Hakobune Hakusho by Fujino Moyamu — Dropped
"Can you be your natural self, if you know the truth?"
"Can you assimilate into our school?"
"Can you pledge secrecy when you are a human being?"
Fukuta Neko somehow finds herself applying to and enrolling in a secret school created by and specifically for animal/human shapeshifters, though only after difficult tribulations with those who manage the school. Neko befriends a fellow classmate, the cute Suzuhara Miiko, prior to the tough task of enrolling, and afterwards discovers her new found friend's "feline" side, though this changes nothing in regards to the close relationship just started between them. Join Neko on her journey into the mysteries of the prosperous Moritaka school for the sons and daughters of this literal Noah's ark.
- Volume 1
- Chapter 1: First Day released Mar 13 '07
- Chapter 2: Sniff Sniff released Jul 4 '07
- Chapter 3: Um, What Do I Do? released Feb 29 '08
- Chapter 4: Goodbye on the Field? released Apr 28 '08
- Volume 2
- Chapter 5: Lullaby released Jul 9 '08
- Chapter 6: The Whereabouts of the Flower Hairpiece released Sep 19 '08
- Chapter 7: Take It Easy released Sep 26 '08
- Chapter 8: Cozy Kitty released Sep 27 '08
- Chapter 9: The Clingy Boy released Nov 21 '08
- Volume 3
- Chapter 10: Whose Hand Is This? released Mar 11 '09
- Chapter 11: A Rained-on Terubouzu released Jun 22 '09
- Chapter 12: Takuma Yuuchi released Jan 23 '10
- Chapter 13: Keep Your Feet on the Ground released Jul 30 '10