Forum › Genshin Impact!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

The quiz is exactly like the weekly quiz in Honkai. They should make it permanent.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Zhongli's officially getting buffed! These changes are for the 1.3 beta (ie probably won't be coming until at least February) and might still be changed later:
* Extra damage for Zhongli's normal attacks and skills based on his HP; still gives 33% extra HP damage to elemental burst
* Held elemental skill now automatically creates a new stele if there isn't already the maximum number out, now harder to interrupt; all other effects are the same

Geo element's in general's also been buffed:
* The resonance effect (aka when you have two or more Geo characters on a team) now gives characters protected by shields extra shield strength and causes their attacks to lower enemies' Geo resistance. Still gives 15% extra damage when protected by shields, but no longer increases interruption resistance
* Geo shields (Zhongli, Noelle, Geovishap crystals) now have 150% physical and elemental damage absorption, as opposed to 250% Geo damage absorption

So the reactions I've seen so far on Zhongli is mixed. The extra damage buffs for Zhongli are welcome but won't be a huge gamechanger. Him automatically creating a stele when shielding is nice as well but can block your own projectile attacks. It's probably not enough to make him amazing, or even really good, but they will at least help both as a physical DPS or as shield/burst support.

People are a lot more positive on the Geo buffs, particularly the resonance one. I'm not sure if the actual mechanics changed but the wording for the damage increase changed from "increases Attack DMG by 15%" to "DMG dealt increased by 15%". The Geo shield changes are welcome as well considering how rare enemy Geo damage is.

Again, reminder that these are a work in progress and might still be changed later.

last edited at Dec 19, 2020 2:04PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Who would you pick? Childe c0 or Zhongli 1.3 ?

I failed the second day examen hahaha... Also tsundere here, I miss the extra 50primo of the food event. Really... It was all cool when you had hidden chests, seeles, those bubble plants all around so you could still make enough for one wish a day even without an event but at the end game is really hard!!

They should reset the abyss rewards so I can get more primogens from the first floors again too hahaha.

So yeah...more mini events pls

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

^ Well are you asking about for support or dps? Cause if it's dps, then Childe 100% but if it's as Ningguang's support, then Zhongli lol

Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

While I have him (Childe) I don't like him that much and wish I could burn or trade him away for a Qiqi or Klee.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Haha I'm close to the pity and I'm both excited and scared frankly... Pls... A sword user girl PLS

joined Jul 26, 2020

^ Maybe it's better to wait for Ayaka...

Also the buffs are great cause now I can have an even stronger Ningguang.

joined May 28, 2016

I wonder if it will make the Geo Traveler even better too?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Well... In theory? hehe but yeah I'm seeing more and more people suggesting that Ningguang is the way to go, most likely for the amount of dps she can deal and the way she does it.

Also don't worry, 塞雷娅, I'm close to the pity but the eternal one... In the character banner I'm like 55 ot 60 rolls in too but I won't use it again until the Ganyu banner.
We're only a few days away from the mayor update, I'm really excited about the fact we can get a 4 stars weapon, but it looks like the requirements to get each different kind is different, like the catalist or the sword and I didn't even see if they had a new bow.

joined May 28, 2016

Keep in mind on the eternal banner it's a 50/50 shot on whether or not you'll get a character or a weapon. It's possible you'll get a 5* weapon instead of a character.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm very aware, that's a high gamble but then again, I got 3 fischl in the eternal banner ANd a rust bow, I could consider that a 5 stars worth of attemps already so no regrets............But yeah I still want a sword waifu hahaha.
Besides, a weapon will be useful inmediatelly or eventually but a character I don't like will always be useless so I can't roll on the current banner.

Hey!! I managed my way up to floor 9 :) the first time I couldn't kill the slimes in the second part (It is unfair that they put the same type on both sides) but today I thought of a "What if....?" team and did it! and is thanks to Noel too lvl60, her spinning healing shield actually heals a lot hahaha XP before I was relying only on Barbara for heals and the little hp that Sucrose can recover using her ult. I feel accomplished!

Also... I wish they could add Atk Speed in the accesories stats, that would be a game changer, it would help so much too... and maybe remove those +100 hp ones ... disgusting

last edited at Dec 20, 2020 2:37PM

joined May 28, 2016

Here's some of my OTP. Today's questions were ones I had to randomly guess at since I had no idea of the answers to a few of them. Am almost done farming Wind Gemstones. Next onto Geo Gemstones for Noelle.

joined May 28, 2016

Sorry for the double post but Albedo's banner has been officially revealed. No new 4* characters unfortunately.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Got the feeling that they knew Albedo wasn't so hot around so they pushed the 3 most valuable 4 stars in the mix with only Bennet being new, I gotta be honest, I would love to have My Fischl and Sucrose in c6 but not at the cost of losing Ganyu...Good move, just, not for me.
Fischl, Diona and maybe Noel could appear in the store soon so yeah I'll keep saving

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ I've seen a some people hyped up for him, the geo buffs definitely help too.
I'm in a similar camp tbh. Bennet and constellations for the ladies would be nice but....eh...I got enough geo characters and prefer to save the guaranteed* no spooks plz

I almost want to roll permanent banner for Mona or Jean/Qiqi since it doesn't seem they're ever getting a rate up and I haven't proc'd pity.

Got Fischl to higher raw atk than Keqing lol! Still way lower damage because of EM and crits, but like daaaaamn gurl you're like 20 lbs below her!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Okay something I wasn't expecting happened, an accesory went from +12 to +18 without using other upgraded accesories as fodder! that was a shock! I thought I used something accidentally but then it happened again with one from +3 to +8 in one go, I managed to see a messa on top like "Bonus of.... .." but I couldn't read the rest.

Is there something going on that I'm not aware of? it really helps!

Skulltroop_far_wht
joined Jun 3, 2018

Okay something I wasn't expecting happened, an accesory went from +12 to +18 without using other upgraded accesories as fodder! that was a shock! I thought I used something accidentally but then it happened again with one from +3 to +8 in one go, I managed to see a messa on top like "Bonus of.... .." but I couldn't read the rest.

Is there something going on that I'm not aware of? it really helps!

You have a small chance of getting a multiplier when leveling up artifacts. Like a critical hit.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Must be hella small considering this is the first time I'm seeing it happening! and twice in a row.... did I use all my luck today? lol
But considering that yesterday I got 2 prototype material from the bosses and that's also the first time since like AR25 (I'm 47right now) I'm starting to think that they've been touching the rng... But not in the gatcha, of course not

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Got Fischl to higher raw atk than Keqing lol! Still way lower damage because of EM and crits, but like daaaaamn gurl you're like 20 lbs below her!

I feel like that's really rude to Keqing lol

Maintenance is going up in about half an hour, so make sure to spend your resin before then.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

New patch is live now! I haven't played much of it yet, but looking over at Dragonspine Mountain now it's kinda surprising how different it now looks. I guess that should be pretty obvious, but still.

Also, looking over at the patch notes, here's something that made me laugh:

◆ The name of Fischl's Passive Talent "Lightning Smite" is revised to "Undone Be Thy Sinful Hex."

That's right, they're making Fischl even more chuuni than before!

joined May 28, 2016

Am probably not going to do much in game today. Am using this chance to update all of my PS4 games that need it. Will play Cold Steel IV tonight till my last update is downloaded and installed. :)

joined Jul 26, 2020

With the new update, there's gonna be a bunch of mats from the event so I'm revamping my whole team. I realllly thought about it and decided that Barbara fucking sucks. The wet status effect is just way too much of a pain and the only thing she's good for is healing. I also kinda regret leveling Mona now because after playing with her for a while, I realized that with the way I play my Geo team, I barely ever use her. I pretty much only use Ningguang, Zhongli, and Bennett and sometimes I remember that oh shit I should probably use Mona.

So with my anemo team in mind, I decided that since I just got Xingqiu, I can redo all of it. For my Geo team, I'll be replacing Mona and Bennett and using Beidou and Diona instead. Basically cause I didn't want to do doubles with the Anemo team so no Bennett. Beidou will be the sub-dps and Diona will be the new healer/support. I decided on Diona cause she gives more shield uptime, which will be amazing for the geo resonance. The whole team is just "would you like more shield with your shield?"

The Anemo team will then be Xiao as main dps (once he gets here), Venti as sub-dps, Xingqiu as support, and Bennett as healer/support. It's literally a team of teenage boys. I genuinely don't know how to feel about that. Honestly I'm gonna just blame Genshin for making all their god-tier supports boys cause this is gonna be my "super meta" team.

Also, I've been enjoying the new region a lot. I don't mind the sheer cold mechanic at all since it's pretty easy finding a fire source. The new enemies aren't that hard either, though it's probably cause my Ningguang is genuinely a beast. If you're underleveled aka don't have good artifacts at high stats, you're probably gonna have a hard time. One thing you should remember so that you don't screw yourself over is to make sure there's a heat source nearby before starting any fights, especially against the frost lavachurls and the new ruin guards. You'll be feeling a lot of pain otherwise, and you might end up dying of sheer cold in the middle of the fight.

joined May 28, 2016

New code for the game: GSIMPTQ125. It gives 60 primogems and 10K Mora.

last edited at Dec 23, 2020 5:01PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Exploring Dragonspine's been a lot of fun. It's really a lot bigger than I was expecting, mostly due to the different changes in elevation from the caves and stuff. Enemies aren't too terribly difficult, though the new Ruin Graders are a pain. Neat lore too; assuming those giant rib bones at Wyrmrest Valley are from Durin, it's pretty impressive that Dvalin/Stormterror managed to take him down considering the size difference.

Something I noticed from the beta map is that the section labeled "Liyue's Holy Tomb" doesn't really show up here. I'm guessing that was either moved or taken out, unless I somehow missed it. Also something neat is if you climb all the way up to the floating tower fragment above the peak of Dragonspine, you can see Celestia floating way off in the distance.

The event story seems interesting so far. Albedo's cool, though I accidentally spoiled myself on something about him. Rosaria...I'm still kinda torn on her design (why does she have purple skin? Even Qiqi, a literal zombie, looks normal in comparison!), but I do like her personality. I'm looking forward to the story as it comes out.

last edited at Dec 24, 2020 12:59AM

joined Jul 26, 2020

^ Maybe she's a vampire who knows?

To reply you must either login or sign up.