ForumNews New series!

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

So we accidentally picked up a series from Yuri Project. Oops.
We're probably going to be doing the rest of the series as well after Happy Jets is wrapped up, so you can look forward to that as well.

As a sidenote, you should probably turn off the downsize option while reading this, since the pages are quite large.

On to the release!
Tora Ni Tsubasa - Chapter 1
Read Online | Direct Download

Ps. You should be following us on Twitter.

last edited at Feb 13, 2013 5:23PM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Oh

thats you that is

thats your face (well avatar...) in the manga :0

but anyway, Cute manga. Interesting premise, good art, I'm looking forward to the rest of it.

Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

Great to see this was picked up. Do you still need scans for the second tank? Did those a while ago already but I didn't post them on YP yet.

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

Great to see this was picked up. Do you still need scans for the second tank? Did those a while ago already but I didn't post them on YP yet.

Yea we do, actually. We were going to convince WP to scan them for us, but if you already have them that's much better.

Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

msg-ed you the link, don't know if you got it.

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

msg-ed you the link, don't know if you got it.

Didn't get it. Could you maybe e-mail it to michan.dynasty@gmail.com ?

Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

Sent it, I hope. Trying to log in again gmail wants a phone verification which I won't do for a throwaway account. So just let me know here whether you got it.

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

Sent it, I hope. Trying to log in again gmail wants a phone verification which I won't do for a throwaway account. So just let me know here whether you got it.

Got it, thanks.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Have you tried using Sharklasers? It's a great anonymous email system.

joined Nov 11, 2010

Just got through reading the first volume and I have to say it's quite good. I'm looking forward to reading more.
I guess I shouldn't ask for the next volume, huh...

Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

@sholum: Most of the second volume was released as webcomic, so it's easy to find. I think the old thread on YP is still live with links to all of them, so go dig there if you want them. The last chapter however is tank exclusive as far as I know.

@Mich: Sorry, I just realized I went full retard and didn't notice the smudge on the glass when I scanned these. There's a dot near the bottom of most pages. It's usually on white space or on easy tones from what I've seen skimming over them so it shouldn't take more than a second to clean in those instances. But tell me if you want to have something rescanned.

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

@sholum: Most of the second volume was released as webcomic, so it's easy to find. I think the old thread on YP is still live with links to all of them, so go dig there if you want them. The last chapter however is tank exclusive as far as I know.

@Mich: Sorry, I just realized I went full retard and didn't notice the smudge on the glass when I scanned these. There's a dot near the bottom of most pages. It's usually on white space or on easy tones from what I've seen skimming over them so it shouldn't take more than a second to clean in those instances. But tell me if you want to have something rescanned.

No worries, I've worked with much worse than this.

joined Feb 20, 2013

I wish to add a manga ((yuri) that I have add english translation to it.
How do I send it to you?
THANKS FOR ANY ANSWER.
Jackfrost

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

http://dynasty-scans.com/requests
It's in your user control area in the navbar if you haven't checked.

To reply you must either login or sign up.