Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

I think Seju is going to discover Sungji is different fr other girls Sumin had gone out before

Np guys, it feels wrong to keep all the excitement to myself hahah. Will try to write one up every week right after release.

Anyway I think she found that out already judging by the look on her face.

joined Jan 17, 2016

Oh sh*t !!? Damn ! my heart is totally fucking broke for seju :((((( why oh why ?! like hell that look of hers at the end says it all ..its like she know she lost sumin now !
#Team pink T_T

last edited at Mar 9, 2016 11:07AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Thank you for the translation, you kind soul!

I'm happy for Sumin, she's finally able to smile again like that. But my heart really broke when I saw Seju's face. What shit will be bestowed upon her next? I'm still hoping that she won't be made into a psycho ex-girlfriend, or whatever. Someone save that poor lady! She got nobody now, she's completely alone.

joined Aug 18, 2015

I like Seju now but I don't feel bad for her. She chooses to stay by Sumin's side. No one forces her to. It's sad but it's her choice. imo, she is better off with someone else other than Sumin. What's good abt Sumin?

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

thanks really to @Newp.
Sumin is clearly in love with Sunji. Seju now definitely notice the difference compared to other women. My fear is that his brother (?) that seems very protective, and also very dangerous, being aware of the suffering of Seju and make other silly things to Sumin or Sunji. I hope no drama. I'm happy for Sumin and Sunji, but sad for Seju, she has proven over time love. She has a bad family, Sumin has no one to love her because the parents have died, but also Seju having a family who not loved her. And I think that she is not rebuilt a life, because, apart from love, she felt that she had ruined everything: Sumin is the first and only person who really loved her.
Small note, although Seju is rich, knowing her family, Sumin did not accept gifts so expensive. Neither work for her. Or come back to her after each finished story. Seju chose to stay, but Sumin has poisoned their relationship.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Seju once said "No matter how long it takes, she will be mine again." Does those words makes no sense now? (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)

I think that's Seju's assumption based on her experience with Sumin always coming back to her each time Sumin's new relationship fails.

joined Jan 17, 2016

Their is something i don't get ! If the auther is planing for sumin/sungi end game which is till now is 90% it is ., why put so much attention to seju character and her past with flash back of her each chapter ! And sumin comparing her to sungi most of the time ..i mean she just can cut her character off like the rest of the many women that sumin been with for past 10 years and simply focus of sungi !? Is the auther really just put seju their to hurt her every chapter :/ idk?!
I honestly don't see an exit for seju now ,maybe she will die or something ! Cuz if the auther want happy ending for seju without sumin she needs a hell of good writting .

Also who was that guy is he her brother ?!

last edited at Mar 9, 2016 3:18PM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Their is something i don't get ! If the auther is planing for sumin/sungi end game which is till now is 90% it is ., why put so much attention to seju character and her past with flash back of her each chapter ! And sumin comparing her to sungi most of the time ..i mean she just can cut her charactet off like the rest of the many women that sumin been with for past 10 years and simply focus of sungi !?

This. I've been wondering about it too. I guess Seju could be there to extend the story with some drama from her and that weird mole guy.
Because Sumin and Sungji now are strong, so they need something outside their relationship to keep the chapters up.

Also this guy is really bad news, I really hope he doesn't do anything to Sumin again. That would also be a bad move from Gaji to try and make Sumin dislike Seju even more, so she can love Sungji more.

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Seju once said "No matter how long it takes, she will be mine again." Does those words makes no sense now? (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)

I think that's Seju's assumption based on her experience with Sumin always coming back to her each time Sumin's new relationship fails.

Well, let's just hope Seju won't go all psycho after she saw Sumin & Sungji blushing with a freaking smile. Like cmon people. I'm freaking out just seeing #TeamBlonde getting all sweet with each other! O(≧▽≦)O I'm sorry but I don't think there's any hope left for #TeamPink.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

@Newp You're awesome!

After chapter 27 (the horror of realizing Seju can trot into Sumin's apartment at any given moment, even when Sungji is there...) I had a feeling something like this would happen. Sort of relieved she didn't walk in on them in the sheets, but I suppose there's still potential for that :|

I'm sure Sumin will avoid talking to Sungji about her past (or present) with Seju for as long as she possibly can, but I really hope she does at some point. I think it's odd that given Sungji's obsession with "firsts" with Sumin that she's never asked Sumin about her first love. Every couple has conversations about exes at some point (if they have them), and Sumin has one for every color of the hair rainbow.

Also, Sumin is terribly cute. She folded Sungji's clothes all neatly. Oh the little details.

last edited at Mar 9, 2016 3:59PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Layla and MacySan, are you two serious? I might be wrong of course, but as far as I remember the story is not about Sumin, but about Seju and Sumin, about how their relationship is fucked up and how they will be healed, it's kind of silly to ask why they didn't just get rid of one of it's main characters, the story is about Seju as much as it is about Sumin, also, I don't remember well but in the beginning before Sumin x Sungji popularity didn't the story also focused more on Seju? They can't just cut her like any other woman with who Sumin got out because Seju is not like any of them, they both changed each other life forever, unfortunately not for the better, the story is all about how after 10 years they are finally dealing with their problems.

I don't think Seju will go psycho, but I also doubt Team Pink has any chance at all now, really, I don't think Sumin will later realize she always loved Seju and will dump Sungji for her, only chance she have is if Sumin decides to go out with both, which I doubt will happen, unless they introduce a new character Seju will probably end up with Nami, unless that by "healing" they mean turning Seju straight or killing her, taking in account how her life is fucked up, does suicide count as a form of "healing"? : x

last edited at Mar 9, 2016 3:52PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

It's about all three of them. Sumin, Seju, and Sungji are all on the cover/teaser picture, and they're all written as main characters. The author isn't leaving anything to the imagination or interpretation there.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Yeah you're right dofudofu, it started being about Seju and Sumin, but now Sungji is also a main character, but I guess people are forgetting that now that it's focusing mainly on Sumin and her relationship with Sungji...

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

If I remember correctly, the author kind of did consider SuminxSejuxSungji ending. They also do not consider the three's relationship as a triangle love. So it would be silly if they suddenly turn Seju into a psycho or the worst, turning her het (because she is gay af). Well unless they suddenly changed their minds that is. I am wondering of how team Gaji will handle Seju after this chapter, what they are going to dow ith her now that SuminxSungji ending is somehow confirmed.

I'm still wondering, in chapter 27, did Seju just up and leave Sumin's apartment without saying a word, or did she happen to say anything to Sungji? And Sungji doesn't seem curious at all about that. I'm just kind of curious.

Anyway, I'm happy for SuminxSungji, but I'm team Seju all the way, and I will go down with my ship no matter what.

joined Feb 28, 2016

I don't think Seju will go psycho, but I also doubt Team Pink has any chance at all now, really, I don't think Sumin will later realize she always loved Seju and will dump Sungji for her, only chance she have is if Sumin decides to go out with both, which I doubt will happen, unless they introduce a new character Seju will probably end up with Nami, unless that by "healing" they mean turning Seju straight or killing her, taking in account how her life is fucked up, does suicide count as a form of "healing"? : x

Yeah, i think it's almost a given that Seju will probably just get thrown together with Nami in the end and i always thought the "healing" part would just be Sumin finally forgiving Seju for cheating so that she can move on.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I didn't mean it as cutting Seju off. What I meant, and I precieved that Layla also implied, is that why not cut Seju from Sumin's life now. Not from the story alltogether.

Since teamblonde endgame, why not start Seju's healing too, away from Sumin? Also why keep on adding emotional Seju/Sumin flashbacks? Like the car scene where Seju bought Sumin her first car after Sumin got a Driver's Lisence, was not necessary at all. It doesn't add anything to the plot, it's just there, an emotional flashback of Sumin blushing to Seju. Not relevant to the main plot and present healling right now.

Also, if they plan on Nammi and Seju ending (which I don't like but whatever) they should focus on properly developing them too, instead of nammi just plainly stalking Seju. Seju won't turn straight, since the authors said there isn't going to be an arranged marriage. Also Seju killing herself is too dark and not healling

Those things to me don't add up, but I guess this is the authors' take.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

All I can think of now is: Sumin suddenly got sick with some kind of terminal illness and her only way to survive is to get an organ transplant. She then needs a donor, so Seju sacrifices herself to donor her organ to Sumin, so she can live (I've been watching too many K-dramas). I mean she had to go to the doctor because of a back pain, who knows if the author did that on purpose, for a future plot.

Also, if they plan on Nammi and Seju ending (which I don't like but whatever) they should focus on properly developing them too, instead of nammi just plainly stalking Seju.

This. Agreed.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Seju and Sumin will always be part of each other life, aren't they pretty much the only family they have? I can't really see them going apart after all those years, if they already endured that much it doesn't make sense for them to separate now.

As for the flashbacks, I can only think of two reasons, either it is to show how Sumin is finally having a happy relationship again and how that always makes she remember how she was happy with Seju, also making Seju more tragic for still want to go back to those times even after 10 years of wait, the only other reason I can think is because even though she is definitely in love with Sungji, now that she is finally being healed and thinking clearly she will realize that she still loves Seju and we're going to have a threesome ending, just because it seens to not add anyhing to the plot it doesn't mean it won't be meaningful later, give it some time.

I'm still unsure if Seju will end with Nami or not, it's the impression it gives, but like you said MacySan they're not really developing it at all, maybe she'll be there just to help Seju heal or to help threesome ending, as for marriage, her family is trying to force her into an arranged marriage, but they never said anything about Seju finding some guy and deciding to marry him because he's nice as she already lost Sumin, I actually kind of can see something like this happening but to help threesome ending, after all if in any way Seju decides to marry a guy Sumin will be the only one able to stop her.

Although I doubt Seju will die, I can actually see her donating any part of her body if Sumin needs it or just using all her money to pay for any treatment she might need, of course they could heal Seju by making her die happy because she saved Sumin, but I doubt they're stupid to do that, fans would riot.

Actually thinking about how things are going, is it just me or it seens to be giving more and more the impression of possible threesome ending? They also don't see this as a love triangle, Seju is happy as long as she is with Sumin, if Sungji doesn't have problems with it we could easily have a threesome ending as Sumin could go out with both, I actually won't be surprised if we start to see interactions between Seju and Sungji and they have some chemistry making theesome ending even easier, not to mention that everyone would be happy too.

I'm on Team Pink, but I don't mind Team Blonde as long as they give a proper happy ending for Seju, but something that I thought now about the team names, if Team Pink is because of Seju ending with Sumin, Team Blonde is because of Sungji ending with Sumin, does that mean a threesome ending would be Team Black because Sumin is the one that "won" by ending with both?

last edited at Mar 9, 2016 5:11PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

A serious threesome relationship, I wonder if it really does exist. (-’_’-) ???

joined Feb 28, 2016

Highly doubt it

joined Jan 17, 2016

Hell with threesome ! Seju deserves better , i'd rather see her killed than be in one ...
We don't know what will happen its only midway so the brother is deffenitly a problem for sumin but I'd rather see seju getting in some problems or near death experence so that might hit sumin in the head that seju is the only one she have left and possibly slowly pulling back to her and finally have to choose btween seju and sungi in the end thats what i want for ending that sumin relase that she loves them both but have to choose
But i'm always on # team pink

last edited at Mar 9, 2016 5:24PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Regarding Seju, I also think she won't turn psycho (please, don't let her turn psycho). But I'm honestly afraid she will end up physically hurt. That scene with Sehyun about her careless attitude towards life and having no intention of making it better; her monologue about waiting for Sumin until death.. It gives me bad vibes about her future. Also, Seju does seem like someone with some sort of self-loathing - but this is just my impression. I don't think she would go as far as committing suicide, but I think she may end up in a car crash or something after developing some self-destructive behavior. Well, I just hope she ends up safe and happy.

I chose Team Pink in the start of the series, because honestly I think a story about fixing a broken relationship to be more interesting than one about getting with someone new and moving on. Mostly of the stories never get to the point in which a couple has to face the choice of fixing the relationship. Arguably Sumin/Seju relationship is beyond salvation by now, but my masochist heart doesn't think so... This and the fact that I want Seju to have the best ending possible makes me unable to quit Team Pink.

No intention of leaving my sinking ship. I hate myself sometimes.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

I personally believe that Sumin and Sungji ending is already set. I also don't see the threesome thing happening. It just seems too unrealistic . Also in chapter 41 when Sumin ditched her car on the road I saw that as a symbolism of her leaving Seju behind (since Seju is the one who got the car for her) lol I might be looking too deeply into things but yeah.

Also the authors would never kill off Seju.. they've invested too much into her and fans have also come to understand her character and her feelings to an extent where they don't care if Sumin and Sungji happens as long as she has a happy ending as well. As an author of a love triangle I imagine that would be something extremely hard to do.. especially when fandoms are normally so strong. So kudos to the authors for doing that.

From what I see Seju is probably soon going to find out that Sehyun is actually her father, and possibly meet her mother.. and Sumin will somehow be a) the catalyst in her either forgiving her parents or b) helping her get through the pain of figuring out the truth.. and in the end she will realize that Sumin was and always will be family without having to be a couple. Then Seju will maybe learn to let go of her feelings for Sumin and continue her life as a business woman.. and then possibly fall in love with someone else in the future. :D

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Well, let's just hope Seju won't go all psycho after she saw Sumin & Sungji blushing with a freaking smile. Like cmon people. I'm freaking out just seeing #TeamBlonde getting all sweet with each other! O(≧▽≦)O I'm sorry but I don't think there's any hope left for #TeamPink.

KitKat101, there's not any hope right now, but it is just half the story, isn't it? I will not give up on #TeamPink (╥_╥) #masochist

I think the series is a little bit over half now. But yea, I'm still waiting for a development with Seju's story in the series. Not that I'm hoping that #TeamPink will be the endgame. I just wanted to know how Seju really feel about #TeamBlonde being together. I mean, we haven't seen any emotional side from Seju. She didn't break down or rather, from what I remember so far, she didn't even shed a tear when she knew something is already going on between Sumin & Sungji. So yea, I'm thinking we're gonna see at least 10 chapters of Seju being the main character after this chapter.

joined Jan 17, 2016

I chose Team Pink in the start of the series, because honestly I think a story about fixing a broken relationship to be more interesting than one about getting with someone new and moving on.

This . Excatly i agree with you totally so did i .
i find seju and sumin story way too interesting and deep to have ended the way it did .

No intention of leaving my sinking ship. I hate myself sometimes.

Don't worry most of us here are team pink and we don't intend to leave it either even though the chances are really small kkkk

last edited at Mar 9, 2016 5:49PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.