Forum › Fragtime discussion

37dd6a44617256a82f4674880d23097b
joined Feb 15, 2014

People still don't realize Haruka is the nicest person in this series.

She is not, really.

And you're one of them. Gratz on being ignorant

what the hell she was doing at 3AM

A) Being forced to study by her parents because she did not get first place in the text rankings
or
B) Bring abused by her parents in some other way.

X
joined Jan 6, 2014

People still don't realize Haruka is the nicest person in this series.

Say, what make you think like that ?

joined Feb 15, 2014

Well, not having down syndrome is a big help.
Past one lie, she did not think would bother Moritani, Haruka has does literally nothing but be supportive of her. Trying to help her make friends, giving her motivation when she's feelings depressed, ect ect. The only people who think she's still a bad person are the one who think she's running some long con in order to rob Fort Knox.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

the previous posters are right. there could only be 2 possible scenarios to explain this:
1. Murakami was still up doing "who-knows-what"
2. Murakami was asleep, but she feels it whenever Moritani stops time!
.... oh there's a 3rd one..
May be she just woke-up in the middle of the night, wanting to pee, or drink milk... and her pet cat was roused, and then the cat stopped. haha. I cant imagine her KNOWING without seeing other people/things stopping.
Unless, we go back to point number 2, where she feels it! :)

cant wait for what's gonna happen next!

X
joined Jan 6, 2014

Well, not having down syndrome is a big help.
Past one lie, she did not think would bother Moritani, Haruka has does literally nothing but be supportive of her. Trying to help her make friends, giving her motivation when she's feelings depressed, ect ect. The only people who think she's still a bad person are the one who think she's running some long con in order to rob Fort Knox.

Yeah I just read the whole series again and I think you are right. Haruka may be a nice person and want to help Moritani, but the fact is she did tried to use Moritani to peek at the test questions, may be it's because there is a tragedy in her background, like you said before she may be forced to be perfect by her parents. I wonder why and when she changed and decided to help Moritani, and do she really have any feeling toward Moritani or not..

joined Feb 15, 2014

Yeah, people give Haruka a bad rep but she's really a harmless kitten.
She lied once to a person she barely knew because she'd rather try and push the fault on someone else (the teacher) rather than admit she was going to cheat. No one likes to admit they are going to do something bad. Plus she didn't think Moritani cared that much about "sexual abuse" because her first experience with her was when she was looking at her panties.

joined Jun 14, 2013

This whole Murakami/Haruka thing is confusing me. They are the same person right? Is it a nickname for her real name or something?

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

This whole Murakami/Haruka thing is confusing me. They are the same person right? Is it a nickname for her real name or something?

haha! me too! :) I only know her as Murakami. hahaha

joined Feb 15, 2014

It's her first name...
Haruka Murakami and Misuzu Moritani.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

The way I see it, Murakami may not be a bad person, but she isn't a selfless one either, as NaoRei tries to put it. It's made pretty clear that, while she is indeed going out of her way to reach and help Moritani, it's also pretty obvious that she's using her for her own gain. Think of it as a relationship of ownership. She has made pretty clear that Moritani can't use HER OWN POWER without Murakami's consent. No matter how you want to see that one, it's pretty clear she's making Moritani into her own possession.

Now, this doesn't rules out the possibility of Murakami being nice and actually having feelings for Moritani, but said feelings might not be as healthy and nice as some may want to believe. All the more considering the fact that Moritani is clearly a person who struggles with socializing, and being a socially awkward person can lead pretty easily to being manipulated and used for the rest, which is why is not healthy for Moritani.

Still, as NaoRei put it, there's a lot more on Murakami that could add up in dept, to give us a picture of what the fuck is really going on that mysterious head of her. I don't think she's a bad person. But that doesn't makes her a good one either

joined Feb 15, 2014

selfless
as NaoRei tries to put it.

Please point out where I said that. I said nicest person in the series. This does not imply she is selfless in anyway, and so far the characters we've meant have either been self serving, lairs, or cheats. e.g. Haruka's friends, her ex-boyfriend, and the teacher. So it's clear she's the nicest person we've met so far, given she's been nothing but supportive of Misuzu.

Haruka also did not say she had to justify why or when she was going to use her powers, only that she wanted to know. Which could be written off as her also wanting to take advantage of time being stopped whenever Misuzu was going to do it. Haruka no doubt has her own agenda, but it's not nearly as exploitative of Misuzu as people think it is.

last edited at Feb 25, 2014 1:07AM

joined Apr 13, 2014

Does anyone know when the next chapter is coming up? Do we have any raws for the next chapter? Man, I'm in withdrawal.

Aaaaaaaaa
joined May 2, 2012

Does anyone know when the next chapter is coming up? Do we have any raws for the next chapter? Man, I'm in withdrawal.

Yuri Project's already awaiting translation on Ch. 12.
If you're looking for raws go to the YP page.
I can't say if they're done with the previous 2 chapters though.
After looking around it seems to have been licensed?

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

After looking around it seems to have been licensed?

Really? Is still marked as unlicensed on BakaUpdates

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

All's quiet on the Flag Time front. A quick google search shows some sites that say it is licensed, and others that don't. I can't find any announcements from a publisher about it either. Right about here is where is where it would be nice if I knew Japanese. Sadly I'm limited to the major romance languages and classical Latin. So, let me know if they ever find Caesar's long lost Commentarii de Bello Mangae or something. Until then, I'm useless :(

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

All's quiet on the Flag Time front. A quick google search shows some sites that say it is licensed, and others that don't. I can't find any announcements from a publisher about it either. Right about here is where is where it would be nice if I knew Japanese. Sadly I'm limited to the major romance languages and classical Latin. So, let me know if they ever find Caesar's long lost Commentarii de Bello Mangae or something. Until then, I'm useless :(

Nah, Ceasar was totally into BL so there'd be nothing for this site.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Yuri Project lists it as "translation in progress."

The series is definitely not licensed - I can only assume that was an off-shoot of the MF trolling that took place however many weeks ago.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Yuri Project lists it as "translation in progress."

The series is definitely not licensed - I can only assume that was an off-shoot of the MF trolling that took place however many weeks ago.

That's good to hear. Hopefully it gets going again soon.

Actually, Caesar had more than a handful of affairs with women as well. I actually attended a series of lectures on homosexuality in the ancient world that touched on him. It's quite interesting stuff, so long as you're a boring person like me.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Actually, Caesar had more than a handful of affairs with women as well. I actually attended a series of lectures on homosexuality in the ancient world that touched on him. It's quite interesting stuff, so long as you're a boring person like me.

I meant as his fandom, silly. Like how there's straight women who are fujoshi.

joined Aug 5, 2013

I hope this hasn't been dropped. Chapter 14's out in June but we're still stuck at chapter 9 :(

Ghost in the Shell
Gits_avatar_klein
joined Jul 30, 2013

I hope this hasn't been dropped. Chapter 14's out in June but we're still stuck at chapter 9 :(

Not sure, but I guess Yuri Project is probably just short on staff. They're frequent uploaders here so I assume they'd properly mark it as dropped should they ever drop it.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Interesting story. Though usually you get better at things as you practice more, so I call foul on the contraction of the limit. Or maybe it's just a subconscious thing?

10698506_356095501219916_3104907167461467085_n
joined Sep 21, 2013

so any news on this series i wans just woundering if the series is on hold or what not ?

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

If you look at the site where the original is located (it is a web comic, after all) you'll see that chapter 9 is the latest release. Not sure what happened, but it's not a problem on the scanlators end.

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

If you look at the site where the original is located (it is a web comic, after all) you'll see that chapter 9 is the latest release. Not sure what happened, but it's not a problem on the scanlators end.

The translator for the project is missing right now. There's actually 12+ chapters out.

To reply you must either login or sign up.