Forum › Contract Sisters discussion

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Turns out she's quite the lady slayer! Meguru will definitely need to keep a close eye, although I get the impression Toki might be pulling a Matsuri from Citrus type of smoke screen about the whole promiscuous thing.

Cut%20out%20avater
joined May 25, 2023

hey, dont call the gay poly idols trash, leave em alone uwu

joined Oct 1, 2022

I want kasame to do something stupid and meguru to send her to hell

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

How would she have a clue that fan letter was from her if she had a different surname lol?
Also i doubt idols keep more than a tiny fraction of their fan mail- a few of the nicest that their mangers clear for them..

She recognized her face. Sis used to go to all their concerts in person.

And she saw her first name when she got her number

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Damn,she selpt with her whole group...hol' up,did they ever mention how large the idol group was?

They showed four in the last chapter

joined May 29, 2021

hey, dont call the gay poly idols trash, leave em alone uwu

The way she phrased it made it seem like she dated them one at a time one after each other rather than it being poly.

inertia_status
Maxresdefault2
joined Apr 8, 2023

Jeez how many bombshells can you drop in a single chapter lol.

Also Kasane seems to be the type who likes to watch?

last edited at Jun 21, 2023 2:18PM

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

A little bit over the top to say a 15/16 y/o girl slept with a bunch of other girls but alright

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

How would she have a clue that fan letter was from her if she had a different surname lol?
Also i doubt idols keep more than a tiny fraction of their fan mail- a few of the nicest that their mangers clear for them..

She recognized her face. Sis used to go to all their concerts in person.

And she saw her first name when she got her number

Yes she was a super faqn even the idol recognised as a big fan from seeing her around a lot- but she did NOT know her name right? Its not like they hung out - she'd have said if she had known her name.

And as for seeing her name when she got her number - that is just the first name- she has a different surname- is her first name so super rare she'd only have 1 fan with that name? Also like i said no way an idol has kept or knowns the content of like 99% of their fan mails lol.

last edited at Jun 21, 2023 2:51PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Fan letters are often given face to face, during handshakes events and the like, so there's nothing strange about Toki knowing that it was Kasane who wrote that letter.

I'm more surprised that she still has it after all this time. I wonder if she was planning to turn Kasane into the next addition to her harem?

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

Her life's getting messed up and the lass is sitting at the table and thinking that her fav idols doing gay fanservice was just method acting minus the acting.
Love those dumb comic moments.

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

It wouldn't be a love interest threat if the LI threat wasn't extra like that and a legitimate threat

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

A little bit over the top to say a 15/16 y/o girl slept with a bunch of other girls but alright

Just saying, teens’ sex lives can be pretty varied, from those that don’t engage on that stuff till later on, to those that are pretty “active”, to those that are pretty in between.

joined Apr 25, 2020

Just saying, teens’ sex lives can be pretty varied, from those that don’t engage on that stuff till later on, to those that are pretty “active”, to those that are pretty in between.

Precisely, so we gotta assume not only this Toki girl but her 3 partners had active sex lives and were all lesbian, forgetting basically the so called variation you mentioned and let's not even start with the sexuality thing, because there's other sexualities out there other than lesbian.
Plus, forgetting the sexuality stuff, I would say most teenagers don't have that kind of sex life at such young age, so it's even less probable.
I don't intend to make a rant, it just felt really over the top and unrealistic when she said that, actually I wouldn't be surprised if in the future Toki were to reveal that actually she was lying about that and they kicked her out for some other reason.

last edited at Jun 21, 2023 8:27PM

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

^^^^ the whole premise of this manga is already over the top and unrealistic. But it'd not be surprising if Toki was indeed lying about the reasons.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Can tell you weren't a teen in the 70s.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I mean, should we have been?

joined Apr 25, 2020

I think the story is not set in the 70s, right?

joined Jan 14, 2020

Plus, forgetting the sexuality stuff, I would say most teenagers don't have that kind of sex life at such young age, so it's even less probable.

It's not typical, but a high level of sexual activity isn't so rare as to stretch plausibility. I knew people in high school who were definitely getting it on a lot. And this is an idol band, they're selected for being cute and attractive.

The entire band being girls who like girls is a bigger a stretch, or would be if they were thrown together at random[1], but queer people sometimes clump up socially, so if it was a group of friends then they might be pre-selected for that too.

[1] Even if we take 50% of women as being bisexual/lesbian, 4 of 4 being bi would have a 1/16th chance. If 25% are bi or lesbian, less than 1% chance.

elusivebutthole
001q2gaply1h533fjj99pj60sg148tgw02
joined Sep 11, 2021

whats up with all the stats majors trying to figure out the probability of a bunch of high school girls fucking each other

23-n%20(1)
joined Dec 10, 2020

If you cant get the younger sister, you go for the older sister. ez.

Daremo from Parts Unknown
joined May 6, 2022

The entire band being girls who like girls is a bigger a stretch, or would be if they were thrown together at random.

One or two were bi or gay, the others were experimenting.

At that age, and being in a position where relationships with boys are absolutely forbidden, it wouldn't be so strange that, if an extremely cool and attractive girl offers sex, they would be tempted to give it a try.

joined May 23, 2021

they're drama kids, what do you expect

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

whats up with all the stats majors trying to figure out the probability of a bunch of high school girls fucking each other

I'll have you know that it is of the utmost importance that my gay pseudo-incest age-gap manga only ever contains statistically probable numbers of teen sex.

AutumnWaterXIII
joined May 29, 2022

What happened to onsen trip??… doko?

To reply you must either login or sign up.