Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

A perfectly understandable reaction.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Kyah!

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

"Getting in the way of yuri is punishable by death" but taken completely literally.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Blast your problems away with violencia.

joined May 24, 2014

Pixivy spoiler

FATALITY!

My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

Okay, who else expected her to moan when she got the gun barrel shoved in her larger gun barrel?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Eri making the world a better place.

joined May 3, 2014

finally the most comically genocidal villain is dead! but then again the story wasn’t as serious as the villain tried to be, she was more like……”i hate humans so die” so here she is finally biting the dust feels like meh

last edited at Jul 24, 2023 2:05AM

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Ironed her right out.

kuroyurihime00
Ebk63ajwkaeu2_4_1
joined Aug 1, 2020

^I see what you did there. Niiice

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Did not expect Komari to be saving only Eri, but looks like this is where we're headed now.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Sparing the main villain is just about my least favorite trope.
... it's just about beaten by then flimsily killing off the main villain in some other fashion to avoid the ramifications, say, for example by being in a situation where some sort of self-sacrifice might be necessary ...

joined Apr 16, 2022

Sparing the main villain is just about my least favorite trope.

While Liberta is hardly great literature, I actually think it makes a lot of sense in this case because Liberta never really considered Elizabeth an enemy. She wants to stay neutral in Elizabeth's war against the humans, she isn't taking sides against her. She only fought her here in order to protect Komari. And well, they are still sisters after all.

And yeah, I agree with the other poster, I suspect this will end with Komari rescuing Eri anyway.

joined May 24, 2014

Allright then, now what?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Apparently this is "the final chapter of the main story", but knowing Tatsubon, they'll probably draw more fluff/smut of it in the future. (The perks of being a self-published webcomic.)

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Barf.

joined Aug 1, 2022

This was so good. Tatsubon is a yuri legend! Hope there can be more Liberta in the future.

last edited at Jul 29, 2023 12:19PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Komari does her usual job of outrunning explosions, Eri gets saved by her own girlfriend. All is well as it should be.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Girlfriends saving lives, I love to see it!

Komari does her usual job of outrunning explosions, Eri gets saved by her own girlfriend. All is well as it should be.

Amen!

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Somehow Eri has survived

joined May 29, 2021

Somehow Eri has survived

She was saved by being a lesbian.

joined Mar 26, 2021

Directed by Michael Bay. Or Michael Gay, whatever works for you better.

joined May 29, 2021

Directed by Michael Bay. Or Michael Gay, whatever works for you better.

https://streamable.com/dtarvz

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

In other news, I got around to typesetting that NEET Blood oneshot where Judas and Miko first appeared.
Not sure how best to go about submitting it to Dynasty since it predates Liberta by a fair few years and is very much a het thing (ie. it's not really suited for the /u/ scanlations credit), but you can read it over on MD: https://mangadex.org/chapter/f521ebd1-bb39-408c-b30f-3a9e997aaabc

last edited at Jul 29, 2023 10:05PM

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Yay we unlocked the good ending. This was a fun ride. Thanks to the people involved :)

To reply you must either login or sign up.