Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016
  1. Sumingji -> underdeveloped couple with hella a lot of issues and personality differences.

For God's sake, I hate this couple for many reasons now but this is:
- what the heck is with Sungji running away like that if this is how they make up so easily? What the heck was that? Sungji could've just stayed and talked. Is it simpler than prolonging it to now? Oh, righttttttt, we neeeddddddd Seju to letttttttttt goooooooo so Sungji needs to dramatically left and get back together again after being done with Seju, lollll
- what the heck is not hearing Sumin clearly but realizing her mistake but didnt apologize and jump right to sex? Is it supposed to be heart warming scene with the reconcilation? I feel effing nothing.
- what the heck is prolonging the story from chap 70 to 92, if all we get is a dramatic running Sungji then back together for God knows reason? Do we even need 22 chaps for this? I could've ended it 80 the most

2.Sejumin -> God forbids that Sumin lays hands on her.. because obviously it is not fair or special to see someone like her hear the words and gets the attention she deserves on temporary bases and of equal of Sumin says and do to Sungji.. that's just disgusting. Let a lone that we can't really solve it all in one chapter when it didn't happen in a 92 chapters.

If they go for this plot twist, I'm gonna shoot everything. They have chance to do that alot before but they didnt ans one more chap without any sense, they're back, I'm gonna flip, for real.

They will never ever get back to each other at this point or I'm even more disappointed at this story than ever

I cant believe I'm saying this, but Seju deserves better.

3.it doesn't end Sumingji.. and everyone is single -> I mean, wth right ?.. then Nammi will be the only who actually managed to be in a relationship by the end of this XD. Besides, by the time I close Lezhin tab, Sungji and Sumin would be shagging again

XDDDDD, welll, that's the most wtf ending ever, healing my foot xDDDDDD

4.someone dies.. whatever !

Not bad, I could see Seju peacefully sleeping once and for all. No longer having calls from her only one ex in the middle of the night. No longer having that ex came looking for her to have abusive sex. No longer having nightmares about the assassin.

5.Seju comes back and being friend with Sumin and Sungji

I'll stop reading any side stories from them if they chose that way.

I refuse to have Seju associating with both of them in any means

last edited at Sep 9, 2017 12:26AM

joined Jul 31, 2017

That ending as expected but it doesn't make it any less disappoiting. Since chapter 90 i've seen it coming. Sumin said her not so "goodbye" to seju under the snow. In 91, seju said her goodbye to sumin, so what's left is sumin ang sungji.

Chapter 93, more suminxsungji and a little of seju.

Author already confirmed a side story will be out after 2 months and it will be long.

It's iether more of suminxsungji with a time skip or a lone story about Seju.

joined Aug 29, 2015

it would have been an emotional ending if Sumin and Seju end up together. I could just imagine Sumin going down on her knees, begging Seju for a second chance with her. instead what we got is a recycled scenario from when Sumin and Sungji had makeup sex after the cheating incident with Seju. I bet Sumin will propose to Sungji in the next chapter and then we will get another dreadful sex scene.

last edited at Sep 9, 2017 1:15AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Chapter 93, more suminxsungji and a little of seju.

I'm hoping for the other way around, more Seju and little of suminxsungji, I'm sick of that couple ans their sex already.

Author already confirmed a side story will be out after 2 months and it will be long.

It's iether more of suminxsungji with a time skip or a lone story about Seju.

Since it will be long, not just 4 or 5 chaps and just one side story, I believe it should have a plot.

SuminxSungji isnt really fitting for another story with plot though. For God's sake, their plot in the main story already makes me want to throw rocks at them, let alone more side stories

But if its really about them again, I wont read it and I wont pay a cent to read it. Cause I am not their fan to begin with to get myself through some sickening scenes or even sex. Enough of that.

If there is a side story, I want a story not from the main couple and have a proper plot line, not pure fan service for the main couple. We called it "side" story for a reason.

last edited at Sep 9, 2017 1:51AM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

^yeah..thanks everyone..as what Nora said, I enjoyed more of all your theories and delusions. Lol

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

Orange

Once I bought a new shoe but the shoe lace came tied together with some sort of a cable. I woke up early and wanted to use it so I took out a scissor to cut the cable. I cut the shoe lace instead XD argh

hahahhhaha.. sounds like something I would totally do XD

yoonie

you just wrote everything I am currently feeling.. I mean right now, my mind is going like: what was the point of showing this and that if it didn't pay off at the end! for both couples and even for a zero sum game ! there were many other better and more meaningful chances to go for any of the endings without making it so disturbing.
LustGreed

yeah..thanks everyone..as what Nora said, I enjoyed more of all your theories and delusions. Lol

we need to hire Gaji and get her to create hot scenes between Seju and Camille (aka. Dawoon's ex)
#PlotTwist

last edited at Sep 9, 2017 2:53AM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

LustGreed

yeah..thanks everyone..as what Nora said, I enjoyed more of all your theories and delusions. Lol

we need to hire Gaji and get her to create hot scenes between Seju and Camille (aka. Dawoon's ex)
#PlotTwist

Looool and then have her heart broken million times again. No thanks. I'd prefer that they let her be alone.

joined Feb 8, 2016

so basically...has everyone agreed in tossing in the towel and accepting this as the end?cause i basically am. i'm tired of this story already because i hated the past few chapters including this one. it was like there wasn't any use anymore with how things went round and round over and over again since chapter X, you think there should have been a build up for something more interesting from sumin's side. like seriously? sumin had more shit to resolve than sungji IMO so why is this chapter ending more with something about sungji's first love? the way she was left behind by sungji and then someone like seju(bestfriend of years)? how is that being swept away after all this and for sex?! agh. frustrated. also, we've been teased about the tattoo in the beginning but why is it that even after seju left, sumin still hasn't explained the importance of it all to sungji? like i was waiting for sumin to sit sungji down and explain shit and how she got the tattoo and how it screw her up...since the first chapters...and then maybe build and more substantial relationship....but that didn't happen? how are you suppose to resolve the past that way when see what then in earlier stages sumin was hesitant to have anyone touch let alone know about the origins of her tattoo?

@yoonie i think i would only read the side story if it was seju-centric and she gets someone better than sumin. i don't hate sungji but the author basically screwed up the whole sungjixsumin pair for me with how it was written in this and the last 3 chapters. so carelessly stupid imo. i would have liked it if it was resolved right but it's just way too weak a couple for me to like now. they totally didn't build it up away from an infatuation for me and just threw off any potential to be better. and i didn't even dislike the couple until now.

@nora thanks for all your analysis of every past chapter. it was interesting and very grateful to hear your POV through the past months.

last edited at Sep 9, 2017 4:15AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

@yoonie i think i would only read the side story if it was seju-centric and she gets someone better than sumin. i don't hate sungji but the author basically screwed up the whole sungjixsumin pair for me with how it was written in this and the last 3 chapters. so carelessly stupid imo. i would have liked it if it was resolved right but it's just way too weak a couple for me to like now. they totally didn't build it up away from an infatuation for me and just threw off any potential to be better. and i didn't even dislike the couple until now.

You should've seen me right now.

I bet for them, oddly, the one of the few in here bet for THEM. I've always thought they're the ending couple. But I could never imagine they could make me hate this couple so much that I cant even stand them anymore. I could never imagine it. I mean it.

I might not be a big fan of them but in their relationship before, there is still healing and a few more thing. In just 3 chaps, 3 effing chaps, they make me look at this couple and go "well, yeah, you're a couple but like hell I see something special from you two"

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

I've read the translation and some of your comments - yoonie's and Nora's mostly and all I can say is that reading this story differently based on what character we like most is the truth. Yoonie seems to be blaming Sumin and Sungji for Seju's suffering. Nora kind of the same. But ALL THREE did bad things to EACH OTHER. It started with Seju cheating, went through Sumin having sex with others and Seju making sure she's always coming back, each time hating her more and more, Sumin cheating, Seju playing with Sumin and Sungji to the very end and end up with Sungji hurting them both by forcing Seju to let go (which is actually a good thing for Seju, she can finally move on) and breaking Sumin worse than Seju ever did IMO which contradicted what she said about not wanting the person she loves most to be hurt. Then, instead of talk about what was going on in Sungji's head, what was going on in Sumin's head, they just had to jump right into bed, have sex and some meaningless talk. If this really is the end of the story (and I believe it's not, I can't see the next chapter being the last one yet, there are plot holes in need to be filled so maybe it'll end on chapter 95?) then I'm all... meh. Ok, at least Sungji saw how terribly wrong she was but to do so she had to see Sumin in such shaken state. And of course it had to be Sumin to show up because it's just too difficult for Sungji to use her brain from time to time lately. But it doesn't fix anything in my eyes. I'm still unsure if I'll tolerate it. What I need is Sungji talk to Sumin. Really talk to her. Because Sumin was nothing but a loyal pup with eyes only on Sungji and Sungji was the one who got it all wrong even though Seju told her she's got all the love from Sumin.

Now don't get me wrong, I wouldn't accept team pink ending if it turned out similar to the one we've got either. They'd need to start over and start fresh, not sex it all up.

I think TG had lost themselves in this triangle and had no idea how to give it a proper ending so the only 100% good ending we've got is Seju moving on.

last edited at Sep 9, 2017 11:25AM

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

For once I will agree with izz, only sungji fans who would like this kind of ending... I would be okay if sungji and sumin ends up at ch 90. Not like this.

Thank you, hehe.
Although I'd say only hardcore Sungji fans who don't care about the plot can like such ending. Those who were pissed off about Sungji being turned into a stereotypical blondie are probably not satisfied :) because she didn't change back to how she used to be (smart and perceptive) by the end at all.

joined Feb 4, 2017

Izz
there some huge misunderstanding, and I will speak for yoonie (knowing her this much) and for myself:

yoonie's and Nora's mostly and all I can say is that reading this story differently based on what character we like most is the truth. Yoonie seems to be blaming Sumin and Sungji for Seju's suffering. Nora kind of the same

we have never ever not in a single post, whether explicitly or implicitly blamed Sungji for Seju's suffering.. I hope this one is clear. We don't play like that.
Sumin herself admitted "keeping" and "tormenting" Seju as much as she liked and blaming her for everything (ch56) if you may want to recheck it.

last edited at Sep 9, 2017 11:36AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Yoonie seems to be blaming Sumin and Sungji for Seju's suffering. Nora kind of the same.

LOLLLLLL, since you said you read most of my comments, you should really read again, LOLLLLLL

Cause, never even in my wildest thoughts, I blame all Seju's sufferings to Sumin and Sungji, let alone writing it out to comments, LOLLLLLLLLLL

I've never thought of what you said, let alone write it out, LOLLLLLLL.

I'm genuinely surprised when I read your comment, LOLLLLL. It does not even cross my mind that Seju's sufferings are from Sumin and Sungji, LOLLLLLLL

But ALL THREE did bad things to EACH OTHER.

Dont give out something obvious when it comes to an end anymore, LOLLLLL. I dont need you to point this out for me, LOLLLLL. I'm sorry but I know that, LOLLLL.

last edited at Sep 9, 2017 11:37AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

sayuri12

@nora thanks for all your analysis of every past chapter. it was interesting and very grateful to hear your POV through the past months.

I appreciate it. and thank you for taking the time and effort to read my comments even though they turned out to be absolutely wrong XD

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Izz
there some huge misunderstanding, and I will speak for yoonie (knowing her this much) and for myself:

yoonie's and Nora's mostly and all I can say is that reading this story differently based on what character we like most is the truth. Yoonie seems to be blaming Sumin and Sungji for Seju's suffering. Nora kind of the same

we have never ever not in a single post, whether explicitly or implicitly blames Sungji for Seju's suffering.. I hope this one is clear. We don't play like that.
Sumin herself admitted "keeping" and "tormenting" Seju as much as she liked and blaming her for everything (ch56) if you may want to recheck it.

Yoonie's post about Sungji - kinda says she puts a tiny blame on Sungji for Seju's pain. Or it's just how I see it.

Seju herself admitted she wanted Sumin to always crawl back to her, hate her and wished for things to be even more difficult for her so it's not like Seju isn't to blame for Sumin's suffering because they both hurt each other deeply and Seju tried to win her over until the very end, until she saw Sumin in her ultimately broken state, when she chose to let go. Which she also admitted.

joined Feb 4, 2017

Izz

I didn't say Seju and Sumin didn't hurt each other, this is pretty obvious and is why this story should be (or should have been) a healing one.

what I care about is the following, yoonie and I never ever blamed Sungji on anything regarding Seju. If anything we blame Sungji for doing shit that hurt SUNGJI

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Izz

I didn't say Seju and Sumin didn't hurt each other, this is pretty obvious and is why this story should be (or should have been) a healing one.

And yet, you seem to be hating Sumin ;) mostly for what she did to Seju. So why not hate Seju for what she did to Sumin? It's a double edge sword ;)

what I care about is the following, yoonie and I never ever blamed Sungji on anything regarding Seju. If anything we blame Sungji for doing shit that hurt SUNGJI

Sungji hurt Sungji? :P
Ok, I get you mean Sumin :P
Ok, i might've read that wrong, mea culpa :)

need coffeeeeeeeee...

last edited at Sep 9, 2017 11:47AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

And yet, you seem to be hating Sumin ;) mostly for what she did to Seju. So why not hate Seju for what she did to Sumin? It's a double edge sword ;)

because despite the endless effort from Seju to redeem herself, Sumin was absolutely selfish and would hurt her even more. Sexually, emotionally.. etc.

yes!! she hurt herself more so than hurting Sumin..

but you know izz, I am really sorry.. but I feel sick of discussing this anymore.. not like any logic matters any longer. It is all fixed with a press of a bottom.. if you get what I mean

last edited at Sep 9, 2017 11:57AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Yoonie's post about Sungji - kinda says she puts a tiny blame on Sungji for Seju's pain. Or it's just how I see it.

Which post?

Seju herself admitted she wanted Sumin to always crawl back to her, hate her and wished for things to be even more difficult for her so it's not like Seju isn't to blame for Sumin's suffering because they both hurt each other deeply and Seju tried to win her over until the very end, until she saw Sumin in her ultimately broken state, when she chose to let go. Which she also admitted.

Well, you keep narrating about that

This is the deal, whether you understand it or not, I wont ever explain again. So pointless

Seju and Sumin has this kind of silent agreement for 10 years, using each other to compensate what they had lost. So they used and tortured each other in different way and both of them suffered from their actions. Both used different way but the outcome is the same, to make each other suffer. One wanted to revenge, one wanted to have the girl back.

The same. But if you cant understand, I dont care

And I've never said ALL of Seju's sufferings are from Sumin AND Sungji

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

because despite the endless effort from Seju to redeem herself, Sumin was absolutely selfish and would hurt her even more. Sexually, emotionally.. etc.

That both were selfish.

yes!! she hurt herself more so than hurting Sumin..

Not from my pov :)

but you know izz, I am really sorry.. but I feel sick of discussing this anymore.. not like any logic matters any longer. It is all fixed with a press of a bottom.. if you get what I mean

Sure thing.

joined Feb 4, 2017

Seju and Sumin has this kind of silent agreement for 10 years, using each other to compensate what they had lost. So they used and tortured each other in different way and both of them suffered from their actions. Both used different way but the outcome is the same, to make each other suffer. One wanted to revenge, one wanted to have the girl back.

ON POINT !

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Which post?

The one about Sungji, if she feels any shame.

Well, you keep narrating about that

This is the deal, whether you understand it or not, I wont ever explain again. So pointless

The moment Seju realized Sumin is moving on her own, with someone who is becoming more and more important to her, she should've stay put and see where this goes instead of starting a game which hurt both Sumin and Sungji, and she end up hurt too because this was the moment she's lost Sumin for good. The duo was able to overcome it but Seju still had her game on. This is what I disliked about her. I really wanted her to let go sooner. I'm still happy she did that. And I wouldn't mind for her to fix her relationship with both Sumin and Sungji. She deserve to have good friends in her life. All she has is a psycho brother who I can't trust. Well, with Sungji still in the company, there's still chance.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Which post?

The one about Sungji, if she feels any shame.

Read it again. Or better ask someone who has read it if its the way you're thinking. I dont want to explain my post for you.

If you read someone's comment and cant even understand the meaning properly, dont call them out specifically and say that you know it best.

The moment Seju realized Sumin is moving on her own, with someone who is becoming more and more important to her, she should've stay put and see where this goes instead of starting a game which hurt both Sumin and Sungji, and she end up hurt too because this was the moment she's lost Sumin for good. The duo was able to overcome it but Seju still had her game on. This is what I disliked about her. I really wanted her to let go sooner. I'm still happy she did that. And I wouldn't mind for her to fix her relationship with both Sumin and Sungji. She deserve to have good friends in her life. All she has is a psycho brother who I can't trust. Well, with Sungji still in the company, there's still chance.

Like hell she will become good friends with both of them. I want her to as far away as possible from them

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Finally read the unofficial translation properly, my thoughts
1. Sungji is confusing. She keeps contradicting herself since ch88
- ch88: "I am not going to let someone I love get hurt anymore". Give off the feeling that she will stay by Sumin and protect her.
- ch90: Breakup because she thought Seju and Sumin is not over yet? That obviously hurt Sumin and contradict to 88.
- ch92: Immediately getting back together. I guess the keyword word is "Alone"? Did Sungji deduce that Sumin living alone means it is over between Sumin and Seju? Just like that?
In these chapters, Sungji seems to act on impulse, and it changes so fast, out of her usual (slow) character....
2. Sumin's questions. Sooo you remember "Honey" and the birthday cake note and all...., what about why Sungji ran off without a word... Kind of more important than that old note, don't you think?

What is TG trying to show here? Love is more of an impulse than logic?
I am fine with sumin x sungji ending, I thought it could go either way for awhile, but seriously, TG's execution is so poor for this pair that it ruins the pairing. :(

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

We may disagree about many things here because we all read the story differently but one thing stays true to all of us - the ending suckc but those who liked Seju the most are the true winners because this girl got the best and only development. Sumin is still the one crawling back, Sungji is still getting served everything on the gold plate right under her nose because she's beautiful.

Now, we better see whatever Seju's father plan was all about and what was Saehun getting prepared.

And where the hell is the assassin? Using her as a poor plot device would've been another stupid move.

To reply you must either login or sign up.