Forum › Stretch discussion

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

I got reminded of Ritsuko's Oni Mode in Puchim@su

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

I can see Higashima skipping the 14 of Feb.
Maximum trolling overdrive!!!

lol, true. Next chapter could easily skip another month. Or a couple of days only ^_^' But...

putting the goggles on

What if we do get the Valentine's?! Who of the two will buy, who of the two will cook? Or will they cook together, as if for the co-workers? That might turn out kinda cliche. No, wait! I believe in the epicness of the mangaka, so it will be awesome for sure!

putting the goggles off

Sigh... I want to believe...

10930931_1572484072967796_9102248557687339195_n
joined Jan 4, 2014

I love shou, i love this manga. I love Shou, I even love his hentai. OMG!

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

I'm taking the shipping goggles off now I think guys, all these yuri teasing is just hurting too much. I reckon these two are just gonna stay friends, there's been waaaayy too little progression in terms of yuri-ness for either of them to come out or for them to start dating! Waa.

Still love this manga but man I'm not enjoying the yuri teases. These guys are gonna stay friends and I think we all know this deep deep down (though I wish it wasn't truuue)

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

I'm taking the shipping goggles off now I think guys, all these yuri teasing is just hurting too much. I reckon these two are just gonna stay friends, there's been waaaayy too little progression in terms of yuri-ness for either of them to come out or for them to start dating! Waa.

Still love this manga but man I'm not enjoying the yuri teases. These guys are gonna stay friends and I think we all know this deep deep down (though I wish it wasn't truuue)

We all have our weak moments, and there is no guaranty it wil ever be Yuri, but don't give up!
And as Stretch grows more popular, so grows the chance of fanart.

last edited at Nov 15, 2014 5:44PM

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

putting the goggles on

What if we do get the Valentine's?! Who of the two will buy, who of the two will cook? Or will they cook together, as if for the co-workers? That might turn out kinda cliche. No, wait! I believe in the epicness of the mangaka, so it will be awesome for sure!

putting the goggles off

If we really get the Valentine's I will be sooo happy!!
I want to believe too!!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

putting the goggles on

putting the goggles off

I want to believe too!!

He will probably do one for it and it is gonna be an overdose of yuri-tease. Some of us might not make it out alive...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

putting the goggles on

putting the goggles off

I want to believe too!!

He will probably do one for it and it is gonna be an overdose of yuri-tease. Some of us might not make it out alive...

That's a risk I'm willing to take!

Save yourself if you must, but we shall choke the rivers with our dead!

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

I can see Higashima skipping the 14 of Feb.
Maximum trolling overdrive!!!

lol, true. Next chapter could easily skip another month. Or a couple of days only ^_^' But...

putting the goggles on

putting the goggles off

Ran "should" cook, but I could easily see Keiko cooking as a "nice" gesture while Ran gives her senpai chocolate because she wanted chocolate. of course this is all in my mind and is kind of a role reversal from what I think everyone wearing their Yuri goggles would expect. but me thinks if he (Shou-san) is going into yuri-mode it will either be valentine's day, white day or maybe both.

last edited at Nov 17, 2014 12:58AM

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

spanked

Show, don't tell...

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I think I'll have a heart attack if Shou does a White Day/Valentines chapter.

spanked

Show, don't tell...

You mean, Shou, don't tell?

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Surprised they dodged an indirect kiss with the stolen juice. Hm.

I like to think that it's Shou giving hints for the attentive reader, seeing that it amounts to nothing.

Or when you see it realistic, NOBODY ever says that except in fiction

Percival
joined Jun 25, 2014

Hilarious chapter! I sat here laughing for a good 5 minutes

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

spanked

Show, don't tell...

I c wat u did ther.

joined Apr 15, 2011

spanked

Show, don't tell...

I c wat u did ther.

showing would give the surprise away ;-)

Anyway, i'd much rather see a real valentine's day kiss and not any of the subtle indirect kisses from previous chapters nor see Ran get spanked. somehow asking for both would be asking for too much, so i want the kiss.

Also, I know this is a moot point, but...

<rant>Shou-san, please please please find a way to resume Prism. Please!</rant>

Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

spanked

Show, don't tell...

I c wat u did ther.

showing would give the surprise away ;-)

Anyway, i'd much rather see a real valentine's day kiss and not any of the subtle indirect kisses from previous chapters nor see Ran get spanked. somehow asking for both would be asking for too much, so i want the kiss.

I actually enjoyed the way Prism ended. I thought the last chapter served as the perfect ending.

last edited at Nov 17, 2014 8:54PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Shou makes hentai manga?

Uuuuhhhhhh.....

https://www.mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=7358

joined Apr 15, 2011

I actually enjoyed the way Prism ended. I thought the last chapter served as the perfect ending.

while the "ending" is sufficient, the story could easily continue, hence my rant about resumng the story. actually, Prism reminds me of a story i read when i was a teenager called "Annie On My Mind." i think on a subconcious level, i want/wanted to see if Prism followed a similar path to the book minus all the miserably sad parts. oh well, ya can't blame a girl for askng even if it is an utterly lost cause. :-)

joined Jan 4, 2014

Shou makes hentai manga?

Yes, you can find his hentai manga on pururin.com, mostly lolicon, I dont mind hentai anyway. Love is love (and sex is a part of love right?? right? ).

Yeah, me too, Prism is perfect just the way it was. I love it 100%.
For now I prefer some yuri-ish stretching from him.

last edited at Nov 18, 2014 10:33AM

joined Apr 14, 2013

Shou makes hentai manga?

Yes, you can find his hentai manga on pururin.com, mostly lolicon, I dont mind hentai anyway. Love is love (and sex is a part of love right?? right? ).

Not always.

But bruh...where is your profile pic from? Stretch? Looks like Stretch...but if it's not Stretch then what is it??

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Well, there's that question answered.

(late) I didn't mean to come off as dismissive or anything like that, you always seem to be one of the more knowledgeable forum-goers, so I was surprised that you were asking, I guess. Given uhh, that I'm me, I feel obliged to give a fair warning for loli and some other err, objectionable stuff, from "fake yuri" to rape to gang-banging.

Sorry for the late.

Edit: Also, I've been unable to access mangaupdates these past few days. It keeps telling me my IP is blocked. I've emailed them but so far no response. Anyone else had this problem?

Sorry, I have never had any problems like that. Any progress?

last edited at Nov 21, 2014 8:58PM

joined Apr 15, 2011

Shou makes hentai manga?

Not always.

But bruh...where is your profile pic from? Stretch? Looks like Stretch...but if it's not Stretch then what is it??

the profile pic is from chapter 12 where Ran has a cold and Keiko takes care of (i.e. bathes) her.

joined Jan 4, 2014

Shou makes hentai manga?

Not always.

the profile pic is from chapter 12 where Ran has a cold and Keiko takes care of (i.e. bathes) her.

Wow, you remembered, i'm impressed!!! Someone loves Stretch as much as I do.
Well, not always indeed, but Shou's works gave me feels bout love everytime. That's why I love him.

joined Oct 29, 2014
Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

To reply you must either login or sign up.