Forum › Secret x Secret 1 discussion

I don't know but the first part looks like Ichigo x Aoi to me even though it was sad... ;D

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

Cute but AoiXIchigo is mutch better :D I think Ran belongs too Yurika ;D

Hana
joined Jun 20, 2014

It looks like a Ran > Aoi > Ichigo doujin to me xD
Anyways. Its a nice read~

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Really enjoyed this and the artwork is cute too! <3

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Sorry guys, I have a question. If THIS is called yuri, then what are you even posting with a "subtle"-tag?
Honestly I dont understand why this kind of works have a yuri-tag. A mere friendship with "oh gosh am I imagining things?' at the end of 30th page ._. Really? Why?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Sorry guys, I have a question. If THIS is called yuri, then what are you even posting with a "subtle"-tag?
Honestly I dont understand why this kind of works have a yuri-tag. A mere friendship with "oh gosh am I imagining things?' at the end of 30th page ._. Really? Why?

Gotta agree, this applies more to the Subtext tag than the Yuri tag. Plus, to my admittedly untrained eye, it looks more like Aoi x Ichigo in the main story with the second part being entirely separate so perhaps both pairings would work? Assuming there's Aoi x Ran in the first place.

Lazy_Lily_SHiN Uploader
Aoi-face-template-copy
Lazy Lily
joined Feb 28, 2015

I was the one who uploaded the doujin and I'm not too familiar with the tagging here (new here).

@Nezchan
This work is definitely Aoi x Ran, and the author (who is a big Aoi x Ran fan) is setting up their relationship by creating this introduction story which is strongly based on season 1's ending when Ichigo left to America and then develop their relationship in Secret x Secret 2 http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=51964806 . It's something I plan to translate next year.

If the author said it's Aoi x Ran, then it's Aoi x Ran.

Blakeysquare
Yuri Project
joined Sep 15, 2013

The madness needs to stop. The "subtext" tag should have been sunk to the bottom of the ocean and detonated long ago.

Also I'm looking at the first page and they're sitting there with their fingers intertwined and the damn red string of fate wrapped around them.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I was the one who uploaded the doujin and I'm not too familiar with the tagging here (new here).

@Nezchan
This work is definitely Aoi x Ran, and the author (who is a big Aoi x Ran fan) is setting up their relationship by creating this introduction story which is strongly based on season 1's ending when Ichigo left to America and then develop their relationship in Secret x Secret 2 http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=51964806 . It's something I plan to translate next year.

If the author said it's Aoi x Ran, then it's Aoi x Ran.

That makes sense. Without that information, it's pretty much impossible to see them as much besides friends with a slight twinge of attraction on Ran's part.

Capture
joined Sep 22, 2014

So this is what eventually leads to this? http://dynasty-scans.com/images/4067
It's good setup considering it's not even at the point of the confession. Especially since so many people intuitively expect Ichigo x Aoi. It sets up Aoi's yearning for Ichigo and how that makes Ran start to realize her own desire to be there for Aoi as more than a friend.

yurinaissance
56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

I like Aoi x Ran...

To reply you must either login or sign up.