Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

No for the name change !!

I thought you would support the name change proposal as it might lead to a new name with "butt" in there.

Well, Originally this off topic thread is created for people who have been going off topic from the official thread and to not create chaos or disaster or whatever. And I personally didn't like the idea of renaming this off topic thread nor creating a new one and moving to it just for the sake of having all sorts of different topics. Like why make all of those effort when people are already comfortable in staying here ?? You can keep your two cents or whatever to yourself. I don't mean to sass or be rude but I don't think anyone here is willing to move or even agree at all to what you are proposing lol
Oh, also, I would still not agree to a name change even if it leads to having a HUGE BUTT in it XDD

One should know better than calling KittoKatto sassy.

last edited at Jun 22, 2016 8:36PM

Official%20beidou%20cropped
joined May 22, 2016

Whole discussion about the plausibility of the existence of a device maintaining organs alive/functional for wtv amount of time was kinda impressive, didn't expect to see such a topic here. What happened?

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

One should know better than calling KittoKatto sassy.

Lmaoo. Damn right. xD

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Whole discussion about the plausibility of the existence of a device maintaining organs alive/functional for wtv amount of time was kinda impressive, didn't expect to see such a topic here. What happened?

Yeah, it was interesting. Where can I find that kind of discussion on dynasty?

You can keep your two cents or whatever to yourself. I don't mean to sass or be rude but I don't think anyone here is willing to move or even agree at all to what you are proposing lol

okay.

last edited at Jun 22, 2016 8:46PM

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Like I Care

I totally get where you’re coming from – unfortunately I have to add.
Those dark thoughts come upon me at times as well ^^
But it’s just sad that we’re all part of that cycle.
If I had a choice it’s not the kind I’d wanna be a part of. But unfortunately no one ever asked me ;)

@ Everyone else

As for the name change:
It doesn’t make a difference, does it?
I mean, you wouldn’t change the name of your baby girl either just because she grew up and you found out that a lot of strange people you never heard of before found a way inside of her...

Bad joke, I’m sorry! (^_^”)

last edited at Jun 22, 2016 8:47PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

..Found a way inside of her...... LOL. Mysterious Anon person, I like you.

Official%20beidou%20cropped
joined May 22, 2016

You can keep your two cents or whatever to yourself. I don't mean to sass or be rude but [...] lol

W-Wow okay. Not directed towards me but I probable shivered (。•́︿•̀。)
The lol didn't help

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Newp

^^
And I adore you! – For always posting the translation of WDTFS!
Much appreciated! (^_^)b

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

You can keep your two cents or whatever to yourself. I don't mean to sass or be rude but [...] lol

W-Wow okay. Not directed towards me but I probable shivered (。•́︿•̀。)
The lol didn't help

Omg I'm so sorryyyy xDD

oliver
I'm sorry I'm such an ass XDD

NewpAi
You can join me being sassy yanno lol

last edited at Jun 22, 2016 9:09PM

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

KitKat you have protected our homeland. Good job!

joined Sep 15, 2015

KitKat you have protected our homeland. Good job!

Anytime for you guys ;>

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Just underlining that the homeland was never in danger. As the yokel in charge of the forum, I'd strongly oppose getting rid of it.

joined Sep 15, 2015

Just underlining that the homeland was never in danger. As the yokel in charge of the forum, I'd strongly oppose getting rid of it.

Ohh nice !! We don't have to worry about anything then !! XDD

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

<3

NewpAi
You can join me being sassy yanno lol

Error. Command not found.

^^
And I adore you! – For always posting the translation of WDTFS!
Much appreciated! (^_^)b

Anytime :)

last edited at Jun 22, 2016 9:26PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Ohh nice !! We don't have to worry about anything then !! XDD

Not many people who could remove it anyway. There's the original poster (Faylicia?), drpepperfan, OrangePekoe, obviously GOD, Casusby and omniscient0, plus a small handful of others and myself. And I doubt any of us would want to.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Actually, I'm not 100% sure the original poster can remove their own thread.

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

Yea I'm down for people joining the thread but def. don't want to change the name or whatever. I just don't think that's important, I think we have created a space where we can discuss anything and support each other as best as we can. People drop by and check in as often as their lives allow and it's chill. I think that's why people who have recently joined in wanted to in the first place, so I don't really see a need to go starting a whole new thing when it's here already.

But I could be wrong. Lol
Anyhow I like having random discussions about anything, and have really enjoyed getting to know people so there really isn't any need for me (and that's an I statement) to change anything about this forum but understand other people have their own needs. Im just going to continue doing my thing on this thread, and hopefully other people join in cause its always nice to have a party XD and its not like we are exclusive. so just drop by when ever u can.

last edited at Jun 22, 2016 10:49PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Yea I'm down for people joining the thread but def. don't want to change the name or whatever. I just don't think that's important, I think we have created a space where we can discuss anything and support each other as best as we can. People drop by and check in as often as their lives allow and it's chill. I think that's why people who have recently joined in wanted to in the first place, so I don't really see a need to go starting a whole new thing when it's here already.

But I could be wrong. Lol
Anyhow I like having random discussions about anything, and have really enjoyed getting to know people so there really isn't any need for me (and that's an I statement) to change anything about this forum but understand other people have their own needs. Im just going to continue doing my thing on this thread, and hopefully other people join in cause its always nice to have a party XD and its not like we are exclusive. so just drop by when ever u can.

Yeah, well put Elthundercat ^ ^
Lol the thread seems a little more lively today.

Like%20i%20care
joined Jun 22, 2016

Hi Max :) welcome to our not-so-little thread!

Thanks. I like big things, so I'll feel perfectly comfy here. ^^

Somehow the name Max kinda reminds me of this one girl in a game called Life is Strange xDD

Never heard of that game, but video games aren't my niche anyway, so that's not surprising. XD Fun facts: Max is actually short for Maxine, which is also actually my middle name. ;) I don't go by my first name cause it's ladylike and sounds cute and I'm neither, lol.

I mean, you wouldn’t change the name of your baby girl either just because she grew up and you found out that a lot of strange people you never heard of before found a way inside of her...

I laughed so hard at this that my cat jumped off my belly and fled the room. XD

joined Sep 15, 2015

I don't go by my first name cause it's ladylike and sounds cute and I'm neither, lol.

Lmao I feel you xD
Oh and hey, Maxine is pretty cute and cool actually xD

last edited at Jun 23, 2016 9:49AM

Like%20i%20care
joined Jun 22, 2016

Yeah, and Maxine can be shortened to Max, which sounds awesome. My first name can only be shortened to something that sounds even cuter than the full version. -_-

But nvm. So I was wondering, where's everyone in here from? And what's the average age? Just curious

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

I have an awesome friend named Maxine.. so naturally, I like that name haha.
We're from all over the world here lol. Got a few people living in the States, Canada, Brazil, Greece, etcetc. What about you? I think you mentioned that you live in Germany?
As for age, most of us are in our twenties.

last edited at Jun 23, 2016 10:42AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Yooo, whats up all..

Woww... i m surprised today.. several new comers here...
Hi how are you? Welcome to best thread ever.. in my version lol
/throwing beer cans to all/ cheers..
I hope we can get along well, we are family here..

Too bad i wasnt here when you are discussing butt.. Dx Too bad...

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Btw, why im always left behind when u guys hv sth interesting to talk abt?
T^T

joined Jun 22, 2016

Same here, in my twenties and I’m from Germany as well.

@ Rainy365

Thanks for the beer!
Cheers! (^_^)/

To reply you must either login or sign up.