Forum › My Girlfriend's Not Here Today discussion

E. Vigée Le Brun
joined Jun 8, 2021

Not to say it's guaranteed that Yuki gets to ride off into the sunset with Nanase, but the couples are a lot less stable here, since the main theme is cheating.

'Oh, my sweet summer child,' Old Nan said quietly, 'what do you know of NTR?'

Anime%20girl%20bong%20small
joined Jan 1, 2022

First few pages of this chapter made me laugh bc of just how absurd Yuni is acting. Telling your gf it's all her fault while half undressed and then sobbing when she leaves.

Fuuko stays winning!! I love a girlboss

You get it. You gotta be stanced up in the saloon shooting your pistols into the air to read this manga properly. Very much a "fuck it we ball" kinda manga.

joined Dec 17, 2021

I think it would be satisfying if Nanase accepts she wasn't a good girlfriend to Yuni and decides they are breaking up, but knowing this manga is just as likely that Nanase will stay Yuni while pretending she's not fucking Fuuko out of guilt.

identification-projection-preheterosexuality
Please%20actually
joined Mar 13, 2018

fuuko could beat goku

SuffererFangirl
joined Sep 18, 2016

How is nanase so eager to go out and hold hands in public with a friend but she can't do it with her girlfriend
Truly a mystery of anthropology

I think Nanase feels safe showing affection to other people, as they are really nothing more than friends. Meanwhile, she feels self-conscious about her relationship and is afraid that people will find out about it.

342713096_945190890232560_6363820535049258469_n
joined Mar 18, 2023

Holding hands in public with teammates while in school or gym uniform will not cause problems. The problem comes when you are in street clothes holding hands, and become older like 18.

joined Mar 18, 2023

i fear for novice pokemon trainer nana-chan,since i feel like the idiot tamer champion fu-sama might actually be targeting her instead of the legendary pokemon aho-no-yuni.

Alan%20pequeno
joined Jun 20, 2022

I think it would be satisfying if Nanase accepts she wasn't a good girlfriend to Yuni and decides they are breaking up, but knowing this manga is just as likely that Nanase will stay Yuni while pretending she's not fucking Fuuko out of guilt.

Yup the best ending would be for the trio to all part ways, at least having learned something from this shitshow, Nanase would go out with the girl from club, the other two can fuck off and thats it. But from what this manga has been so far, it'll probably end up with even the poor club girl getting hurt

Watashi,%20apathetic%20(600x600)%20a
joined Jul 30, 2015

Yup the best ending would be for the trio to all part ways, at least having learned something from this shitshow, Nanase would go out with the girl from club, the other two can fuck off and thats it. But from what this manga has been so far, it'll probably end up with even the poor club girl getting hurt

Honestly, Yuki's been giving off silent admirer vibes basically from the moment her and Nanase shared a page. Suddenly she takes Nanase on a surprise date when she's by coincidence nearly broken up with her girlfriend? And Yuki knows that's happening, having been the first one to catch them? I'm pretty sure the "poor club girl" is very purposefully swooping in to snatch Nanase away. She's just Fuuko but nice about it. For now...

2021-02-06%2003_35_00-window
joined Aug 12, 2018

}I'm pretty sure the "poor club girl" is very purposefully swooping in to snatch Nanase away. She's just Fuuko but nice about it. For now...

Lmao i didn't think about that but you're right

this may be turning into double NTR what a twist

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 28, 2022

Before seeing Yuki(I'm sure she's in past chapters but I forgot about her lol) I thought there was more to what Fuuko wants between Nanase and Yuni, and it's not just NTR. Like, she wants to fully break these girls because she loves the thrill of it all. But adding another girl to the mix might not be so bad because Fuuko really is manipulative, horny and evil. So, I want a twist happening since it's kinda bland for me if this manga ends in dull. I want fireworks.

Alan%20pequeno
joined Jun 20, 2022

}I'm pretty sure the "poor club girl" is very purposefully swooping in to snatch Nanase away. She's just Fuuko but nice about it. For now...

Lmao i didn't think about that but you're right

this may be turning into double NTR what a twist

me too I completely ignored this possibility because she seems nice and innocent lol, we should always be prepared for the worst with this manga

Yuri_book_club
joined May 11, 2023

Well, I guess the author will take the story in some sort of weird polyamory direction in the following chapters, based on the last chapter.

Poor Nanase, she will not even end up with Yuki. And Yuni is still in the running for the most self-absorbed person of the year.

joined Jun 27, 2022

Mhm Nanase really can't communicate for jack, like confront your girlfriend first in private before even thinking of involving your partners affair?

And Yuni is such a hot mess, still wearing the earrings, still cheating and overly confused. She really wants to have her cake and eat it.

I really hope Nanase will give them both an ultimatum, stop the affair or it's over, simple as that. That would be rational and somewhat relatable, but I fear it's gonna be something dumb to keep things spicy and dramatic.

Don't get me wrong I enjoy a good drama but if the lack of good writing makes people act nonsensical to create more drama in a cheap way it's getting boring.
Like with luminous blue, great art but disappointing story and climax.

last edited at Jul 19, 2023 3:57AM

Yuri_book_club
joined May 11, 2023

Yes, looks like the author wants to do the same again. I hated the character Nene, and her cruelty, in luminous blue, have some self-respect Amane. And that weird polyamory ending was out of nowhere.

Screenshot%202024-04-26%20233149
joined Jan 17, 2021

My money is on Nanase, she's gonna make Fuuko do sexual convenience for Yuni so she can focus on her club. I assume they're all bonkers.

Then Fuuko is chill about it but then she'll have feelings for Yuni and realizes it's happening again like what happen with Yuzuki-chan (ch08). In the end, she's still not the priority.

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Go the triangle route. The first page of this story seemed to be implying that.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Mhm Nanase really can't communicate for jack, like confront your girlfriend first in private before even thinking of involving your partners affair?

And Yuni is such a hot mess, still wearing the earrings, still cheating and overly confused. She really wants to have her cake and eat it.

I really hope Nanase will give them both an ultimatum, stop the affair or it's over, simple as that. That would be rational and somewhat relatable, but I fear it's gonna be something dumb to keep things spicy and dramatic.

Don't get me wrong I enjoy a good drama but if the lack of good writing makes people act nonsensical to create more drama in a cheap way it's getting boring.

You can't expect good writting from this author.... It's just an one trick pony writter with a cuck fetish that can't go beyond that...

Seriously, can someone please just spoil this to me If possible? I really don't care at this point...

last edited at Jul 19, 2023 6:31AM

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

There is nothing to spoil because this series is still ongoing. Chapter 19 came out like yesterday

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

There is nothing to spoil because this series is still ongoing. Chapter 19 came out like yesterday

What about the raws?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Midnightgunner posted:

What about the raws?

The raws came out like yesterday too. The scanlator is uber fast.

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

I can't go faster than Iwami Kiyoko, sorry.

Yuri_book_club
joined May 11, 2023

I can't go faster than Iwami Kiyoko, sorry.

Come on, don’t be lazy. Write and draw your own story fan written story ;)

last edited at Jul 19, 2023 7:40AM

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Midnightgunner posted:

What about the raws?

It's a shame that actual good stories don't translate as insanely fast as this...

last edited at Jul 19, 2023 8:10AM

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

Midnightgunner posted:

What about the raws?

It's a shame that actual good stories don't translate as fast as this...

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

Plenty of people love Kyoukano (including me, or I wouldn't translate it so fast).

To reply you must either login or sign up.