Forum › How Many Times Have You Been Confesses To?

Tumblr_lh8gel1cne1qcry41_thumb
joined Oct 11, 2010

As the Title says~!
:D I want to hear stories.

I've been confessed to twice. I accepted the first one but it only last for 2 days. I rejected the second one...well actually I hung up on him. =P

Img000041
joined Oct 11, 2010

This seems like quite an interesting topic. Love how you just hung up on the second one. lol.

Hm.. I want to say 9 that count, 12 if you count people that were inebriated at the time of their "confessions."

I dated two of the nine (at different times, mind you), for a couple months and dumped them. Made the second guy cry when I dumped him. Guess he didn't like being told he was boring, whiney, and pathedic. :/

One of the ones from the other group creeped me out with her apparent fetish for my hair and I told her so. That was a major basis on rejection there. No touchy the hair.

The rest were friends (two boys, four girls)that had evidentally been harboring feelings that I couldn't return.
Unfortunately, I have no tact and was very rude to all of them, and wound up ending our friendships as well. Although, in the long run it's probably better that way.

joined Oct 12, 2010

Oh wow, nine times? I've never actually been confessed to but I have done some confessing myself; once was to a friend and the other to someone I just knew to be a good person.

last edited at Oct 12, 2010 5:55AM

Img000041
joined Oct 11, 2010

Yeah, I don't get it either. lol
Did the confessions go well for you?

joined Oct 9, 2010

Um... 3 or 4 times. Well 8 times if you count the 4 or 5 times I was confessed to about other people's loves for another person.

One of those times, I was confessed to through their friend and forced me to go to the dance with him. Didn't work out so well... (I was left on the side while he danced in the crowd). By the way, I didn't even like him and I was forced to go through with it; the people in my class wouldn't stop annoying me if I didn't.

Haha... My friends think that it'll be a sad day when I get a boy/girlfriend. They said that if a guy were to ever propse to me, I'd leave them hanging on that one knee they're knealing on for hours and then reject him. LOL

Strangely... I agree with them. Lol

last edited at Oct 12, 2010 11:25AM

joined Oct 12, 2010

myselfami wrote

Yeah, I don't get it either. lol
Did the confessions go well for you?

A week and two years respectively, dating. I suppose on average then evened one another out :)

joined Oct 11, 2010

...Hmm, I'd say maybe twice sober and a gazillion intoxicated, Lol. :lol:
I'm too chicken to confess to anyone, heh. :/

Luv,
GiggLz.

P.S. Good topic ;)

last edited at Oct 13, 2010 3:27PM

joined Oct 15, 2010

It only happened to me one time. There was a guy at work who was really nice and I got along with him very well. We talked a lot and he took me to my car every day. One day he pushed me against the car,told me he loved me and tried to kiss me. I thought everyone at work would know that I'm a lesbian and I thought that he would know that too. I pushed him away and then there was this terrible silence. I'm sorry for him but it was soooooo creepy o.O
And I hope I didn't say something stupid, I don't know if my english is right :)

Screen%20shot%202018-01-16%20at%207.49.29%20pm
joined Oct 25, 2010

Just once. Well, maybe not just once. There's something I consider a half.

She was a friend I recently met in class, and we played Maplestory with each other for a while. It resulted in her MSNing me up and saying "emIthinkIlikeyouwouldyougooutwithme". I ended up saying no because I know she's just bicurious and not serious + not compatible.

The half was just a guy who said "Would you be more girly if I asked you out?", to which I said no, and he said nevermind.

I've asked several people out, though.
Only one said yes. We dated for about 9 months.
Most of the others were straight. Instant rejection, asked nevertheless. xD

joined Nov 5, 2010

Once... or so I'm told... apparently I was oblivious... Not very memorable.

joined Dec 30, 2010

ummm... i don't know if not meeting someone would be considered dating... if it is, then i've dated 2 guys... one is a good friend (and i got together with him twice!!) n the other is a complete stranger i met on9, though at that time he was in a college not far from mine, but we never met... the first guy was a really complicated situation for me because we know each other's story, but the second guy i know nothing about n i have no guilt whatsoever for dumping him... i felt he's just to emo for guy somehow... my frenz told me i was cold... yikes

while i've been with these guys, i have been harboring a sort of more-than-frens feeling for this girl friend of mine, but i wasn't sure if it's real or not... heck, i'm not even sure now LOL... i didn't immediately felt that way towards her, it's just after a trip we took that i became aware of her... now i vaguely feel that she's more comfortable around me than before, which suits me just fine... xD

sorry if i just ramble on... sometimes i dun even know i'm doing it (n i'm typing!! LOL) as long as i'm satisfied with it... xD

joined Dec 22, 2010

Ive never had the cliche confession scene play out where im not the confessor, but i did have a girl ask me out once in 8th grade and then again junior year of high school, same girl, it was awesome! We dated for about a week both times and then she dumped me. im not sure what happened but i do know that if she came up and asked me out tomorrow id still say yes in a heartbeat.

Melami that picture is Soo Cool! =D

last edited at Jan 12, 2011 11:39AM

joined Oct 11, 2010

Zakk wrote

but i do know that if she came up and asked me out tomorrow id still say yes in a heartbeat.

...Glutton for punishment or just really really like her? Either way, Aww! :)

Zakk wrote

Melami that picture is Soo Cool! =D

...I second that! ...Wait, is that MY arm?!?!?! Acks! Lol. :D

Luv,
GiggLz.

joined Feb 20, 2011

Hmmm... i think that 4~5 guys confessed to me... and 2 girls too~ (LOL) but i reject all ~

First time was... i think that was when i had 7 years.... in school~ he just ask me~ o.o

Second time was... i really don't remember well... but was my childhood friend ~

Third time... was a BEST friend~ he send me a lot of love letters, gifts, etc... but i really don't see him more than a "friend"

Fourth time was... a friend who lived in my aunt's building... he lived next door and confessed to me from the Internet >_>

Fifth time was... well... a guy that i meet just once... and later, he stalk me about 1~2 months

• i think that have more... but i just don't remember at all~

and the girls confessions O_O ~

First was a friend of a friend... she just confessed directly ~

Second was a friend from school... she ask to me follow her, and.... \o/ y'a know

it's just that... I do not know... until today I never dated or even kissed anyone >w< (17 years old now)

/sorry about my grammar >_> i'll work in this

joined Aug 13, 2011

the number of confessions i have received is... unbelievably high..... something like 30.... but never from the one i want sigh

joined Sep 19, 2011

Confessions of love isn't something common where I'm from, or where I've lived. People just meet up, and grow closer, and there it is. I've certainly never done it as such... at least not like described above, or how they play out in the mangas. It's never happened to me, either, I believe. In my life I've dated maybe three girls prior to my current companion. But I do believe this one's the one I'll stay with, and not because she'll stay with me.
She didn't confess to me, either, per-se, but she was the one to say the magic words first. Which is something different, as she does not have a voice to speak with.
It all started on a fateful winter evening, as the stories go. I was working as an assistant in a medical facility, where she was transferred as a patient. Like usual, new kids get picked on by the local wannabe thugs... who, in this caase, happened to be a big "Bertha" type girl from Sweden, named, coincidentally, Helga. She was the leader of the bullies. Of course, Charlie, my now fiancé, being new she got the crude welcome. Not that she wouldn't have been able to handle herself, I later found out, but I'd dealt with Helga's attitude for a long time, so I didn't care for her threats, and stepped in casually, undermining her position in the process, of course. I took good care to drop her status
On the bright side, I didn't have to handle her picking on Charlie again. On the even brighter side something sparked between her, and I.
To skip some time, and get to the confession. We'd been hanging out for a long time, and gone on, what could be considered dates, more, than a few times.
One night, early morning would be more precise, we were sitting in a glass hallway, staring at the wintery night sky. I can't say we were chatting, but we were. I talked, she scribbled her thoughts in her notebook, and showed me. That's how all of our communication is done. She does not prefer tablets over pen and paper.
I was in the middle of explaining how I can always find the big dipper/bear in the sky without any problems, but I can never find the little one, when she placed her notebook in my lap mid-sentence. I didn't look down immediately, but continued to talk. Suddenly I noticed she was not looking where I was pointing, but had turned her head away. The dark wall she was staring at had nothing watchable to offer, so I became concerned. Had I missed something? Had I acted out of place, said something?
As I placed my hand on her shoulder she placed her hand on her notebook, still in my lap. I looked down, and as she removed her hand I saw what she'd written on it. It was straight forward, simple. Brave words: "Can I kiss you?" she had written on the page.
I cannot claim I was not thoroughly surprised. Not just at her bravery, but... I can't quite tell, just surprised by her. I couldn't say a word, I couldn't say "Yes" or express my amazement. Although, "Yes" would have been what I wanted to say it didn't come to my mind so simply.
As I turned my head, and started to lower my hand from her shoulder there she was, so close, almost close enough to touch. And then we did. She stole a short kiss from me. When she pulled away, not far away, just enough to look into my eyes which were very wide open, and a bit shaky, she decided to read that I was ok with it from my eyes. And then she stole another kiss from me, but by then I had regained some composure, and had prepared. After that there was no more fear, no more embarrassment, or shame. No more hesitation. We kissed, and we embraced the morning light away.
Of course, I had to work without sleep the next day, but I wasn't even a bit shaken by tiredness. I was happy, I was glad, and I've been happy for the last three years.
To me that was her confession, her heart opening up to me.
As for the words of love, she was again the one to open up first. Not long after, though.
So there, that's the story I had to tell...

joined Jul 3, 2011

Only once when I was 17 and working at the local MacDonalds.

joined Sep 1, 2011

[spoiler](11:33:30 PM) marshall: I have a thing in my eye
(11:33:43 PM) ejsrocket: Blow it
(11:37:09 PM) marshall: This is really bugging me.
(11:37:28 PM) ejsrocket: Cry
(11:37:33 PM) marshall: can't.
(11:37:50 PM) ejsrocket: You're an ugly man
(11:38:00 PM) ejsrocket: You'll never go to outer space
(11:38:15 PM) marshall: Am I really ugly?
(11:38:32 PM) marshall: Okay.
(11:38:36 PM) ejsrocket: hahahah
(11:38:37 PM) ejsrocket: Fine
(11:38:54 PM) ejsrocket: If my answer was more than two seconds long I think I made my point
(11:43:28 PM) marshall: Is it something I can fix or is it just natural ugly?
(11:43:34 PM) ejsrocket: Wait
(11:43:37 PM) ejsrocket: no
(11:43:47 PM) ejsrocket: Whatever you thought my answer was it's the opposite
(11:43:58 PM) ejsrocket: You're a handsom young man
(11:44:07 PM) ejsrocket: Cute as shit
(11:44:20 PM) ejsrocket: I'd date the fuck out of you
[/spoiler]

I don't really have any good stories.

To reply you must either login or sign up.