Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Wtv

Was thinking of Brolquiorra when I wrote this, but.. Welcome here ?
This topic is pointless, I agree. To each their own, I just can't bring myself to like both Hotaru and Naoko sensei 's works.

Glad to see more yuri animated, too bad it's two yuri I hate. But if more yuri gets a anime version, I still can dream to see Hanjuku Joshi and octave one day.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

To each their own I guess, to me Hotaru is absolutely hatable, and I really wish to see her fall in despair, to see her downhill. She may love Yuma but the way she expresses it is so wrong, I can't believe this animosity towards Takeda. I believe it's harder for a woman to imagine what Takeda is feeling but I believe Ulquiorra will agree with me. Takeda is the best character so far in the serie, and it's a pity to see him thrown away like a piece of crap just because of this manipulative character Hotaru is.

Uh-huh damn right. Takeda at this point the most understanding and nice guy of all of four of them despite hearing Yuma going to that club. If it were other characters in the series, they would have really left that stupid girl. I like yuri but treating a nice boy like this without any valid reason is just sad.

He still loves Yuma despite Hotaru's bf trying to manipulate him or try to make him hate either of the girls. Its just too damn sad.

last edited at Nov 16, 2016 2:53AM

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Wtv

Was thinking of Brolquiorra when I wrote this, but.. Welcome here ?
This topic is pointless, I agree. To each their own, I just can't bring myself to like both Hotaru and Naoko sensei 's works.

Glad to see more yuri animated, too bad it's two yuri I hate. But if more yuri gets a anime version, I still can dream to see Hanjuku Joshi and octave one day.

Wait what? What do you mean?

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

So here's a random video for everyone,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EG34YoRHs8

last edited at Nov 16, 2016 4:48AM

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

So here's a random video for everyone,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EG34YoRHs

I couldn't load the video, something about an error occurring during validation and youtube's saying that "this video does not exist"

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ Oops, my bad ^ ^" deleted part of the link by accident, should work now.

Tumblr_ogrev97nel1tx2rdco1_250
joined Nov 10, 2016

The magical time wizard has struck again! (;☉ o ☉)

So I've to hand in a 1000 word report by next week...

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ whistles inconspicuously ^ _ ^

What's the report topic? 1000 words isn't too difficult if you're writing something that you're passionate about.

joined Nov 10, 2016

What's the report topic? 1000 words isn't too difficult if you're writing something that you're passionate about.

Maybe I should have made it clearer, I have to do a film reflection report. The genre/topic can be anything, I just have to make it a personal reflection that expresses my inner thoughts.

Also this might sound odd, but could you make me an avatar? Any pairing will do!

last edited at Nov 16, 2016 5:08AM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ Oo, good luck!

And I don't see why not, just give me a moment ^ _ ^

Edit: Here you go, one totally random avatar with no specific pairing: click me!

last edited at Nov 16, 2016 5:19AM

joined Nov 10, 2016

Edit: Here you go, one totally random avatar with no specific pairing: click me!

Thank youu!! I was going to settle for badly done MS paint cropping if you didn't want to help. hehe

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ Glad you like it ^ _ ^

On a new topic, it's a pity to see so many of my favorite members in the 48 family graduate over the past 3 years; but yet, all of them are having successful solo careers outside and enjoying their lives so that's relieving to know.

What I do find amusing though, is the fact that none of my favorite members changed a lot in the 3 years that I've not checked the fandom, but yet the other members that I've not really followed in the past, have all grown to be breath-takingly beautiful.

Really tempted to follow Matsui Rena and Kashiwagi Yuki on Twitter, my top 2 members in the 48 family.

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

TIL: Tamamusi and Takemiya Jin are following Matsui Rena.

Words simply cannot describe how amused and jubilant I am to see this ^ O ^

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

Omg same! Exept my 1000 word essay in due tomorrow and I heaven even started XD I'm such a Procrastinator like I jus don't learn man. And I'm also so sleep cos school was so long today TT//-//TT I jus can't be asked to come in sometimes but I do it anyways lol. I'm falling asleep someone tell me how to stay awake for essay =-= zzz.

Also jus a curio use question, how many girls are on this forum ? (=゜ω゜) as a girl I'm jus curio use if more guys or girls read Yuri manga ehe

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

^

This is nearly an "all-girl' forum, besides a few members including me being the exception, it's 90/95% of girls here.

Ulquiorra said :

Wait what? What do you mean?

When I said that men are more likely to understand Takeda's POV, I had you in mind; so when Wtv got triggered, I just pointed out I was mostly thinking about you.

I'll share one of my current favorite song : PNL - Jusqu'au dernier gramme

click on the play button to listen it

Serena

With a pairing avi like this, it feels like there are two Rina T_T Even if the avi is neat.

Here are some avi I wouldn't mind using (pretty representative of my all time favorite anime)

Neat-o
Probably my all time favorite female character, from my #2 all time favorite anime
Mwahaha ! El psy congroo; Galich is already confirming this one

last edited at Nov 16, 2016 2:13PM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

I'm falling asleep someone tell me how to stay awake for essay =-= zzz.

Coffee is your best friend (lol) :>

Music helps too, even if it could go both ways.

Also jus a curio use question, how many girls are on this forum ? (=゜ω゜) as a girl I'm jus curio use if more guys or girls read Yuri manga ehe

In this thread, there's me, Anon, Nez, Nevri, Galich, BlackKitty, that's all that I know of ^ _ ^ now to think about it, a majority of users in this forum might be girls (lol).

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014
O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Probably my all time favorite female character, from my #2 all time favorite anime

Mwahaha ! El psy congroo; Galich is already confirming this one

I'm Galich, and I approve this message.

Omg same! Exept my 1000 word essay in due tomorrow and I heaven even started XD I'm such a Procrastinator like I jus don't learn man. And I'm also so sleep cos school was so long today TT//-//TT I jus can't be asked to come in sometimes but I do it anyways lol. I'm falling asleep someone tell me how to stay awake for essay =-= zzz.

@Neko Gonna stand with Rina on this one, coffee is your best bet. Then again, I know dime-a-dozen people that have reported to me opposite effects of it, or being unable to bear with it's taste.

Personally, I could drink coffee only and I'd be more than happy with my life, but that's just me.

Iirc small doses of caffeine can have opposite effects and make you even more sleepy. To get a confirmation you should ask someone smarter than me, preferably someone that didn't have to keep begging their biology teachers all the time to let them pass the school year.

Well, about that question.. hmm, that is a hot topic of debate. I remember having quite a lot of discussions on the topic with a few users of the forum, with general conseus being that there's more girls than guys. Usual numbers dropped were 65/45 to 80/20. In this thread however, there's a huge surplus of girls. On second thought, there can be never too many girls, so my point is invalid.

Don't really recall what was the ratio I made way back in the day, but it was probably among the lines of 80%+.

Post wise girls are extremally active here as well.. four most active posters here (Anon, me, Rina and Blackkitty) are girls.

Then there's ChocolateCakeLover, but no one really knows of their gender.

Thought for a moment that you had changed your avis twice Rina. Either one, both yours and Serena's are great^^

last edited at Nov 16, 2016 2:51PM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ You know, for a moment when I made Serena's avatar earlier I was thinking, I wonder what would Galich's reaction be; my guess was correct XD

Thanks! I don't think I need to mention what pairing is being featured this time, considering it has already been mentioned for the past 2 pages (lol)

Wonder what happened to @Anon lately

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

While I'm assuming Rina does like my current avi, I unfortunately can't say the same for her avi lmao, it's painful to be reminded of one of the manga available on the readeryou hate the most everytime you scroll the thread :(

Oh, and tea >> coffee for me, especially arabic tea !
Anon must be busy , plus it's not the happiest times for her at the moment. I just hope she's doing well.

last edited at Nov 16, 2016 3:33PM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Hoping the same, Anon, we all hope you're doing well^^

@Rina Guess I'm a pretty predictable gal then :P

A random reminder that mandarines are the best fruits. Any man who tells you different either has his hand in your pocket, or a pistol to your neck.

Highly doubting anyone will get that reference, but oh well.

Carbonated water is also very high on my list; simple yet effective.

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ Kinda, I guess :p

@Utopia

Hail Ainz Ooal Gown!

Speaking of Overlord, Vol 11 is fully translated now.

If it makes you feel any better, I'll probably change my avatar after another while; or when I fall head-over-heels for a new pairing.

And yeah, hope @Anon is doing well, wherever she is.

last edited at Nov 16, 2016 3:28PM

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Neko chan

Don't believe a word they say!
Red Bull is the only way to go! (◦’ںˉ◦)v

Always worked for me at least – and I was a real procrastinator as well ✌(◕‿-)✌
(Energy drinks work best on an empty stomach)

Good luck with your report! I hope you'll manage to finish it on time!

@ Galich, Rina, Utoptia (in alphabetical order) ;)

Almost sounds like you're trying to summon me here (^∇^)
And it worked somehow. I felt compelled to suddenly turn on my computer and check the forum ^^

So, what's up...? Wanna continue discussing Netsuzou Trap with me ;)
Just kidding.

I'm doing okay, so please don't worry...
Also wonder what Blackkitty is up to lately... Night shifts seem to take a toll on her after all... O_O

@ Galich

Glad the last two interviews went well for you.

@ Rina

Every time I come here lately you have a new profile pic! ^^
You're like a shape shifter ;)

@ Utoptia

Please don't tell anyone but I agree with you that Takeda doesn't deserve all the hate
(๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ https://youtu.be/QiZNSzWIaLo

Every time I come here lately you have a new profile pic! ^^
You're like a shape shifter ;)

Tis' what I do best :p

last edited at Nov 16, 2016 4:01PM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slsUjtKlh2A

This pretty much sums up my thoughts towards all the Netsuzou TRap discussions in this thread that's not mine or @Faust's + @Crane's viewpoints.

Or actually, it should be this instead:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDi9n20GYXE

last edited at Nov 16, 2016 4:11PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.