Forum › My Dearest Nemesis discussion

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Btw if you dont mind imperfect translation, this series is already translated up to ch28 on some sites, with some very fun developments ahead

Where man? Tell me please!!

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Btw if you dont mind imperfect translation, this series is already translated up to ch28 on some sites, with some very fun developments ahead

I'm woman, but here you go: [aggregator link]

Does anyone know if this author has a fan box or Kofi or something? They're too damn good--I wanna give them my money.

last edited at Aug 14, 2023 11:28PM by Stan Miller

Stan Miller Staff
Muppo%20and%20northern%20ocean%20hime%20(kantai%20collection%20and%20moomin)%20drawn%20by%20sazanami%20konami%20-%20f1a1a8ae888c4eff5aac0862c561be11
Cyan Steam (Stan Miller)
joined May 25, 2017

I'm woman, but here you go: [aggregator link]

Does anyone know if this author has a fan box or Kofi or something? They're too damn good--I wanna give them my money.

Do not post links from aggregator sites. It's in the site rules.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Thank you for the heads up and warning Stan.

I went over to the pinned forum posts, read the rules, and clarified meanings of them in the Dynasty Discord to get my understanding of the rules locked in my brain.

I'm very sorry. It won't happen again.

joined Jun 13, 2023

"It's okay to not get good grades"??? Asian parent? I call shenanigans

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

And they lived happily ever after

Undertale%20deltarune%20fukufire%20skateboard%20gay
joined Aug 4, 2021

gay hater. gayter

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

They're so funny. She's been in love with her for years. No wonder she's grumpy. She's been in love with a wall...a wall that's mistakenly taken her company and warmth for granted, while at the same time coming to depend on it.

last edited at Sep 15, 2023 9:17AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I mean, if someone constantly glares at you like that, what else would you think?

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Shen Aoqing slowly but surely rising through the ranks gives me butterflies thinking about the steady effort she put in.

joined Sep 10, 2022

I mean, if someone constantly glares at you like that, what else would you think?

Yeah, the perspective differences are funny. They're perfect for each other, in a hot and cold kind of way.

last edited at Sep 15, 2023 2:14PM

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

They're so funny. She's been in love with her for years. No wonder she's grumpy. She's been in love with a wall...a wall that's mistakenly taken her company and warmth for granted, while at the same time coming to depend on it.

"Warmth" may not be the right way to put it. It looks like she's always been to tsun to even get as far as an "it's not like I like you or anything."

joined Sep 10, 2022

"Warmth" may not be the right way to put it. It looks like she's always been to tsun to even get as far as an "it's not like I like you or anything."

Yeah, "warmth" from the perspective of Jiang Xue.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

ah yes, awkward gay girl VS the unbreakable confidence of a genius. A recipe for disaster or at the very least a long long road to getting a relationship go anywhere lmao.

But hey Shen Aoqing persevered all the way until here and she's finally getting some headway so we'll say it was worth her while.

last edited at Sep 15, 2023 4:13PM

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Shen Aoqing, you love her too much, don't you?

Ebk63ajwkaeu2_4_1
joined Aug 1, 2020

Shen Aoqing, you love her too much, don't you?

Just normal XD

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Oh wow, the Spanish scanslator of this lovely manhua has just bulk-released all chapters from chapter 11 to chapter 29. Those who understand Spanish are in for a treat.

https://lectortmo.com/library/manhua/75694/mi-querida-enemiga

joined Mar 26, 2014

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_dearest_nemesis_ch11#10

Ma'am, that is what we call "A useless lesbian" XD Rather chase someone and say it's for a challenge or rival XD but is hiding what it really is LMAO

joined Mar 26, 2014

Oh wow, the Spanish scanslator of this lovely manhua has just bulk-released all chapters from chapter 11 to chapter 29. Those who understand Spanish are in for a treat.

I only know enough Spanish to skate by in conversations about simple things like food or drink. But fluent I am NOT. I can listen to Spanish music but half the time I have no idea what they're saying cause it goes by so fast. But I'm so tempted to write the Spanish down to read the chapters faster by putting it into Google Translate

joined Mar 26, 2014

Shen Aoqing slowly but surely rising through the ranks gives me butterflies thinking about the steady effort she put in.

I know. That's quite homosexual of her. Lol
But it is very cute and plus her mother got her tutors too. Mommy supports her gay-be (gay baby)

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I only know enough Spanish to skate by in conversations about simple things like food or drink. But fluent I am NOT. I can listen to Spanish music but half the time I have no idea what they're saying cause it goes by so fast. But I'm so tempted to write the Spanish down to read the chapters faster by putting it into Google Translate

There are english chapters up to 30 on other sites, but you have to Google for them (I don't think the site is allowed to be posted here, but you can search by its other Eng title "My Dear Enemy"). Translation quality isn't as good as this one, but good enough and prob better than mtl from Spanish lol....

Screenshot_726
joined Dec 2, 2017

Good thing that I'm a native spanish speaker

joined Jul 23, 2019

Lo mismo digo, jeje.

(Btw, Chofli is a very large team, they are working on dozens of GL comics right now, and they have excellent translators of Japanese, Chinese and Korean... they don't do mtl... so the poster above you can dispel their concerns.)

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Lo mismo digo, jeje.

(Btw, Chofli is a very large team, they are working on dozens of GL comics right now, and they have excellent translators of Japanese, Chinese and Korean... they don't do mtl... so the poster above you can dispel their concerns.)

Oh I wasn't talking about the group doing mtl to Spanish. I was responding to the person who wanted to mtl the Spanish translation to English lol.

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Loved seeing her rise through the rankings. Girl worked hard to get here.

To reply you must either login or sign up.