Forum › Hello & Hello discussion

joined Mar 25, 2013

Sooo she wasn't dismantled, and probably had a lot of surgeries so she could get back to a 'normal' lifestyle. I wonder why she pretended to have been someone else/doesn't have memories. That seems pointless, considering the Admiral more or less pointed her in Mutsu's direction. Drama for the sake of it I guess, or at least the last pages.

It feels like it was cut off though.

Anyone know what it says in the untranslated bubble on page 27? Seems like it's important.

joined Jun 27, 2013

Why did it have to end with that line....
They found each other again, and yet they can't be together? Why?

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Oh dear, I didn't notice the drama tag.
"Mutsu was dismantled",
tears

Went from sad, to hopeful, to happy to sad again.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

there is also pg 11, a speech bubble was left untranslated

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

フットを = suddenly, abruptly, without warning. I'd have probably TL'd it as "Just like that..."

See also: First one I've seen where the male Admiral hasn't been stupid, a big letch, or shitty in general. Seems like he really thought he was doing the right thing for everybody.

last edited at Aug 24, 2016 8:26AM

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

I fangirl so hard when i saw Akagi and Kaga in one frame. It is supposed to be an angsty Nagato and Mutsu doujin, but i'm grinning like a horse here. Sorry not sorry

joined Oct 21, 2013

This doujin is from a two chapter series.
This is the first part (上).
The second part (下) was released at C90 recently.

joined Jun 30, 2016

Really? awesome i cant wait for the second part!

Bee
joined Aug 24, 2016

The third book was the one that released at C90, so the trilogy is actually finished (there was a "middle" book as well). I don't think there are any raws online yet though (other than the previews provided on the authors pixiv)

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

I hope the next parts will have a good end :/

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Thank you so much for translating it. It caught my attention a few weeks ago on pixiv, but reading about Mutsu's dismantling made it even more grim dark than I had anticipated.

I would very much love to read about them just taking a convertible for a spin, though.

e: and I can't really see the top brass as the good guys. Who in their right minds makes people fight for them just to dismantle them once the war is over? That's not treating them as an end, just as a means.

I think I'm going to have to buy those half damaged Nagato and Mutsu's figurines. ;_;

last edited at Aug 24, 2016 2:57PM

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

So, maybe Nagato want the original and no dismanting one.

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

I hope this has a continuation. Don't know why but I kinda want a sad or bitter-sweet end.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Well, I'm glad that there are two more parts, because otherwise it doesn't make sense for it to end like it did. It looks like we won't get them any time soon.

Yeah, what I don't understand is why Mutsu didn't reveal that she was the original? That's what's unnecessary here. But at this point knowing there's a continuation, then I'll wait however long it takes.

last edited at Aug 24, 2016 5:40PM

joined Mar 27, 2014

Well, I'm glad that there are two more parts, because otherwise it doesn't make sense for it to end like it did. It looks like we won't get them any time soon.

Yeah, what I don't understand is why Mutsu didn't reveal that she was the original? That's what's unnecessary here. But at this point knowing there's a continuation, then I'll wait however long it takes.

Most likely it's confidential information that she wasn't dismantled and has returned to being a normal person. Nagato did find her by accident anyway. I have the two other books, but no translations yet sorry.

Whome2
joined Apr 2, 2013

Wasn't it stated that she woke up with no memories? So she has no idea that she's the original Mutsu?

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

I was wondering why the art looks familiar and so beautiful, turns out it's the same artist as that Zuikaku x Shoukaku diaper doujin. Hope to see more of this.

Wasn't it stated that she woke up with no memories? So she has no idea that she's the original Mutsu?

Yea but that last line made it seem like she remember Nagato all along. Why else would she call her a liar?

Whome2
joined Apr 2, 2013

Yea but that last line made it seem like she remember Nagato all along. Why else would she call her a liar?

On page 20 Nagato says that she's a bad liar. This could be Nagato saying this because she's a lady killing smoother talker, but even if she was lying I think anybody would be able to tell someone was lying when you were 5 seconds from getting each other naked but the other person suddenly stopped.

Just my perspective anyway. I can definitely see your point, too.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

On page 20 Nagato says that she's a bad liar. This could be Nagato saying this because she's a lady killing smoother talker, but even if she was lying I think anybody would be able to tell someone was lying when you were 5 seconds from getting each other naked but the other person suddenly stopped.

Just my perspective anyway. I can definitely see your point, too.

OOOOOH I didn't notice that part. Good idea.

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

My fave ships that I am shipping so hard..

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

フットを = suddenly, abruptly, without warning. I'd have probably TL'd it as "Just like that..."

you got the first character wrong, looks different, anyway someone said it is hot coffee/tea.

Bee
joined Aug 24, 2016

ホットを > Also very brief confrontation with Admiral by Nagato in book 2. By book 3 preview, Mutsu has dreams and she cries upon waking up. She doesn't remember the details of her dream and neither her memories, Nagato. If we lift the scans from that other site we could throw together an English version and upload somewhere not here.

Are the scans the full versions, or just previews from the author's pixiv?
Udonhime and I took some camera raws, if anyone wants a preview of what happens:
Book 2: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0H-0V5stZptSENuX3diVGl3eFk
Book 3: http://imgur.com/a/80Fc3

Looks like a new Mutsu was built, but protestors kidnap old!Mutsu and Nagato runs off to save her (New!Mutsu kisses her farewell?)

Bee
joined Aug 24, 2016

I can lift the scans from that other site btw but I'm not sure if they can me made presentable.

Can you send me a link to the scans? I'll see how hard they are to clean. If they're bad quality, i'll scan my books. I can textset the next 2 books no prob.

Whome2
joined Apr 2, 2013

I can lift the scans from that other site btw but I'm not sure if they can me made presentable.

Can you send me a link to the scans? I'll see how hard they are to clean. If they're bad quality, i'll scan my books. I can textset the next 2 books no prob.

I can help too. I used to be an editor back in the day. Hit me up if you ever need the help.

Bee
joined Aug 24, 2016

It's the full book. Since the raws this time is Jap, I can translate them. I can't take care of scanning up the books and cleaning as well as typesetting them rhough.
I can help too. I used to be an editor back in the day. Hit me up if you ever need the help.

You guys down to scanlate the next 2 books? Let's plan something in discord: discord (dot) gg/gY6PKf5

To reply you must either login or sign up.