Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

Afternoon folks hope everyone is well and enjoying this weekend.

Good morning/afternoon elthundercat! Whatnis your plan for today?

ummm currently trying to get out of bed to get food. -__- partied to hard yesterday after the match and theres only cheese in the fridge T^T

later Its the Finals Chile Vs. Argentina It'll be a freaking awesome match XD
and Also Game of Thrones Finally!! so theres a watching party at the Interns house i may or may not be able to go to

.. omg there was this really awesome Belgium restaurant i worked at in College that did Caramalized ablazed bananas over waffles @Azai you should totally learn their secrets and then cook for us XD

last edited at Jun 26, 2016 12:23PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Lol but you took forever to say why she couldn't do oranges

Llama Because I wasn't for sure for sure of what would happen T__T I just didn't want any possibilities of ruining a perfectly beautiful orange yanno.

Now I love that Azai's Bananas' Ablaze gave birth to some alien.

Azai That.. is actually quite disturbing D:

ummm currently trying to get out of bed to get food. -__- partied to hard yesterday after the match and theres only cheese in the fridge T^T

Elthundercat
Only cheese? Do you have any eggs? You could make yourself a quick cheese omlette ^ ^

last edited at Jun 26, 2016 12:23PM

joined Jan 4, 2016

Elthundercat
Only cheese? Do you have any eggs? You could make yourself a quick cheese omlette ^ ^

shhhhh my mother might hear you! X.X
I havent gone shopping since before i went out of town two weeks ago, and since I've been working till late since i got back most of my meals have been out. I also have Wine and garlic T^T

last edited at Jun 26, 2016 12:29PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Now I love that Azai's Bananas' Ablaze gave birth to some alien.

Azai That.. is actually quite disturbing D:

Newp
I loved the alien reference D:

.. omg there was this really awesome Belgium restaurant i worked at in College that did Caramalized ablazed bananas over waffles @Azai you should totally learn their secrets and then cook for us XD

elthundercat
Be careful what you wish for...

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Elthundercat Oh I haven't been keeping up with the latest Game of Thrones seasons.. but I've read a billion spoilers on facebook so I'm pretty much up to date hahah. Looks like things are really going to get interesting in tonight's episode. ^ ^

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

A while back, someone asked me to post pics when my garden was really underway. The herbs have been doing great, and the veggies are taking hold, but when it comes to visual impact it's the flowers that really have the most impact. So here are a couple of pics.

http://pix.toile-libre.org/upload/original/1466960886.jpg

http://pix.toile-libre.org/upload/original/1466960979.jpg

http://pix.toile-libre.org/upload/original/1466961050.jpg

Forgive the grass being a bit on the brown side, we're in the middle of rather a nasty drought. We've had one day of rain and one brief shower during the entire month of June, and April/May were both pretty dry as well. That plus temperatures well above the norm hasn't been helping matters.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Nezchan Its really beautiful! Amazing colors! I love it haha, especially the last picture. The analogous colors of the flowers really work well together.
Id love to have a nice garden too.. but knowing me, Id forget to water the flowers and end up killing them...

last edited at Jun 26, 2016 1:29PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The sunflowers totally didn't happen, sadly. Can't tell if it's because of the drought causing problems, or if the birds, squirrels or chipmunks in the area digging up the seeds and eating them, but nothing at all ended up growing. I tried to start some inside, but they all died when I tried to plant them.

The green onions were a failure too. They started fine, then didn't grow beyond the sprout stage. They're basically like thin grass.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Wowww.. that flowers color.. i love that Nezchan.. Good job..

The only plant i succeed to grow was cherry tomatoes before i found out they are too fragile for plant pest. I had to spray chemical liquid to recover them n regular pruning. But then horny birds n mouses eat the fruits more than me D:( So, at certain point, i gave up and the high maintenance plants died.. Enough for gardening from me, lol.. its tiring...

joined Jan 4, 2016

Nice job Nezchan they look awesome!
I hear that Squirrels love sunflower seeds so it might have been them who dug them up. My neighbor plants them every year and puts a wire mesh around them until they sprout.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Even my miniature cactus' died on me. T__T Its a sign that I was never meant to raise flowers.. or plants.. or anything of that sort. /cries in corner/

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Even my miniature cactus' died on me. T__T Its a sign that I was never meant to raise flowers.. or plants.. or anything of that sort. /cries in corner/

Same with me. I bought a plant from Cub Food. It died not long after. I don't think I'm meant to raise any living things lol...
I almost fail to take care of myself.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I bought a miniature paddle cactus a year and half ago (why do they sell those at Xmas anyway?), and it's about 18cm tall now. Current project is starting an umbrella tree cutting.

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

A while back, someone asked me to post pics when my garden was really underway. The herbs have been doing great, and the veggies are taking hold, but when it comes to visual impact it's the flowers that really have the most impact. So here are a couple of pics.

http://pix.toile-libre.org/upload/original/1466960886.jpg

http://pix.toile-libre.org/upload/original/1466960979.jpg

http://pix.toile-libre.org/upload/original/1466961050.jpg

Forgive the grass being a bit on the brown side, we're in the middle of rather a nasty drought. We've had one day of rain and one brief shower during the entire month of June, and April/May were both pretty dry as well. That plus temperatures well above the norm hasn't been helping matters.

Gorgeous plants! I wish I had such a green thumb :D I love all the nice boxes you have the plants in as well~

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Nezchan

Your garden looks really nice.
I like these flowers, the small orange ones, they're pretty. http://pix.toile-libre.org/upload/original/1466961050.jpg
And I really like your house, it looks nice.

I was going to say, try a cactus but....

I don't even try to grow anything, because I'll just forget about them and let them die Orz...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Gorgeous plants! I wish I had such a green thumb :D I love all the nice boxes you have the plants in as well~

The two boxes in front were actually from the garden centre, and there's a pot inside each one. As for the big box, roomie built that, it's got the gas metre and pipes inside it. Makes a nice pedestal for another pot.

I'm thinking the Asiatic lilies aren't going to bloom this year, but they're growing so that's fine. I need to trip the mock orange bush on the right, but it's way too hot right now (37C when you take the humidity into account), I'd just die. Supposed to be substantially cooler on Tuesday, I'll do it then.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

If it's familly (I assume older members) then this is what they do. I personally don't pay attention to them.They won't change, so you only waste your own energy if oyu try to prove them wrong.

I know it but some times I feel it's so unfair... I have been treated quite badly by some of them and some others can be a bit insensitive at times even though they're nice overall... But it kind of reminds of how I got so many of these comments when I was younger and I thought they were right and now I realize that they were just being mean... I do remember a woman telling me she was amazed at how my mom could handle me... as though I was super bad behaved or something and mind you, I was just kind of whiny some times which was normal at like 10... No one was really understanding even when I was isolated in secondary school and even when my dad was away and I never spoke to him... Everyone jumped on to say I was being to harsh with him; even though it was him who kept insulting me... So many unpleasant things happened and people just never really seem to understand...

Official%20beidou%20cropped
joined May 22, 2016

Newp, OFFICE GRILLS

last edited at Jun 26, 2016 9:29PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Tsundere Waifu
Thats bco the tsundere air around u. The plant cant take it. U should just reduce it..

And yeah... u need me to take care of yr health.. Ahahahaha..

Ms. Rainy how do you plan to take care of me when you cannot even cook? At least learn to cook first. My health requires a cerified professional chef.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Tsundere Waifu
Thats bco the tsundere air around u. The plant cant take it. U should just reduce it..

Ms. Rainy how do you plan to take care of me when you cannot even cook? At least learn to cook first. My health requires a cerified professional chef.

I will hire certified cook n professional trainer to keep ur health. N i will only eat rice and water and banana in return..
ckckck see how lucky u got me.. xD

I want a Korean chef, a Chinese chef, an American chef, a Thai chef, and a French chef. So please look for the best.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Tsundere Waifu

I will hire certified cook n professional trainer to keep ur health. N i will only eat rice and water and banana in return..

I want a Korean chef, a Chinese chef, an American chef, a Thai chef, and a French chef. So please look for the best.

Everything u want, honey...
I ll add Indonesian chef and Japanese chef as bonus... so different chef for each day.. How does it sound? U re very loved n spoiled... lucky u...

Yeah i am so lucky. How about build me a million dollars house too? Work supet hard for it.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Tsundere Waifu

I ll add Indonesian chef and Japanese chef as bonus... so different chef for each day.. How does it sound? U re very loved n spoiled... lucky u...

Yeah i am so lucky. How about build me a million dollars house too? Work supet hard for it.

Hmm.. leaving for Las Vegas now.. i think i can try black jack..
Wish me luck.. xD
I ll call when i m succeed...
Pls send letter to my family if i dont return in a month...
U ll nvr see n hear anything abt Rainy anymore.. I ll fight for my love..

joined Jan 13, 2016

Tsundere Waifu

Hmm.. leaving for Las Vegas now.. i think i can try black jack..
Wish me luck.. xD
I ll call when i m succeed...
Pls send letter to my family if i dont return in a month...
U ll nvr see n hear anything abt Rainy anymore.. I ll fight for my love..

Why bother with gambling? Try the lottery. If you are lucky to the win the hundred millions of dollars jackpot, i will stick to you forever.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Rainy, you heard her. Go win a hundred million dollars there, and win her over. Good luck! xD

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I know it but some times I feel it's so unfair... I have been treated quite badly by some of them and some others can be a bit insensitive at times even though they're nice overall... But it kind of reminds of how I got so many of these comments when I was younger and I thought they were right and now I realize that they were just being mean... I do remember a woman telling me she was amazed at how my mom could handle me... as though I was super bad behaved or something and mind you, I was just kind of whiny some times which was normal at like 10... No one was really understanding even when I was isolated in secondary school and even when my dad was away and I never spoke to him... Everyone jumped on to say I was being to harsh with him; even though it was him who kept insulting me... So many unpleasant things happened and people just never really seem to understand...

I have quite similar experiences with my familly members as well. It's that thing that makes kids have low self confidence. These people are stupid, they even pick up fights with kids, and they forget how its only a kid, while they should be the ones acting mature.
This tactic makes these kids feeling generally guilty, even for things they are not at fault.

I was bothered by them in the past, but now that I stopped visiting them, and if someone tells something unfair to me I immediately tell them off. So they have learned that I don't accept them talking to me like that.
Ignoring them is similar to accepting them saying these stuff. But I learned that you should speak up in these situations, when you can't avoid these people.
Eventually they will be more reluctant before speaking

To reply you must either login or sign up.