Forum › Posts by Cephalosporin

1-soyqfa_400x400
joined Jun 22, 2016

The Offensive Translator one is pure gold, I'm dying from laughter, that woman is great in all the roles, but there she nails it lol

1-soyqfa_400x400
joined Jun 22, 2016

@Anon99
Yep, that's true, Portugal is having some trouble this Championship, but well, in the end they were able to enter the quarterfinals
And yes please, I'm having a really good time with those videos, it really is my mind of humor hahahaha

@jmv
Yes, i'm from spain, so of course I heard about nadal hahahaha he is amazing, and our standard-bearer in the olympic games this year, he really worked for it, though the female swimmer Mireia Belmonte did some merits too, but nothing compared to Nadal, she even said that herself, Mireia is a big fan of Nadal too hahaha

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 6:08PM

Cephalosporin
WDTFS fans - off topic 25 Jun 17:50
1-soyqfa_400x400
joined Jun 22, 2016

Just like jmv said, the word lurking sounds really bad, but it's the only one I could find to describe what I was doing, when procrastinating or simply because I felt too extresed, I would come to dynasty and read some threads to get my mind off things, and when seeing a medical theme come up... well, I love everything that has to do with medicine, so I saw it as an opportunity to get in the conversation, but looking at it now from other's points of view I can see how it could have looked bad.
But, in any case, I also apologize for the troubles I may have caused.

On another note, @elthundercat
I am now curious, do you use the word "chaval" where you live just like we do here?

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 5:51PM

1-soyqfa_400x400
joined Jun 22, 2016

@jmv
Yeah! I hope we win, Italy is a hard rival after all, the match looks really promising

1-soyqfa_400x400
joined Jun 22, 2016

@Anon99
Yep, watched both videos, and I love them! Been laughing for a while now in fact lol

And hey, look, there goes Portugal winning the match hahaha

1-soyqfa_400x400
joined Jun 22, 2016

Oh! I'm watching the game too, well, what's left of it. And in my opinion at least, yes, it is still boring lol
If the go to the penalty shootout things will get interesting at least

(And hey there Anon99, good place you have here)

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 5:08PM

Cephalosporin
1-soyqfa_400x400
joined Jun 22, 2016

I think it's really funny, but yeah, that last part with the hair is a little worrying, I mean, he just took out the ponytails so I wonder how will she look after that lol

They work like Akarin's .. uh, buns? They come on and off

Oh! Well, now that you say it, I could see that working here lol

Cephalosporin
1-soyqfa_400x400
joined Jun 22, 2016

I think it's really funny, but yeah, that last part with the hair is a little worrying, I mean, he just took out the ponytails so I wonder how will she look after that lol

Cephalosporin
WDTFS fans - off topic 25 Jun 14:33
1-soyqfa_400x400
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Anon99

But you should watch the ending! It’s the best part ;)
I just love Catherine Tate! She's great!

I should have watched it full the first time, that ending really is the best part lol
I think I'm a fan of Catherine now, I'm gonna watch her other videos too

Cephalosporin
WDTFS fans - off topic 25 Jun 08:37
1-soyqfa_400x400
joined Jun 22, 2016

That’s the kind of awkward I’m talking about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLIIzk9C08Q

Well, that's certainly awkward, I wasn't even able to finish watching it, secondhand embarrassment got me there

Cephalosporin
1-soyqfa_400x400
joined Jun 22, 2016

I didn't expect that, i wasn't ready for the feels ;_;
Welcome back, Monty

Cephalosporin
1-soyqfa_400x400
joined Jun 22, 2016

This was really cute and funny, gotta love Nozomi and Alissa in the mochi pounding one

Cephalosporin
Citrus discussion 25 Jun 05:12
1-soyqfa_400x400
joined Jun 22, 2016

I had to re-read the last few pages because I couldn't recognize Yuzu.

Yeah, me neither, at first I thought she was Mei with a really bad case of bed head lol

Cephalosporin
WDTFS fans - off topic 24 Jun 15:29
1-soyqfa_400x400
joined Jun 22, 2016

You can't go to someone's house and demand respect, you know. Especially when someone makes such heavy accusations on the first place. Not to mention the sudden burst of new accounts.
Not saying every new account is the same person, but there's a strong sense of trolling behind it. Jmo

Let's just forget about it already, everyone involved was at least a little bit guilty, some for answering in the first place (like me) and others for adding fuel to the fire. So I think it's best to leave it in the past and go on with the original purpose of the thread.
So, on that line of thought, how was everyone's day?

Cephalosporin
WDTFS fans - off topic 23 Jun 18:57
1-soyqfa_400x400
joined Jun 22, 2016

Just ignore that kind of thing when everyone else don't even care about it, which was the case here, there was nothing really to defend since from what I remember reading no one cared at all about it except for you and whoever else was on it, I forgot their names.

That would be me, yeah... my bad, I should've known better than to answer to a comment like that, but well, lesson learned

last edited at Jun 23, 2016 6:59PM

Cephalosporin
WDTFS fans - off topic 23 Jun 17:47
1-soyqfa_400x400
joined Jun 22, 2016

Ceph wasn't really showing attitude. It was more like they felt "busted" and had to play it off, and it sounded pretty snarky.

Did it really sound that snarky?
Puff, I'm sorry, it was supossed to be somewhat funny, I mean, when I understood that pun I had to clap, it was a really good one, that's why i said the thing about the E, not because I wanted to be snarky, it was just a way to say ''hey! I understood that one!'' and gave my kudos. I admit I really love puns

last edited at Jun 23, 2016 5:49PM

Cephalosporin
WDTFS fans - off topic 23 Jun 17:34
1-soyqfa_400x400
joined Jun 22, 2016

Woooow... ok... I don't know what's going on here anymore, too many names and too many stories for me to be able to keep up ;(

Cephalosporin
WDTFS fans - off topic 23 Jun 17:12
1-soyqfa_400x400
joined Jun 22, 2016

the guy who never came back

I don't know why, but that part made me lol really hard XD

Cephalosporin
WDTFS fans - off topic 23 Jun 17:03
1-soyqfa_400x400
joined Jun 22, 2016

(cough who tf is johny btw)

(I dunno, my lurking didn't get that far, but i also wanna know)

Cephalosporin
WDTFS fans - off topic 23 Jun 17:02
1-soyqfa_400x400
joined Jun 22, 2016

@Cepha

it's pharmacy, of course

Lotsa chemistry and numbers right? God, I don't think I'd never be able to sit through a single lesson without falling asleep. XD How long do you have left? What degree are you aiming for?

I still have a long way to go hahahaha and we don't have degrees here, I mean, we finish 4 years of education (5 in my case, pharmacy, medicine and some others are not affected by the years dictated in the Bolonia plan) and we get a bachelor’s degree. What we do from there varies from person to person, some start working, but most pick a master to do and get a better curriculum, I'm thinking about doing just that too

Cephalosporin
WDTFS fans - off topic 23 Jun 16:55
1-soyqfa_400x400
joined Jun 22, 2016

They can be from so many other places, spanish is a common enough language to multiple countries no?

Yep, spanish is one of the most spoken languages in the world, but I don't think the word ''chaval'' is used out of Spain, I dunno really, but I think we only use it here in that way

last edited at Jun 23, 2016 5:02PM

Cephalosporin
WDTFS fans - off topic 23 Jun 16:45
1-soyqfa_400x400
joined Jun 22, 2016

Wtf is happening

LMAO my advice Kittykat is just don't make eye contact XD

That's what I'm thinking T^T
The thread's a bit too hot for me rn so I'm gonna just disappear in the air and I'll just return when everything's cooler xD

Yeah, sorry, my bad, I though I made a lighthearted joke of it, but it seems it backfired lol

Cephalosporin
WDTFS fans - off topic 23 Jun 16:43
1-soyqfa_400x400
joined Jun 22, 2016

''ahí has patinado chaval'' XD

Mane havent heard Chaval in a minute XD so nice to have another Spanish speaker on this thread.

Oh! You speak spanish too? Cool! Are you from Spain?

Cephalosporin
WDTFS fans - off topic 23 Jun 16:41
1-soyqfa_400x400
joined Jun 22, 2016

idk whats going on exactly but your response to the accusation is kinda weird
At first I was like lmao she's snarky but then idk, we're both kinda new here. If you arent sure what's going on/are wrongly accused, doesn't it make more sense to be like "ah sorry no, wrong person lol ^^" rather than "ha wrong, failed bitch, E for effort B)".

Ah no, that one E is for the word psEudología, it means that someone is a compulsive liar, i'm a bit snarky yes, but not that snarky lol

Idk, i would have expected confusion rather then knowing exactly whats up and sassing back with such a confident, patronizing tone. Dunno how long you've been "lurking" in this one thread but I'm surprised that you even know what's up. dafuq is going on

Just a few pages ago really, I mean, I think I was right in thinking he meant suzuma, her gf is called lin I believe, and using the word pseudología... I got my conclusions from there hahahaha

Cephalosporin
WDTFS fans - off topic 23 Jun 16:34
1-soyqfa_400x400
joined Jun 22, 2016

@Cepha (I'm just gonna call you that from now on)
Fine by me lol

So you study medicine then? Cool! I like med students. You can drown them in alcohol and talk shit with them one day and the next they'll be right back to their books and willing to pull an all nighter to make up for the time they wasted messing around. XD But srsly, what exactly do you study?

Well, the name of the subject gave it away really hahahaha it's pharmacy, of course

I've always wanted to go to Spain. Just a few more years and I just might have the money! XD

Yeah, i know what you mean, I've been wanting to go to Berlin for ages, but money is my big problem too, things like flights and hotels are way too expensive nowadays