Forum › Happy Birthday Nozomi-chan discussion

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

My heart~

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Don't worry NozoEli, it will be legalized soon. :)

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/10/22/national/social-issues/fuji-tv-announces-japan-first-lesbian-drama-heels-advances-lgbt-rights#.Vimo9on-Iwj

(though only in some parts of Japan but still good)

What, seriously?! Japan would be the last country i'd expect that!...(no, probably russia and korea but still-) that's awesome!!! :3 Everyone's improving~
puts hands in air HUSSSAAAA

*North Korea and yeah, more reason to be in Japan since my country is still very strict/conservative in regards with same-sex relationship.

mortadelusmaximus
Tumblr_mvaeuierij1sl9qr5o1_400
joined Dec 29, 2015

About Nozomi not being able to wear a ring at work - when I first read the strip, two things immediately came to my mind:

• She might be working somewhere with a dress code. Many Japanese businesses/companies have a strict dress code which you are expected to adhere to. I know some more conservative companies don't like their female staff wearing pants and high heels. They are also discouraged from wearing heavy make up or jewelry.

• She doesn't want to openly flaunt her relationship with Eli because Japan isn't exactly very open to gay relationships.

also she can be working in a temple, lets remember that nozomi was helping at a temple in the anime

To reply you must either login or sign up.