Forum › Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni! discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Well, that went better than expected. I'm waiting for it to come out that all her friends are already closet lesbians. And it's Akina's fault.

Fixed

^ lol.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Well, that went better than expected. I'm waiting for it to come out that all her friends are already closet lesbians. And it's Akina's fault.

Fixed

... Closet lesbians? Are you quite sure about that qualifier?

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

Fixed

... Closet lesbians? Are you quite sure about that qualifier?

more like totally open but akina too oblivious.

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

time to ship touko x konatsu. wouldnt be surprising if they are already a couple and hiding it from everyone.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

So much good stuff uploaded today, getting an overdose!!!

"Protective fat" passive tank ability.

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

maybe a version of barkskin!

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

wow incest flag!
joking.

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

"One day soon the two of them will discover the truth"
Can't wait for that day to come xD

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Aw that extra chapter was cute. I hope we can see the day they discover the truth ahahah.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I really really like this. Akina needs to learn Rule 30 and 31 soon though.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Ahaha, "Turns out he was gay"
That blurted out "I love you!" xD

Akina's reactions are always so intense and hilarious, I love this manga.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Awesome chapter, the confession at the end was hilarious. XD

I met up with the creator of this trpg, he gave me a limited edition version with a free BGM cd. Turns out he was gay.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

And so with the power of yuri Akina confesses to Kaede. Yaaaay~

Donte
joined Sep 12, 2013

Oh man I love Makoto's reaction to Akina's physics breaking overreactions. The punchlines and comedic timings are just perfect!

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Is a 100-sided die a real thing?

Donte
joined Sep 12, 2013

Yup, it exist. You can google it to see it, but they're very inconventional.

Most of tabletop usually caps at D20, then you just roll 5 of that (5D20 instead of 1D100)

TBH I've played dozens of tabletops and we've never resorted to anything higher than D20 lol.

Photo
joined Jan 11, 2014

Oh, Akina. That quilt you're rolled up in at the end of the chapter represents the hug I would like to give you and your incredibly awkward repressed adorable self.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Fun chapter all around, and I like the new characters. Not sure if we should ship them yet

Most of tabletop usually caps at D20, then you just roll 5 of that (5D20 instead of 1D100)

That'd horribly skew your results. For percentile rolls you should be using 2D10

last edited at Mar 22, 2014 7:04PM

joined Apr 6, 2013

Fun chapter all around, and I like the new characters Not sure if we should ship them yet

We should totally ship them, so....

Time to update my list:

KaedeXAkina: Because duh.

ToukoXKonatsu: These two are just too much fun together.

ChigusaXMichy: You know I just started this pairing as a form of Pair The Spares but after the pool chapters I feel this one is legit now

And now HibariXAyu: Top and Bottom

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

... God... My throat hurts from so much fangirling.

I have about two weeks to recover.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Yup, it exist. You can google it to see it, but they're very inconvenient.

TBH I've played dozens of tabletops and we've never resorted to anything higher than D20 lol.

We used to have a 100 sided die - they are pretty big and the sides too small still to be very practical.
The type they are using is a ball one, it has another loose ball floating inside and points to a number on the outer ball via weights etc - equally impractical.

And i never got the rpgs that roll a bucket load of dice- like 10d6 and just use it for everything - almost all the rpgs i played used 1-100 rolls and you do indeed use 2D10 - different colours, 1 is tens one is units.

Oh and nice chapter btw :)

I wonder if Akina has seriously no clue still or if she is in denial but deep down knows her feelings.

last edited at Oct 30, 2014 8:23AM

joined Nov 11, 2010

Akina's slip/overreaction might be one thing, but did anyone else find Kaede's whole scenario rather suspicious? Deliberately setting up a yuri end between their characters, it almost seems like she was trying to give Akina a hint.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Akina's slip/overreaction might be one thing, but did anyone else find Kaede's whole scenario rather suspicious? Deliberately setting up a yuri end between their characters, it almost seems like she was trying to give Akina a hint.

Well, the way it was set up it didn't have to be between their characters, but yes, quite suspicious. "She's a fujoshi, but she still likes girls!"

Oh, and Kaede's reaction to Akina's confession also suggests Akina's feelings aren't that one-sided

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I didn't expect pretty much anything that happened in this chapter. Well, except for the part where everyone was gay. Seems like a bit of a recurring theme. Now I'm curious what's in the supplemental rulebooks...

And i never got the rpgs that roll a bucket load of dice- like 10d6 and just use it for everything

Because dice pools are better in every way. Give in, heathen!

To reply you must either login or sign up.