Donte
joined Sep 12, 2013

Damn I love this author's style so much _ It's so unique and cute

Donte
joined Sep 12, 2013

Woah chapter 7 <3

Donte
joined Sep 12, 2013

Jesus fuck this is really creepy and depressing in so many ways @_@ I can't tell whether I should be pitying the protagonist or hating him haha.

arachel
Donte
joined Sep 12, 2013

hahahahahahahahahahahahaa "what the fuck am i reading" indeed.

arachel
Donte
joined Sep 12, 2013

Wahhh I need more of disss!

arachel
Donte
joined Sep 12, 2013

lol

(yeah its the only way to describe this awesome little skit)

arachel
Image Comments 09 May 04:00
Donte
joined Sep 12, 2013

Need Akarin x Everyone

Donte
joined Sep 12, 2013

I'm confused. What am I supposed to feel? MY FEEL IS CONFUSED.

But overall, I agree with the majority of the posters in this thread. Crept out in a negative way, but felt a little touched by the adorableness? I don't know I don't even-

Donte
joined Sep 12, 2013

Daaamn these guys are geniuses!

arachel
Donte
joined Sep 12, 2013

Welp, this is definitely going to my top 10 series! The yuri is light, but it's there! IT'S THERE!!

Donte
joined Sep 12, 2013

Is a 100-sided die a real thing?

Yup, it exist. You can google it to see it, but they're very inconventional.

Most of tabletop usually caps at D20, then you just roll 5 of that (5D20 instead of 1D100)

TBH I've played dozens of tabletops and we've never resorted to anything higher than D20 lol.

Donte
joined Sep 12, 2013

Oh man I love Makoto's reaction to Akina's physics breaking overreactions. The punchlines and comedic timings are just perfect!

Donte
joined Sep 12, 2013

I just hope this doesn't end like Strawberry Panic. 8 years later and I'm still mad that blue-haired girl lost lol.

Yeap. And the two main couple's "love" seems really artificial and forced somehow. Would've been so much better if the blue haired girl won imho.

Donte
joined Sep 12, 2013

Daaang, this manga is screaming Strawberry Panic everywhere. I wish they'd at least use a different word instead of Etoile. I just hope it doesn't suffer the same fate as SP did which is what kingsmexy said, and that there were too many unhappy "leftovers".

It's like Strawberry Panic but with music. Lol. I don't know I might be wrong.

arachel
Donte
joined Sep 12, 2013

I'm all sorts of confused... "I never realized the woman from the glasses store is you!" Really. Wat.

I got to say the main character is cute though.

arachel
Donte
joined Sep 12, 2013

Holy **** I wish I could unread this @_@... Especially that I never go with Aigis as male protag...

Donte
joined Sep 12, 2013

What's with the chapter 11 credits page?
Is this series in danger of getting cancelled?

Yea it worries me too. This is my current top yuri comedy manga atm next to Broom & Black-framed Glasses & Witch. I would be sad if it gets cancelled.

Anyway, I'm not sure if I'm the only one here, but I sense... 'something' between Konatsu and Touko. __

...Or maybe they just go nicely together as friends.

Donte
joined Sep 12, 2013

Super Cute! No yuri (or not yet), but super cute!

arachel
THE Cirno discussion 05 Feb 21:17
Donte
joined Sep 12, 2013

Holy heck, this was the VERY FIRST touhou doujin that I ever read like 5 years ago or so!

last edited at Feb 5, 2014 9:17PM

arachel
Donte
joined Sep 12, 2013

There was no drama, action, comedy, thrill, or heck ANYTHING. The story was GREAT just from CUTENESS alone. HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE AHHHHHH.

arachel
Donte
joined Sep 12, 2013

Yuyukozawa and Youmurilla made my keyboard coffee-stained.

last edited at Jan 19, 2014 10:20PM

arachel
Kase-san discussion 17 Jan 00:30
Donte
joined Sep 12, 2013

I always unconsciously click on the author name to read more of her older works and get disappointed that there is only Kase-san. (Not sure how many times I've done this. I just can't get enough of dat drawing style and cute expressions.)

Donte
joined Sep 12, 2013

my feel is confused

arachel
Game discussion 15 Jan 17:23
Donte
joined Sep 12, 2013

I LIKE DIS

arachel
Donte
joined Sep 12, 2013

Well that was freaking sad. Even though they made up in the end, I still feel anxious about their relationship's future o.o;

i know what you mean, i still think they will end up breaking up in no time ._.
i liked it, though... it was a nice read (?)

Yeah that's exactly how I felt when I finished reading it. Then again, who knows?