Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

"Only before I knew any better."

Dofu I think that was a great answer on your part haha.

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Fried bananas are good too but not as healthy as grilled unripe bananas.

Now that's something I could set on fire.

What kind of fried bananas are those?

She sets everything on fire :P

Azai's Bananas' Ablaze.

Your waifu will be the first to taste your kind of fried bananas. I will wait and see if she is fine after eating them.

LOL @Azai's Bananas' Ablaze. Man.. that Ablaze thing never gets old.

Mvl W-wish me luck.

Good lucky tasting the Azai's Bananas' Ablaze. It doesn't even sound like you are tasting fried bananas.

I hope nothing happens.

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 11:50PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Anyway, I do get a feeling that the new off-topic thread will grow faster than this one. / flee the thread aga

I don't think it matters if that thread grows faster than this one. Why should there be any rivalry? Just be wherever you feel comfortable to be and have fun. It's that simple.

Anyway, hi all~

last edited at Jun 26, 2016 12:00AM

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

Hey Martian :D

There's no issue with having new faces join; Alvis did recently and has been a really nice addition.

D-dofu senpai... Thank you for such kind words. I'll try my hardest not to make you regret them. regal bow
As for the new(er than me) comers, I won't turn a blind eye to you. After all, I was in your positions not too long ago!

In fact, how about each new comer tell us all a bit about yourselves? :}

last edited at Jun 26, 2016 12:17AM

joined Aug 18, 2015

Martian
I agree there shouldnt be rivalry between the threads. I will post in both threads.

I am going to call it a day. moving tomorrow. so nervous with the commute -changing fr 8 miles to 40 miles each way. just thinking abt it giving me headache. have a good day/night.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

@Newp go read the two new Canno releases, it's actually pretty sweet sequels, unlike the dramatic, weirdly paced one shot they're related to (unlike the 3 super dramatic and angsty one shots in the Cider and Crybaby collection tbh)
shameless advertising for what I spent fucking hours proofreading

If you haven't, read the Secret Door chapter first, and then the two sequels: 'Welcome to the [...]" and Bamboo and Tiger
(not that you need to read the dramatic one shot first >_>, you can totes read the sequels without it)

last edited at Jun 26, 2016 12:31AM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

@Newp go read the two new Canno releases, it's actually pretty sweet sequels, unlike the dramatic, weirdly paced one shot they're related to (unlike the 3 super dramatic and angsty one shots in the Cider and Crybaby collection tbh)

If you haven't, read the Secret Door chapter first, and then the two sequels: 'Welcome to the [...]" and Bamboo and Tiger
(not that you need to read the dramatic one shot first >_>, you can totes read the sequels without it)

Where can I readd?

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Hey Alvis :3

I am going to call it a day. moving tomorrow. so nervous with the commute -changing fr 8 miles to 40 miles each way. just thinking abt it giving me headache. have a good day/night.

That's a pretty huge change on the commuting, but good luck on your moving.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Where can I readd?

It's in the recently added :D

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

hello~~
I've been kind of busy lately with my summer job so I haven't had a lot of time to come here ;_;
and wow... a lot of things happened but it's probably better to just let it be for now.
Sooo... I went to Thessaloniki Pride yesterday and it was pretty fun actually ahaha ^-^'', MacySan, you should definitely go next time! :D
what else? well, something that kind of bothered me happened but I'm not sure I want to talk about it, maybe I'll just feel even more bothered. I had like a bad dream with it... there was so much hate in me in that dream... Some times, I feel like even though I went through some tough situations and tried my best people still have things to complain about and criticize me for as though I'm some spoiled brat... just because I'm young I automatically get classified as that... I don't having this self-pity but some times I wish people would be more understanding and not expect me to be perfect in everything. It just bothers me when I see a lot of other people getting away with doing a lot of stupid things and I get called out on the most petty things ever...

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Hi there Faylicia been a while since you've been here xD
Whatever you're dealing with right now, hang in there, it's not going to last forever.

Hey there, Rainy /hands out a a banana/

Poking your body with a stick.
I dont wanna leave any finger prints. Are u still alive?

But Rainy, you left your fingerprints on that stick D:

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Newp

"Only before I knew any better."

Dofu I think that was a great answer on your part haha.

Thanks, these are necessary speaking skills for life in a long-term relationship. It would've been at least 50% more sly if kanojo were the only woman I've ever been with that's older than I am. C'est la vie.

Alvis

D-dofu senpai... Thank you for such kind words. I'll try my hardest not to make you regret them. regal bow

:*

Fay

Just note that older generations will frequently go out of their way to put labels on younger people -- spoiled, soft, stupid, unappreciative -- whatever the complaint du jour may be. There's absolutely value in respecting and learning from your elders, but do not for a second let negative voices from any direction be the narrative of your feelings and actions.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Newp

Ow D:<
Haha Im alive and well (y) I survived Azais Deathly Bananas Ablaze. /victory pose/

Fay glad to see you back here! Dont hold yourself back if there are things you want to talk to us about :). Just because they are older, it doesnt mean what they say is always correct. You just do you girl.

last edited at Jun 26, 2016 11:30AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Newp

Haha Im alive and well (y) I survived Azais Deathly Bananas Ablaze. /victory pose/

Oh so you ended up tasting Azai's new banana creation. How was it?

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Newp

Um.. anything waifu cooks is .. delicious... T^T.

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Newp

Uhuh so convincing XD

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Newp

Uhuh so convincing XD

HEEEYY.
= =

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

Afternoon folks hope everyone is well and enjoying this weekend.

On another note, @elthundercat
I am now curious, do you use the word "chaval" where you live just like we do here?

@Ceph

Not in the same context. HMM since my family comes from different places around South and Central America I can think of like three different words for the way you use "Chaval" its actually kinda funny.
Also are you watching the Euros or Copa America? Im hoping your a Futbol fan XD

last edited at Jun 26, 2016 12:15PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Afternoon folks hope everyone is well and enjoying this weekend.

Good morning/afternoon elthundercat! Whatnis your plan for today?

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Newp

Uhuh so convincing XD

HEEEYY.
= =

Hey remember I'm the one that encouraged you to try new frozen fruit XD Newp wouldn't let you hahaha

Good morning everyone! :D

joined Jan 13, 2016

Newp

Are you sure? I saw some news about some Asian girl ending in the ER because she ate some burnt unidentified black stuff. She had to go through a surgery to remove the unidentified object.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Newp

Uhuh so convincing XD

HEEEYY.
= =

Hey remember I'm the one that encouraged you to try new frozen fruit XD Newp wouldn't let you hahaha

I did encourage it as well!! Just not oranges..

mvl that may or may not have been me.. hahah

last edited at Jun 26, 2016 11:59AM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Newp

Uhuh so convincing XD

HEEEYY.
= =

Lol but you took forever to say why she couldn't do oranges

mvl that may or may not have been me.. hahah

It's was her. Totally her.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

@ Fay
I'm not in town so I couldn't go xD Maybe next year I'll try

Also, even if some people seem to be ok, sometimes they are not who they seem to be. They might seem nice, but this oculd be also a facade. I would say, if it's friends, you should be more careful around them. Tell them how this bothers you, and if you are sure you are not at fault and it's just them keep on being mean, I think it's better to maybe not hang around them as much.
If it's familly (I assume older members) then this is what they do. I personally don't pay attention to them.They won't change, so you only waste your own energy if oyu try to prove them wrong.

She had to go through a surgery to remove the unidentified object.

This totally sounds like she has some alien or something xD

last edited at Jun 26, 2016 12:07PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Lol but you took forever to say why she couldn't do oranges

True. I already had the orange in the freezer D:

macy-san
Now I love that Azai's Bananas' Ablaze gave birth to some alien.

To reply you must either login or sign up.