Forum › Psycho Pass Yuri Collection discussion

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Oh yuri-ism <3 shion x yayoi is one of my favorite yuri couples if you can't tell by my display picture haha :D what a great way to start the day!

Thank you for taking the time to post this <3

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

...so,this is a yuri couple from psycho pass...i'm curious to them so i started downloading this anime...i hope i enjoy it after i finnish downloading...they're kind of cute...(>_!)...tnx 4 this..

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

The anime is really good! I can't wait for the next episode to come out!

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

...really?...is there some yuri scene?...i still can't watch it...too b'c to our school and thesis..
..i just requested to my teacher to download this..

last edited at Mar 16, 2013 2:49AM

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

,,can you tell me if what episodes have a lot yuri scene?

Capture_001_18092013_1154032
joined Mar 2, 2012

It's a good series but it doesn't really contain any yuri as far as i can remember.

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

....really?...i already watch ep.1-5
..but i was a little bit bored... :p
..i guess i have to wait some more shion x yayoi manga..

last edited at Mar 17, 2013 5:03AM

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

yeah it doesn't have any yuri scenes ... it was the 2nd episode that lead to the whole shion x yayoi pairing

http://www.entravity.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/PsychoPass-2_3-Kunizuka-Yayoi-Karanomori-Shion.jpg

As Akane is entering the room yayoi is straightening up her tie as she leaves and shion is putting her stocking back on :| the most yuri scene in the whole anime :\ i wish there was more.

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

I haven't seen it, but I do like subtle yuri. Implied relationships make me just as giddy as seeing real ones, probably because I enjoy working at figuring them out.

I have heard good stuff about this one, so I plan to watch this as soon as I have time.

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Yayoi does visit Shion a lot through out the anime ;D oh and there is a yuri episode!

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..oh!i watch it..hehe...i really wondered what they did in that room..i wish they showed it..i'm such a pervert... ;D..haha..
..what episode the yuri scene?

last edited at Mar 18, 2013 11:34PM

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Crossheart: oh god I know, maybe something good will happen before the series end ... hopefully!

Episode 7 is the one with yuri scenes :)

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

sunshine: ..yeah...i watch it but the girl is already dead...it was like "OMG" for me...hehe...i don't really like watching so much blood....it makes me dizzy...and the girl got chop-chop...i got goosebumps b'cus of that....and i let my dog sleep with me b'cus it scares me...

last edited at Mar 20, 2013 6:39AM

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Awe! Yeah since I was little I grew up watching scary movies with lots of blood so it doesn't bother me as much. Also I use to have to deal with open wounds and having to clean up other people blood. I sometimes forget others are not as amuned to it as I am.

sowwy <3 I should have warned you xD QUICK WATCH A SWEET YURI ANIME :)

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

...hehe...it's ok...atleast there's a yuri scene...but my brother enjoy my reaction when i watch it...
..uhm...can u tell me when will you open your account again in dynasty-scans?...'cus i can't find a nice timing when you are online...i would like to ask some more yuri from you...pls?? (^-^)

last edited at Mar 21, 2013 2:53AM

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

aha well at least there was some good that came out of your episode 7 experience haha :P

I am always on in the morning and at the night :) honestly I get on periodically throughout the day on my phone because it gives me something to do and to read when I am on the go. But I am most definitely on in the morning before I go to the gym and at night like around 8ish :) you can say dynasty site is my favorite for yuri magna haha

Do you have a Tumblr? It would be a lot easier talk because when can message eachother :) I would say email buuut I never check it haha

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

OMG yeah no episode 22 confirms that shion an yayoi are together! squeels

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

...i notice that your a morning person...to tell you the truth...i don't really know how to use computer...hehe...even my fb was made by my brother...and i'm so easily irritated when i'm typing and i cannot find the letter i want to put...haha....i'm a little bit ashamed that at my age i can't do what youngster can do to our latest technology..... (_ _)
...i'll watch it...thanks..

....and i'm sorry for my english...i;m not really good at this....i'm not an english person....it would cause me a nose bleed...hehe.. >3

last edited at Mar 21, 2013 10:13PM

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

I am actually very cranky in the morning lol it takes me 30 minutes to an hour to actually want to socialize with other people in the outside world haha.

Ah, you will get use to using the computer eventually and will find yourself not looking at the keyboard to type no more ... it gets easier I promise :P

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

what is your 1st language? I am assuming from your statement English isn't it :P

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..i hope so...hehe...
...are you really a fan of yuri?

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

...tagalog...i'm a filipino...
...and thank God i'm finally on time that your online...
..thanks to my professor he let me use his loptp...

last edited at Mar 21, 2013 10:25PM

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

yes I am a big fan of yuri! I wish there was more anime based on yuri D:
Strawberry Panic was the anime that got me hooked on yuri and then I started to look for manga based on yuri :P

I have been watching Psycho pass because of the hope I have for Shion and yayoi haha
I am mexican, native american, Italian but I can only speak English sadly :(

last edited at Mar 21, 2013 10:23PM

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..oh!..really?..what a coincidence...i started to watch yuri also b'cus of strawberry panic...at first i didn't know that there is girl x girl anime....i was shock when i watch it...hehe

..also b'cus of me, my brother and sisters was hook up of anime...

last edited at Mar 21, 2013 10:45PM

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Yeah :D I am gay ( hence my attraction to yuri and the story lines are usually just beyond cute ) so I got curious and wonder if they had anime with girl x girl love! That is when I found strawberry panic!

My all time favorite yuri anime is Simoun <3

To reply you must either login or sign up.