Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Official%20beidou%20cropped
joined May 22, 2016

I gotta say that the bloke made kinda a farfetched accusation (wtf is going on), but y'all are getting way too offended at this, chillout guys

Cephalosporin
1-soyqfa_400x400
joined Jun 22, 2016

@Cepha (I'm just gonna call you that from now on)
Fine by me lol

So you study medicine then? Cool! I like med students. You can drown them in alcohol and talk shit with them one day and the next they'll be right back to their books and willing to pull an all nighter to make up for the time they wasted messing around. XD But srsly, what exactly do you study?

Well, the name of the subject gave it away really hahahaha it's pharmacy, of course

I've always wanted to go to Spain. Just a few more years and I just might have the money! XD

Yeah, i know what you mean, I've been wanting to go to Berlin for ages, but money is my big problem too, things like flights and hotels are way too expensive nowadays

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

''ahí has patinado chaval'' XD

Mane havent heard Chaval in a minute XD so nice to have another Spanish speaker on this thread.

Wtf is happening

LMAO my advice Kittykat is just don't make eye contact XD

last edited at Jun 23, 2016 4:39PM

Cephalosporin
1-soyqfa_400x400
joined Jun 22, 2016

idk whats going on exactly but your response to the accusation is kinda weird
At first I was like lmao she's snarky but then idk, we're both kinda new here. If you arent sure what's going on/are wrongly accused, doesn't it make more sense to be like "ah sorry no, wrong person lol ^^" rather than "ha wrong, failed bitch, E for effort B)".

Ah no, that one E is for the word psEudología, it means that someone is a compulsive liar, i'm a bit snarky yes, but not that snarky lol

Idk, i would have expected confusion rather then knowing exactly whats up and sassing back with such a confident, patronizing tone. Dunno how long you've been "lurking" in this one thread but I'm surprised that you even know what's up. dafuq is going on

Just a few pages ago really, I mean, I think I was right in thinking he meant suzuma, her gf is called lin I believe, and using the word pseudología... I got my conclusions from there hahahaha

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Wtf is happening

That's what I'm thinking T^T
The thread's a bit too hot for me rn so I'm gonna just disappear in the air and I'll just return when everything's cooler xD

Cephalosporin
1-soyqfa_400x400
joined Jun 22, 2016

Mane havent heard Chaval in a minute XD so nice to have another Spanish speaker on this thread.

Oh! You speak spanish too? Cool! Are you from Spain?

joined May 22, 2016

Ah no, that one E is for the word psEudología

Oh ok, my bad
Ooh ok, I see why they left it out now, lmao, puns, nice.
Like yea this shit is crazy but that pun tho

Cephalosporin
1-soyqfa_400x400
joined Jun 22, 2016

Wtf is happening

That's what I'm thinking T^T
The thread's a bit too hot for me rn so I'm gonna just disappear in the air and I'll just return when everything's cooler xD

Yeah, sorry, my bad, I though I made a lighthearted joke of it, but it seems it backfired lol

joined May 22, 2016

Oh! You speak spanish too? Cool! Are you from Spain?

They can be from so many other places, spanish is a common enough language to multiple countries no?

last edited at Jun 23, 2016 4:47PM

joined Jun 23, 2016

I meant to say that to your other account, Like I Care. My bad. ;]

Kay. And your basing this claim on what proof, exactly?

Lol. Hey hey, Cepha! You hear that? Apparently, we're the same person! :D Hope you feel comfy in my body. Although I'm on my period right now, so that might be a little bit uncomfy. Sorry about that. Oh yeah, and no argument about whose body we're sharing, btw.

Hey Su, no need to get so offended. ;]

Like%20i%20care
joined Jun 22, 2016

@Kitkat
Shit, if I knew...the way I understood it, it looks like missing E dude thinks Cepha and me are the same person and we just made fake accounts to cover up that we're actually Su, Lin and Johnny...Guess we won't know until he drops his sarcastic attitude and actually makes a point.

Btw, can I guess how you chose your nick? You saw a kitkat lying around somewhere in your room and decided to just fuck it and go with that. XD If that guess is correct, you get a high five cause I once named one of my accounts on a fanfic website "Twix" for exactly the same reason. XD

@Cepha

it's pharmacy, of course

Lotsa chemistry and numbers right? God, I don't think I'd never be able to sit through a single lesson without falling asleep. XD How long do you have left? What degree are you aiming for?

things like flights and hotels are way too expensive nowadays

Tell me about it. Being a dairy farmer these days barely earns you enough to get by month to month. Vacation? Ha. Ask again in 20 years, when I might have managed to save up enough. XD

Like%20i%20care
joined Jun 22, 2016

I meant to say that to your other account, Like I Care. My bad. ;]

Kay. And your basing this claim on what proof, exactly?

Lol. Hey hey, Cepha! You hear that? Apparently, we're the same person! :D Hope you feel comfy in my body. Although I'm on my period right now, so that might be a little bit uncomfy. Sorry about that. Oh yeah, and no argument about whose body we're sharing, btw.

Hey Su, no need to get so offended. ;]

I'm not offended, I'm making fun of you and your wild, unbased claims! XD You must be pretty bored huh?

last edited at Jun 23, 2016 4:54PM

Cephalosporin
1-soyqfa_400x400
joined Jun 22, 2016

They can be from so many other places, spanish is a common enough language to multiple countries no?

Yep, spanish is one of the most spoken languages in the world, but I don't think the word ''chaval'' is used out of Spain, I dunno really, but I think we only use it here in that way

last edited at Jun 23, 2016 5:02PM

joined Jun 23, 2016

I'm going to be honest and say that Cepha is off my radar for now. However, Like I Care on the other hand. BIG red flag.

Cephalosporin
1-soyqfa_400x400
joined Jun 22, 2016

@Cepha

it's pharmacy, of course

Lotsa chemistry and numbers right? God, I don't think I'd never be able to sit through a single lesson without falling asleep. XD How long do you have left? What degree are you aiming for?

I still have a long way to go hahahaha and we don't have degrees here, I mean, we finish 4 years of education (5 in my case, pharmacy, medicine and some others are not affected by the years dictated in the Bolonia plan) and we get a bachelor’s degree. What we do from there varies from person to person, some start working, but most pick a master to do and get a better curriculum, I'm thinking about doing just that too

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

What's happening in here is somewhat confusing, but also kind of interesting.

Cephalosporin
1-soyqfa_400x400
joined Jun 22, 2016

(cough who tf is johny btw)

(I dunno, my lurking didn't get that far, but i also wanna know)

joined Jun 23, 2016

Johnny is another one of Sus fake personas under the account name Born Alpha or some sh*t like that. That person basically popped in just to praise Su and disappeared. Fellow also had a very unique way of typing. It's safe to assume that that was just a fail way of trying too hard to sound different.

joined May 22, 2016

(I dunno, my lurking didn't get that far, but i also wanna know)

awks, i deleted that post cus i just remembered who it was
the guy who never came back

last edited at Jun 23, 2016 5:08PM

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Dang there is a lot going on right now...

Cephalosporin
1-soyqfa_400x400
joined Jun 22, 2016

the guy who never came back

I don't know why, but that part made me lol really hard XD

Like%20i%20care
joined Jun 22, 2016

@Cepha

I still have a long way to go hahahaha and we don't have degrees here, I mean, we finish 4 years of education (5 in my case, pharmacy, medicine and some others are not affected by the years dictated in the Bolonia plan) and we get a bachelor’s degree. What we do from there varies from person to person, some start working, but most pick a master to do and get a better curriculum, I'm thinking about doing just that too

So overall how many years are you gonna be a student until you'll be able to earn your own money?

@Missing E dude
Look, I already asked what proof you're basing your claims on and you haven't even close to delivered anything except your oh so wise attitude and sarcasm. So I'm just gonna assume you're an attention-whoring troll, who came here looking to annoy people for shits and giggles. Enjoy your ride, brother. I'll just ignore you now.

@Meursault
I don't think we even greeted each other yet, right? Hi. Nice meeting you.

last edited at Jun 23, 2016 5:16PM

Img_20200825_160023_055
joined Nov 6, 2015

I just haaaaad to get into this juicy drama right here. ٩(●˙▿˙●)۶
@Like I Care - From what I've read, you've gotten overly salty about a post directed towards someone else, who's pretty damn new to the forum. You don't even know who they are, but you were extremely aggressive about it. How do you explain that? Are you some sort of SJW?

joined Jun 23, 2016

Look, I already asked what proof you're basing your claims on and you haven't even close to delivered anything. So I'm just gonna assume you're an attention-whoring troll, who came here looking to annoy people for shits and giggles. Enjoy your ride, brother. I'll just ignore you now.

The more you talk and the more you get offended, the more and more proof I get. So yes, I do believe it is a good idea for you to ignore me or stop talking to me because you are just making a bigger fool out of yourself.
I am not here to annoy people for "shits and giggles" and I am far from being an "attention-whoring troll". I am here because we are all done with your sh*t.

joined Jun 13, 2016

@Like I care
I agree with PsUdologia.
Don't try to hide it, it's pretty clear that you are Su, for starters you're from surprisingly from Germany as well and ever since you came "Su" hasn't shown up again. Not to mention you write exactly like her, even when you get offended you sound like her, trying to make jokes and brush it off as though the other person doesn't know what they're talking about. Besides, I don't see the need to get so worked up since you just joined the thread and all. I mean come on, you're being super obvious, you guessed KitaKat's story as though it was nothing, coincidence?

To reply you must either login or sign up.