Forum › Posts by zyxa

joined Jul 31, 2017

Since Nora has retired (sadly), I put this thing together...

I was convinced of the Seju and Sumin ending, because it was seemingly hinted throughout the manhwa. This ending was conclusive, final, and solid. It would have wrapped everything up nicely.

Apparently, this was never meant to be and it was not as important as I thought.

Again MONEY. Some won't agree and some will hate it.

Way back, seju acquired a lot of fans and sungji has horde so why not extend it right? And that was okay. They have misled some of or maybe just me into actually thinking seju had a chance. They made it a point to keep the game until almost the end. They made it looked like sumin was indecisive and hesitant to keep hope on both sides

I mean, whats the point of all those flashbacks and sweet moments? And that was okay.

Sungji won sumin's heart in the end. But was there really a battle? I think none. How things ended, clearly Seju never had a chance from the very beginning.

As some of us said, she was used as a plot tool, but a wonderful character put to waste to have the most horrible ending.

I felt cheated with my dollars (it's not a lot), fans who wanted a decent story not an erotica, deserved a better ending. It's not a bad thing to do business, but fans deserve their mones worth.

joined Jul 31, 2017

Nora mentioned that with this kind of development, it could have ended in chapter 70-ish which I agree. What's the point of the last 20 chapters?
71. seju's family
72. sejuxsuming flashback, sungji's family
73. more sex with blondie, the house talk (Izz)
74. History of the house (Izz again since you asked for citing, and I ran across them)
75. More sex with blondie, Seju in hotel
76. attack
77. moving in
78. sesame
79. PTSD
80. shopping
81. more sex with blondie, p*ssy block
82. cake and dream
83. seju sungji talk
84. bday
85. fever
86. sleeping together
87. team leader 2.0 quit (waste of hype), pillow
88. emo sungji and blah blah blah

How many of these chapters do we really need to reach the current state?

MONEY

joined Jul 31, 2017

That ending as expected but it doesn't make it any less disappoiting. Since chapter 90 i've seen it coming. Sumin said her not so "goodbye" to seju under the snow. In 91, seju said her goodbye to sumin, so what's left is sumin ang sungji.

Chapter 93, more suminxsungji and a little of seju.

Author already confirmed a side story will be out after 2 months and it will be long.

It's iether more of suminxsungji with a time skip or a lone story about Seju.

joined Jul 31, 2017

I am sure it's going to be SungjixSumin. I mean, last chapter Sumin have already expressed her wishes. That being their last snow together and seju to not wait for her in the snow anymore. Instead, she asked sungji and promised to see the next snowfall together. It wasn't as clear as a goodbye but still.

And the recent chapter, it was a clear goodbye from Seju. The problem is solved on seju's end, her letting go of Sumin. Hence, there won't be any conflict since they both have said their goodbyes.

Furthermore, since seju left on her own will, Sumin will be free from any guilt or responsibility she may have for Seju. From previous chapters, Seju was very angered by Sumin's decision to cut all ties, and Sumin might have felt bad and guilty for that. But since Seju did it on her own, Sumin will be more confident to pursue her love for Sungji free of her baggage of Seju.

last edited at Aug 29, 2017 10:45AM

joined Jul 31, 2017

foxy lady

I noticed that this time is one of the very few times you actually talk about WDTFS per se. Apparently you and some others love to talk about almost related and not at all related to WDTFS. Would be nice to read more of your comments about the story.

joined Jul 31, 2017

Lol. And that is when? Haha

It's gonna take a few chapters, I think. lol

She got 3 chapters, might as well have it every chapter. Lol
The author got shy with sungjixsumin's sex this time.lol

last edited at Aug 18, 2017 11:11AM

joined Jul 31, 2017

Since they just did it, it is gonna take some time before Sungji can be at it again. I'm so worried. T T

Lol. And that is when? Haha

joined Jul 31, 2017

No explicit sex scenes this time eh?

joined Jul 31, 2017

Mark my words, the last scene of wdtfs will be Sumin and Sungji meet under the first snow of...next year and Sumin gives Sungji the red scarf she hasnt got the chance to give =)))))))))))

This is my ultimate prediction xDDDDDDDDDDDD

If Seju dies.

joined Jul 31, 2017

Darling got dumped again. T T I hope that Sungji will be horny again soon. lol

Next chapter, Seju dies.

32 times. You really need to talk to Darling. XD

Seju is close.

32 Pretty traumatic dont you think? I think Sumin is bound to live alone for the rest of her life. Lol

last edited at Aug 18, 2017 9:57AM

joined Jul 31, 2017

Uh oh. Someone just got dumped, the other came to her senses and someone loss the will to live.

joined Jul 31, 2017

yoonie04

Since you are playing on both sides and i haven't heard the other end, why do you think sumin and sungji will end up together?

joined Jul 31, 2017

There is a huge unconditional Love in this story. Isn't it amazing that someone you once loved so much (and maybe love still) hasn't given up on you. I mean, how sweet is that to have all those wonderfull experiences growing up togethe. They had a sneek peek of a wonderful life together. Wouldn't you want a second chance with your first love given that you still love her too? The development of the story, Sumin's journey, it better be a second chance than learning to love again. If it's new love, they could have focused more on Sungji with sumin and not the other way around.

last edited at Aug 8, 2017 3:37PM

joined Jul 31, 2017

If anyone here still genuinely believes Sumin will go back to Seju, I want to ask why? How?
Just because they have better chemistry doesn't mean this. All of the signs right from the beginning have been pointing to teamblonde ending. And honestly, Sungji's character doesn't have much development outside Sumin, so if this happens it feels like her character was slightly pointless.

Love and Love

joined Jul 31, 2017

Should I wake up at 6am to read the raw or 9am to read the translation. Decision decision...

Don't bother waking up. I heard there's a leak about the next chapter in hiatus.

joined Jul 31, 2017

momonosuke

┌∩┐ ┌∩┐ ┌∩┐

joined Jul 31, 2017

GOT Episode 4 is just sooo fucckkiing aweeesssooommeeee!!!!!!

Was holding my breath hoping Jon and Dany might go for it in the cave. XD

And so was Tyrion. "Flee you idiot. You fucking idiot."

last edited at Aug 6, 2017 6:15PM

joined Jul 31, 2017

GOT Episode 4 is just sooo fucckkiing aweeesssooommeeee!!!!!!

joined Jul 31, 2017

Arya. After he tried to turn her and sansa against each other..alert alert.. From the leak. XD

Sssshhhhhhhhhhhhh =.=

Zipping my lips ----------

joined Jul 31, 2017

Arya. After he tried to turn her and sansa against each other..alert alert.. From the leak. XD

You monstarrr!!!

p p p Bran helped mediate the situation so the sisters can see through Littlefinger's BS.
Okay, okay, i know i need to shut up now if i still want to live. XD

last edited at Aug 3, 2017 2:39AM

joined Jul 31, 2017

Whattttt!

Peter died !!!

Not yet but soon. He's poison!

By Arya's sword.

I thought it was by Sansa's...something.

joined Jul 31, 2017

Whattttt!

Peter died !!!

Not yet but soon. He's poison!

By Arya's sword.