Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

joined Jul 31, 2017

Nora mentioned that with this kind of development, it could have ended in chapter 70-ish which I agree. What's the point of the last 20 chapters?
71. seju's family
72. sejuxsuming flashback, sungji's family
73. more sex with blondie, the house talk (Izz)
74. History of the house (Izz again since you asked for citing, and I ran across them)
75. More sex with blondie, Seju in hotel
76. attack
77. moving in
78. sesame
79. PTSD
80. shopping
81. more sex with blondie, p*ssy block
82. cake and dream
83. seju sungji talk
84. bday
85. fever
86. sleeping together
87. team leader 2.0 quit (waste of hype), pillow
88. emo sungji and blah blah blah

How many of these chapters do we really need to reach the current state?

MONEY

joined Jul 31, 2017

Since Nora has retired (sadly), I put this thing together...

I was convinced of the Seju and Sumin ending, because it was seemingly hinted throughout the manhwa. This ending was conclusive, final, and solid. It would have wrapped everything up nicely.

Apparently, this was never meant to be and it was not as important as I thought.

Again MONEY. Some won't agree and some will hate it.

Way back, seju acquired a lot of fans and sungji has horde so why not extend it right? And that was okay. They have misled some of or maybe just me into actually thinking seju had a chance. They made it a point to keep the game until almost the end. They made it looked like sumin was indecisive and hesitant to keep hope on both sides

I mean, whats the point of all those flashbacks and sweet moments? And that was okay.

Sungji won sumin's heart in the end. But was there really a battle? I think none. How things ended, clearly Seju never had a chance from the very beginning.

As some of us said, she was used as a plot tool, but a wonderful character put to waste to have the most horrible ending.

I felt cheated with my dollars (it's not a lot), fans who wanted a decent story not an erotica, deserved a better ending. It's not a bad thing to do business, but fans deserve their mones worth.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Okay, okay xDDDDDD. Seems a lot are angry about Seju's ending and some even regret spending their money xDDDD

I dont regret spending my money though, its a nice story with awesome art. I get to see beautiful girls xDDDDDD

Honestly, Seju's ending does not make me feel angry as much as SuminxSungji's ending and how it turned to be.

To be fair, Seju is a third character and she got the best development at the end though. Its such a waste that her character ended like that without a definite fate but she got it good. I love her character more when it ended

But SuminxSungji? I'm literally angry. Like I said, I chose them as the ending couple since the beginning so I dont feel bitter about it but they ruin them all and make me sick of them by making them go all wrong

• first, they give Sungji the most dramatic leaving ever that makes me scoff when I read that chap for the first time. I know that this is the way for them to make them the IT couple. But they also had ruined Sungji in me.
  • second, they let Sumin live like a pathetic girl next to show how pathetic she is with Sungji leaving without words. This, showing me the opposite feeling of healing, they makes me feel like, you push her to the bottom, then next let's revive her and that's healing. No, you broke a girl like that and next you expect me to see the couple is a healing couple when they're back together? You're dead wrong.
  • three, SuminxSungji's reconcilation. There is no reconcilation give cold feeling like this reconcilation. I feel absolute nothing. So, tears from Sumin, trembling hands, "living alone" are enough for Sungji to throw every effing thing that makes her leave in the first place to jump back to sex? Without explanation, without apology? Girl, you left your lover in pain and despair, do you really think sex could make it up? Girl, you're supposed to be a healer role in this manhwa and sex is not a tool for healing. Girl, this is not how it works to prove your love is forever ever after.

Healing? This couple is far from healing. Love? If I say this is an amazing love, then Seju's love should be in God's level. Lust and sex? Yeah, they're close to that

I'm so angry at this couple. They could have been better than this. THEY COULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER ENDING.

last edited at Sep 10, 2017 7:26AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

LustGreed

I understand your view xD

To me also, the concept of forever love is really beautiful xD. You love with your entire human being, you give it all and the most important, you're selfish when it comes to love. That's Seju and I love her that way. However, the author doesnt seem to think that way of forever.

Before this chap, I also think forever love could be a nice concept for wdtfs xDDDDD. And Seju could be the symbol of it with some development of her character.

Howevee after this chap, I realized this:
- With the events has happened for the past few chaps and this chap, Sumin cant be back to Seju. This will make the story go from bad to worst. Literally.
- So what does that leave for Seju? As you wish, she leaves alone for the rest of her life with her love for Sumin will be forever there right? Do you think its fair for her if you want that way? :). Life has been too unfair for her already. I cant expect her to live alone for the rest of her life with nature as her friend. There would be time when you have a hard time with your life its not just rainbow and unicorns, and you need someone for you. I dont want her to be all alone anymore, struggling with her hardships all alone when sth happens in her life. I want her to have someone to rely on when she is sad or tired.

I'm not saying she cant be alone or she is not strong enough. Even the strongest man still has his hard time. I'm saying lets give her someone to rely on when things got tough. She already has lived miserably for 34 years, let her rest xDDDDD

If Sumin cant, give someone else a chance xDDDD, cause that girl deserves to be hold by someone who loves her with all their heart xDDDDD

Seju needs to realize that she is loved xDDDDD. That she is not trash, bitch or not worth living xDDDD. And I dont think living in her mother's house with nature could help her realize that

This is my bottom line though, after this chap, I realize Seju indeed just a third character =)))))))). There is no healing at all for her, lolllll, all that she appears is to help the main couple heal, lollllll

Healing for Seju, is that she needs to realize her self-worthy, lollllll, and Seju at the moment is far from any healing progress, lolllllllll.

Poor that girl, you're just a plot device even though you're the best development among the three, lollll

last edited at Sep 10, 2017 7:59AM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Orange Just noticed your avatar. Elizabeth is a better pet. Just saying.

Momo here just for you lol
although with Elizabeth I don't like the idea that there might be a man hiding inside lol

last edited at Sep 10, 2017 9:13AM

Chikane
joined Feb 5, 2016

Man im also shaken by how Seju just left and Sumin didnt even say thank you, goodbye like wth then again idk like I know Sunji is good for Sumin but y would yall show all those flashbacks and heartbreaks like at first I thought Seju was just some stuck up cheating bitch but now, seeing more and more history I feel Seju deserve love most of all. And if you think about it Sumin did exactly wht Seju did to her expect she wasnt drunk. Like doesnt Seju deserves a second chance. But whtever, All I know is they owe us the BEGINNING like how did it all started, how did Seju and Sumin meet?

joined Jun 23, 2017

Orochi5

They met at a "party for children of similar backgrounds," as stated by the Team Gaji in an extra episode available on Lezhin.

The way they fell in love has yet to be revealed. Although, this may have happened during the "first snow" of the winter, as hinted in the manhwa.

But those hints apparently mean nothing. XD

last edited at Sep 10, 2017 11:58AM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Yoonie

Before this chap, I also think forever love could be a nice concept for wdtfs xDDDDD. And Seju could be the symbol of it with some development of her character.

Howevee after this chap, I realized this:
- With the events has happened for the past few chaps and this chap, Sumin cant be back to Seju. This will make the story go from bad to worst. Literally.

I didn't say that at this point I'm still hoping for Sumin X Seju lol that's totally wtf where it could have been that route if the authors just let it happen. But I also don't care with the current ending since it's hilarious how effing cringey it is.xD

• So what does that leave for Seju? As you wish, she leaves alone for the rest of her life with her love for Sumin will be forever there right? Do you think its fair for her if you want that way? :). Life has been too unfair for her already. I cant expect her to live alone for the rest of her life with nature as her friend. There would be time when you have a hard time with your life its not just rainbow and unicorns, and you need someone for you. I dont want her to be all alone anymore, struggling with her hardships all alone when sth happens in her life. I want her to have someone to rely on when she is sad or tired.

I know that very well. I've been Sejucentric for the past 2 years for this manhua so I know the set-up for her has been really unfair. But given her characterization, it's really hard for me to convince myself that she could fall in love again. Again, it is according to her that Sumin is the only one and so seeing Seju liking someone else would feel like a total lie. That's just how I see her. Though it would be really great to have someone by her side (wish it's me). And she could probably like someone else again but I doubt it would be comparable to the love and devotion that she has given(wasted :p) on Sumin(f*CK this human), which is really really sad idea for me. The gap will be totally miles away. But if that person would accept that and stick with Seju till the end, then it is fine.

My bottom line-- I'm just salty. I would have been 100% satisfied even if SejuxSumin didn't end up together if I dunno, maybe they cut less Seju's suffering and didn't use her so much for the fucking circle of drama or at least they could have had meaningful and healing ending instead of the shallow and cringey one right now. Lol SuminxSungji was healed? Really?? Which part? The sex part??Lol and I agree, all Seju did was give way to the couple and I don't see healing from it. All three of them are far from healing. And so for now, I don't see myself accepting/believing that Seju is capable of having someone by her side. If you want her have happiness or at least some peace and healing, please, give her heart some rest for now.

last edited at Sep 10, 2017 1:22PM

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

LustGreed

Again, it is according to her that Sumin is the only one and so seeing Seju liking someone else would feel like a total lie.

but didn't she also acknowledge that her love might not be the thing that Sumin needed or wanted. The interesting part would be seeing her acknowledging that Sumin was never the "one" for her either. It is not a total lie.. at least even so, this won't be the only fuck up in the manhwa.

I was discussing what a more decent and proper ending could this Manhwa had:
the easy answer is ch 74! this was a perfect timing to end the whole thing once and for all.. while having the ending result being the same:
Sumingji and Seju moving on, selling the house to Sumin, the dady would still die and his will was still the same.. so Seju would also go to the States.
I am mentally unable to understand or justify anything or any action happened from 74 to 92.. all this could've been omitted.

I ask myself, did I love the Manhwa that I made up in my mind or this one? No idea.

WDTFS ruined it all for me.. but the sad part is, WDTFS ended up ruining itself for me at the end
yoonie

I dont regret spending my money though, its a nice story with awesome art. I get to see beautiful girls xDDDDDD

SO GAYYYYY

last edited at Sep 10, 2017 6:08PM

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

argh.. since I'm no longer in a position to give any type of analysis (I wonder if I should blame myself for that XD) .. I thought I would write something simple.

Maybe throughout the Manhwa, the only character of the three that can stand alone independently and could still tell an interesting story is in fact: Baek Seju.

Sumin: All of her past and present, the good and the bad were revolving around Seju. And now, without Seju and Sungji.. her storyline has nothing worth telling.
Sungji: well, never mind.

Seju on the other hand, had a comprehensive background with so many influential characters from her side.. alot of history and back stories that has nothing to do with Sumin at all.. and given her past with Sumin, there is alot of room for her to have her stand alone Manhwa.

What about the new couple ?

well, my expectation for them.. they might have a misunderstanding.. then again sex it out with push of a "bottom" XDDD
so excited to see them conquer the world with their unbreakable love..
hey, Seju is walking by the neighborhood dammit, Sumingji are shaken agaaaain XDD

joined Jun 23, 2017

argh.. since I'm no longer in a position to give any type of analysis (I wonder if I should blame myself for that XD) .. I thought I would write something simple.

... Nora :(

I was afraid this was going to happen, honestly. Not so much the manhwa, but to users here, especially you.

It's sad to see everyone in distress. I can't blame you guys... Something is not right.

last edited at Sep 10, 2017 8:37PM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

LustGreed

Again, it is according to her that Sumin is the only one and so seeing Seju liking someone else would feel like a total lie.

but didn't she also acknowledge that her love might not be the thing that Sumin needed or wanted. The interesting part would be seeing her acknowledging that Sumin was never the "one" for her either. It is not a total lie.. at least even so, this won't be the only fuck up in the manhwa.

First of all, the manhua failed to justify the love(madness) between Sumin and Sungji. What I got is a Seju whose whole life revolves around Sumin(I'm actually amaze that she's still breathing right at this moment) who can't even build connection with other people(her convo with Nami during the failed sex, her convo with her bro and her begging Sumin all the time, last moment begging to Sungji). So now, since she's wasted her whole life to Sumin, why not give her a partner that would reciprocate her selfless love which would be the fair thing for her. Tell me how sure are you that the authors are not gonna fuck her story up? She will meet someone who would fancy her and stay with her despite her being distant, then Sumin will show up and shake their relationship up but oh wait, let Seju give the new girl a chance and let them fuck wildly, coz why not. Lol

I'm already thankful enough that they created Seju. I didn't waste my money for nothing. I'm just wishing they wouldn't ruin her character given she's the only good thing that happened in the whole series. But that is their work, they could do whatever they want but I don't think I would be buying another story from them even with Seju in it as main.That could change tho coz I cannot resist Seju(damn you Gaji lol) but for now, I still can't see her with someone else.

last edited at Sep 10, 2017 9:37PM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I was discussing what a more decent and proper ending could this Manhwa had:
the easy answer is ch 74! this was a perfect timing to end the whole thing once and for all.. while having the ending result being the same:
Sumingji and Seju moving on, selling the house to Sumin, the dady would still die and his will was still the same.. so Seju would also go to the States.
I am mentally unable to understand or justify anything or any action happened from 74 to 92.. all this could've been omitted.

To the author's defense, they want to build a situation for Seju to voluntarily leave Sumin and understand that her love for Sumin is toxic XDDDDD (which honestly, I think the author could end it in 80 chaps, lollll, without making Sungji look like a fool)

Hmmm, this development of Seju character, realizing she is no good for Sumin, I'm not so sure how the author explain this (oh, sorry for other readers, I dont care what they said about SuminxSungji anymore) but to me, its not called "healing". Yes, finally, she has done something called "selflessness" but sometimes love is selfish. Well, lol...

Anyway, what does that development make Seju character become? It feels great to most readers, teamblonde fans would say "oh, you finally did sth right" (lol, did she? and well, they're just happy because finally teamblonde ending is in sight, lollllll), seju fans would say "this action proves her love for Sumin is greater than anything, she sacrifices herself for Sumin so its good", but the thing is, after this, what does that leave Seju?

A lonely puppy, LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, with a broken heart and a love that would never be back, the pain would never end, LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. Ok, how is this a fair development for a character who is considered a main character in a healing story?

Unless, the author make one heck of a chap for Seju character about her life after this and make her life a better one (in just one chap, lolllllllllllllll, Sumin needs 92 chaps and 10 years, lollllllllllll)

But I doubt the author would only have Seju in chap 93, there will be SuminxSungji, lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll, so well, LOOOOOOOOOL

last edited at Sep 10, 2017 10:50PM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

LustGreed

I didnt say that Seju would jump back to love right away, lolll, she is no Sumin who only needs 4 months to believe that Sungji is the one while failed for 10 years to believe that Seju could also be the one if only Sumin forgave, LOLLL.

It will take Seju a very very long time and a hard progress to love again which is why I really want to see it.

Why? Cause if its well written, this story will be very interesting. In a way, Seju is another version of Sumin of 10 years, a better version though, without sleeping around and dating whoever it is available. Seju is also broken by her first love, lost everyone in her life, only her with money, lollll. The ending of WDTFS, we officially have a second version of Sumin in the beginning of the story, Seju xDDDDD

Anh also, Seju's personality is one of the thing adding up to the interesting part of that story xDDDDD. Just like Sumin, she is cold, hard to approach but this is sth Sumin doesnt have, Seju is witty and playful at times to hide her feelings. So for someone to find ways to fish out Seju's real feelings, it will be interesting, lollllll

But you're right, they can mess up the Seju's story again xDDDDD, just like what they did with SuminXSungji, but well, I still believe a story for Seju to love again is worth reading if its well written :).

last edited at Sep 10, 2017 10:01PM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Worst scenario? Chap 93 is about Sumin proposes to Sungji and the side story will be about them living together and preparing for wedding, LOOOLLLL

Full fan service for teamblonde fans.

I might excuse myself from that.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

But you're right, they can mess up the Seju's story again xDDDDD, just like what they did with SuminXSungji, but well, I still believe a story for Seju to love again is worth reading if its well written :).

IF it is well written. Maybe, it will take another year or 2 to finish and if ever there is a discussion, I would be reading it whether it turned sour or not, then I'll give it a try. But again, I'm already done with this story and I'll just stick to what I believe and wanted. ;)

last edited at Sep 10, 2017 10:13PM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

IF it is well written. Maybe, it will take another year or 2 to finish and if ever there is a discussion, I would be reading it whether it turned sour or not, then I'll give it a try. But again, I'm already done with this story and I'll just stick to what I believe and wanted. ;)

Nah, I'm also done. I'm just talking about Seju's story but I dont believe it would happen. I just say for the fun of it. I dont believe they will build a story for her. I just have a feeling she is not a character who is important enough for them to consider a side story alone for her.

But are you sure you wont read? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Cause if there is a story like that for Seju. I'm about 99,999999999999% I would read it, even if I'm also done with the story but this is Seju I'm talking about. She is always my exception XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. Read it just to look at her face, LOLLLLLLLLLL

last edited at Sep 10, 2017 10:25PM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

But are you sure you wont read? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I might or might not but probably won't pay..loooool

Cause if there is a story like that for Seju. I'm about 99,999999999999% I would read it, even if I'm also done with the story but this is Seju I'm talking about. She is always my exception XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. Read it just to look at her face, LOLLLLLLLLLL

I could look at her face everyday. She's the wallpaper of my room, my blanket and pillow. Loooool joke just wallpaper of my phone..xD I just don't want them to ruin her. I'm already disappointed enough to what had happened. I'm not like hardcore SuminxSungji fans that would be fine as long as they're end game. I would be willing to accept SejuxNewgirl if there are less bs like the first story which I highly doubt..xD

joined Jun 23, 2017

LustGreed

I could look at her face everyday. She's the wallpaper of my room, my blanket and pillow. Loooool joke just wallpaper of my phone..xD

What about Homura? :( XD

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

LustGreed

I could look at her face everyday. She's the wallpaper of my room, my blanket and pillow. Loooool joke just wallpaper of my phone..xD

What about Homura? :( XD

I have a statue of Homura..hahaha jk planning to buy MadoHomu figma when my Turf Wars 1 comics arrive. And if WDTFS is in parallel universe as PMMM, I'm pretty sure Seju would have repeated even simple mistakes over and over again, like when she forgot to wipe the sweat on Sumin's face, being 1 second late on their date etc..lol

joined Jun 23, 2017

LustGreed

And if WDTFS is in parallel universe as PMMM, I'm pretty sure Seju would have repeated even simple mistakes over and over again

Just thinking about PMMM and WDTFS in parallel universes amuses me. XD And it just hit me that Madoka has pink hair and Homura has black hair.

last edited at Sep 11, 2017 12:53AM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

LustGreed

And if WDTFS is in parallel universe as PMMM, I'm pretty sure Seju would have repeated even simple mistakes over and over again

Just thinking about PMMM and WDTFS in parallel universes amuses me. XD And it just hit me that Madoka has pink hair and Homura has black hair.

And Seju now has short hair and Sumin has long hair..omg omg..I could do a cross over..I need to start working on that next week xD

joined Jun 23, 2017

LustGreed

And Seju now has short hair and Sumin has long hair..omg omg..I could do a cross over..I need to start working on that next week xD

I'd read it! XD

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

LustGreed

I'd read it! XD

It's fanart..I'm not good at making stories..lol though I'm still noob in digital drawing but I could do it better than stories xD tho SejuxSumin are kinda old being magical girls and frilly clothes but I find it funny so I'll do it..haha just thinking Sumin's reaction amuses me..

last edited at Sep 11, 2017 1:45AM

joined Jun 23, 2017

LustGreed

SejuxSumin are kinda old being magical girls and frilly clothes but I find it funny so I'll do it..haha just thinking Sumin's reaction amuses me..

Haha or you can draw Madoka and Homura all grown up. Sumin would definitely not like those clothes. XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.