Forum › Wear the Sky discussion

Akko%20x%20mari%2007
joined Mar 20, 2016

Maybe it's just me, but Haro resembles Natsuo Fuji a fair bit. While his hobby makes me think of Seiji Utsumi.

joined May 24, 2014

This boy has balls of adamantium.

Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

Well, Daph, you're three for three on het manga about naked women who smoke and the boys in love with them.

I'm not telling you to stop or anything, that would be a horrible idea. Just making note of things and thinking about OnlyFans accounts to buy you a subscription for.

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Awesomely based. There really is just something so beautiful about nudity in art but if he keeps asking random women to pose nude for him, he's gonna get beaten up and/or end up in jail.

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Well, Daph, you're three for three on het manga about naked women who smoke and the boys in love with them.

I'm not telling you to stop or anything, that would be a horrible idea. Just making note of things and thinking about OnlyFans accounts to buy you a subscription for.

Hahahaha, you're right, I guess I'm due for an encounter with a hot naked smoking onee-chan who'll wreck my life in a good sexy way :D

Ava%20baby
joined May 5, 2013

If I was able to paint, I'd have been this guy.

joined May 7, 2021

This looks pretty good.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

I like this guy. Kinda reminds me of Schroeder.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Story seems more fast and exciting compared to Alabaster so i am very in it for the future. Good jobb again Daphie!!

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Story seems more fast and exciting compared to Alabaster so i am very in it for the future. Good jobb again Daphie!!

Thank you, I'm happy to know you and some others are liking it!!!

Wallpaper_2~2
joined Jul 4, 2021

The artwork is nice and detailed, the story seems intriguing and picked my curiosity too.

Definitely I crave for more, thanks for posting it here.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

This boy has balls of adamantium.

Haro has been lucky enough to discover his purpose in life at a very young age. As he explains in chapter 3, his authentic self is an artist who captures moments of beauty on canvas, and as long as he can do that, social ostracism and ridicule just don't stick to him. It's a very spiritually enlightened state of mind that few people reach at his age.

Also, the episode with Nakamura shows that it's not so much physical nudity that sparks Haro's desire to paint as emotional authenticity. When Nakamura was pushing herself to stand in front of him naked, she was following the script her classmates handed to her ("man-eater bitch"), but the moment she has shown her true emotions, how much she was hurt by libel, Haro immediately recognized it, from just her face, no nudity involved (even if he did add it to his final painting of her, which I found kinda strange). Accordingly, we can infer from his reactions to Kamio that she is someone who is true to herself and perfectly comfortable in her own body at all times. I have known a few people like this IRL and they always have that feel like they are 100% there, whereas everyone else around them is at 50%, tops. Not sure if that makes sense.

Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

I really like the content of this manga so far, thanks Daphie!

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

IDK, does this count as Student x Teacher or not?

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Hahahaha, you're right, I guess I'm due for an encounter with a hot naked smoking onee-chan who'll wreck my life in a good sexy way :D

I just noticed this on the front page,but along with the step-aunt and newphew,this is the fourth time(that I'm aware of)you've uploaded younger dudes falling for older women.

Either you want meet them smoking hot women as a younger lad...or you want to be the smoking hot women and tempt younger boys...

Regardless,it seems Dynasty will now have to fund your gender change surgery,because not even the power of modern medicine can actually make you feel like a puberty struck teen.

last edited at Jun 29, 2023 7:09PM

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

I just noticed this on the front page,but along with the step-aunt and newphew,this is the fourth time(that I'm aware of)you've uploaded younger dudes falling for older women.

Either you want meet them smoking hot women as a younger lad...or you want to be the smoking hot women and tempt younger boys...

Regardless,it seems Dynasty will now have to fund your gender change surgery,because not even the power of modern medicine can actually make you feel like a puberty struck teen.

Seems I was too fast for checking for a response...

joined Jun 8, 2017

My guess is he’s going to fail the hand painting contest, but she’s still going to be impressed so she’ll give him another chance to paint her nude if he develops his skills in her class in Tokyo

Golden Brown
Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

Wait, I'm not the only person who makes that gesture?! (the double-crossed fingers, not the fox shadow puppet)

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Mom i want to draw the hot woman i can't take the family job , love this series

joined Jan 21, 2020

My guess is he’s going to fail the hand painting contest, but she’s still going to be impressed so she’ll give him another chance to paint her nude if he develops his skills in her class in Tokyo

Not a half bad guess

Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

Lovely chapter.

Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

Rei-sensei is nice later but Nakamura Mayu is cute now.

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

It's kinda surprising to see that there aren't many comments for this manga.
This manga is oddly very interesting. One day I'll find the words as to why but till then I'd follow along on the journey.

Ngl, seeing people pursue their dreams - preparing for entrance exams, pursuing new skills make me remember how I missed on new experiences.
Yikes! Now's not the time for being stuck in this headspace Lil 'ol me!

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

I, too, am onboard for possible Mayu ship.

Sensei end-goal is the conventional set-up, but maybe we're gonna get the wrench that is Mayu properly stuck in the gears.

We're just gonna have to see how the dynamics play out and how long they last.

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Just give her a poke with your brush Haro

To reply you must either login or sign up.