Forum › Flower Bouquet and Prism discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

First off, thanks to Deruaz for putting in multiple requests, even if it took a really long time for us to get to it. We didn't really know how best to upload it - the anthology original bits don't make a cohesive story, and uploading the whole anthology means removing title pages and such from the original releases.

So, I chose to upload the newer bits where they ought to go as far as the anthology numbering was concerned, and keep the original releases for the material that would've otherwise been released. Please let me know if I missed anything.

Also, something I think the anthology format helps drive home - artistic evolution! Wow!

last edited at Dec 5, 2014 4:39PM

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

Oh, this! Yeah, this was great, and

Also, something I think the anthology format helps drive home - artistic evolution! Wow!

definitely.

Out of curiosity, though, why wouldn't you re-order the chapters to match their position in the anthology?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Out of curiosity, though, why wouldn't you re-order the chapters to match their position in the anthology?

Hmm, I really thought I did. Guess I missed it? Fixed now, anyway, thanks!

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

Hmm, I really thought I did. Guess I missed it? Fixed now, anyway, thanks!

Ah, no worries~ I wasn't sure if it had something to do with release dates at all, since I'd gathered from your post that you had given the ordering some thought ...

To reply you must either login or sign up.