Awwwwwww, those girls were a cute couple. I kinda hope we see them again

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Just casually cooking naked apron with the bestie, galpals forever

Also those girls writing the slips should really just consider polygamy

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

They're useless lesbians in the American, "Tiffany, you useless lesbian!" sense.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Just casually cooking naked apron with the bestie, galpals forever

Also those girls writing the slips should really just consider polygamy

Don't be cray cray now

Nishikino-maki-and-ayase-eri-3-love-live-school-idol-project-37571467-350-197(1)
joined Dec 1, 2018

Page 13b the girl with the glasses grabs soras ass

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Did it say continued in chapter 13 because we're gonna see more of the girl at the end? She definitely looks interesting, so that'd be nice

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Everyone in this manga obsessing over Hanaoka's boobs all the time is starting to get pretty uncomfortable. I've never understood this type of humor

Yeah, the vibes are off. It's not just a one-off joke here, but more like a running gag. Women with large breasts do get stared at in real life, but I don't know why I'm supposed to find it funny.

It doesn't help that the humor in general consists of "tall girl has big boobs, small girl is otaku". I figured it would still be worth reading for the romance, but Ruru and Shiorin are almost never alone and they always get interrupted, so...

It's funny because of the jealousy of the smaller ones being channeled into poking fun at the larger ones,even if that means making entire comics about it.

Other artists see this and realise that they can make money off of those interactions,and here we are.

Got an uncommon trait/combination of traits?,you get to become the butt monkey!

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

^Some people are too up tight about that stuff- i dont generally disagree but a joke manga isnt a place to care about imo.
especially when its mostly from kids.

The thing about kids people mention 'what about adoption' did stand out as troublesome to me tho. I dont know how its percieved in Japan but it was like the option never occured to the mangaka- like having kids was totally out for 2 girls when they have plenty of options.

Japan only allows a couple to adopt a child if they are married, and same-sex couples cannot get married in Japan.
But even then, Japan has a very low adoption rate of children.

It always baffles me when countries don't allow for same sex couples to adopt. There's so many kids out there that need loving parents and a good home.

It mainly has to do how marriage works in Japan and how slow they are with changing the system. For marriage the woman has to be registered into the man's family register which is why same-sex couples cannot do that right now. Single mothers are generally looked down upon, and up until not too long ago children born out of wedlock did not have the same rights as "regular" kids when it would come to things such as inheritance.

Japan's adoption system is pretty bad anyway, only around 15% of orphans in childcare institutions actually get adopted (compared to something like 70+% of the UK and the US). Additionally, most adoptions in Japan are adult men getting adopted into families so the family can keep their family name and company through their adopted heir. Ironically this also allows same-sex couples to become recognized as family by adopting the other.

Are you saying that in Japan, if you are gay, you don't marry but get adopted?

I've heard it's a thing that works with gay men and I'm not sure about women...but yeah basically a loophole there.

Edit: Though I've heard least Tokyo as of last month now acknowledges gay couples with a...certificate of being a couple or something? Apologies I'm probably remembering the exact details wrong. Basically there's progress, but definitely a lot of work to be done still.

So the only option is make the couple into an incestous one...wincest at its' finest.

last edited at Jun 19, 2023 5:29AM

joined Mar 4, 2017

Pickpocketing at a convention doesn't sound like a bad idea.

Screenshot%202023-08-18%20at%2014-36-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20virgins'%20empire%20ch136
joined Jun 13, 2023

they should make a "ridiculous amount of pda" tag for this series

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Pickpocketing at a convention doesn't sound like a bad idea.

Hello Police

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Everyone in this manga obsessing over Hanaoka's boobs all the time is starting to get pretty uncomfortable. I've never understood this type of humor

Yeah, the vibes are off. It's not just a one-off joke here, but more like a running gag. Women with large breasts do get stared at in real life, but I don't know why I'm supposed to find it funny.

It doesn't help that the humor in general consists of "tall girl has big boobs, small girl is otaku". I figured it would still be worth reading for the romance, but Ruru and Shiorin are almost never alone and they always get interrupted, so...

It's funny because of the jealousy of the smaller ones being channeled into poking fun at the larger ones,even if that means making entire comics about it.

Other artists see this and realise that they can make money off of those interactions,and here we are.

Got an uncommon trait/combination of traits?,you get to become the butt monkey!

our differences makes us interesting, and not just the internal ones

Img-20230104-wa0002
joined Dec 16, 2022

I just love the universal law of jealousy in this series.

Cut%20out%20avater
joined May 25, 2023

even the thought of japanese police actually doing good, even in manga, will always be wild to me.

joined Apr 22, 2014

even the thought of japanese police actually doing good, even in manga, will always be wild to me.

For sure! It's not really a manga that is in the least critical (in the questioning, exploratory sense) of society. In this latest, chapter, I would say that they manage to minimize the issue of chikan/molestation. Maybe not so surprising since it's a gag manga, but it wouldn't be that difficult to put one typical molester away, instead of focusing on play, unintentional touching, and the least common situation (women on men, which is also the kind of situation often used to minimize an issue because men are often expected to appreciate any kind of sexual advances or touching).

In a 2019 survey (online, so it's always difficult to know the demographics/experiences of those surveyed), 48% of 18-49-year old women (and 8.6% of men) had experienced unwanted touching in public:
https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/backstories/361/

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

In a 2019 survey (online, so it's always difficult to know the demographics/experiences of those surveyed), 48% of 18-49-year old women (and 8.6% of men) had experienced unwanted touching in public:
https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/backstories/361/

Hahahaha molestation is so funny and cute don’t be so serious hahahaha

(But seriously: yeah, this was an uncomfortable chapter)

joined Mar 13, 2020

That's some advanced play, kinky.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Those were some dangerous fantasies... :D

joined Jun 3, 2014

ACAB

Now that I got that out of the way, let's start reading this

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

Was Shiorin always into yaoi or was it some recent development?
Also for once I wish I could be outraged at anything like some people because then I'd at least get some emotion out of this (14) chapter. Since it was pretty meh when compared to the previous ones.

PredatorDuck Uploader
Rin
joined Jun 27, 2018

Was Shiorin always into yaoi or was it some recent development?

It's been mentioned a few times, ch7 where she visits the BL section of a store, ch10 where she's talking to another girl in the BL section and ch11 when the boy visits the station.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

That faded out crotch is not making the third lady seem like she isn't involved.

joined Jul 8, 2019

Final chapter? NOOOOOO!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Those damn criminals, no respect for people trying to have a conversation...

To reply you must either login or sign up.