Forum › Okutabito discussion

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

It's crazy how the mind can create such an imagination.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

When I saw the tags, I thought it would be like "Under Hair" in the Nanoha section. Imagine my (relative) relief.

joined Feb 11, 2014

I have to say, the end to the one with Oktavia looking for a new job made me laugh. That outfit suits her (?) astonishingly well...

last edited at Feb 11, 2014 3:00PM

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

uuuuuuh
this is more "wtf" than even touhou "wtf"

Dd
joined Sep 22, 2013

That's really Dafuq. Poor my Mami..

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

I quite like hilarious "What the fuck am I reading?" stories. It briefly makes me wonder how anyone could think of anything like these and then I kind of shrug it off. It's Japan.

Though the creepy tag + 'wtf am I reading' is a different story entirely.

X
joined Jan 6, 2014

Not usually read doujinshi, especially Touhou and Madoka. I'm here to see wtf is the hair tag, and it is really wtf

last edited at Feb 11, 2014 8:21PM

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

Dafuq did I just read?! And why did I even finish it?!

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

The story was weird for sure, but the afterword was like....
"Wtf, are you gonna leave it at that? I mean, show some guilty conscience, dude!", it's as if the author doesn't realize that he just wrote one of the weirdest rebellion reimagining ever...

last edited at Feb 13, 2014 7:18AM

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

When I saw the tags, I thought it would be like "Under Hair" in the Nanoha section. Imagine my (relative) relief.

really I think this was worse considering kyouko was offering homura a crotch sickle dressed in a garbage out fit not too mention the nipple hair

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Lmfao. This mangaka is so nuts.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

really I think this was worse considering kyouko was offering homura a crotch sickle dressed in a garbage out fit not too mention the nipple hair

This has the benefit of being intentionally silly, so you can laugh off the weirdness to some extent (still weird though). Under Hair was apparently serious, so you were stuck with it.

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

This has the benefit of being intentionally silly, so you can laugh off the weirdness to some extent (still weird though). Under Hair was apparently serious, so you were stuck with it.

yeah I guess

joined Mar 30, 2012

I thought of the same Nanoha doujin when I saw the hair tag, and was relieved too when it didn't feel as bad with all the wtf around (high five)

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

My god this man should team up with Dowman Sayman!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

For some reason I wanna re-read that.

Ya know, like when you just feel like stabbing yourself for no reason... Am I the only one with these thoughts? Hmm...

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

The thing is that Under Hair is essentially just a fetish piece; it's off-putting to those who aren't receptive to the fetishes it plays on, but there's not the hard core of "I don't understand anything that is happening here" Dadaism that a proper What the fuck am I reading? demands.

Tl;dr: "Eww" ≠ "WTF?"

To reply you must either login or sign up.