Forum › Bluff discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This was great, but why even bother having the boyfriend (who hadn't even appeared until that moment) in there? Especially since she could have had almost exactly the same conversation with her best friend, it seems like a strange decision.

Besides, dating a boy? That's unnatural and weird!

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Well, the point was to make all of the senpai team jealous.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Eh? The point was to make them pissed 'cuz she was being a hardass, the boyfriend didn't seem to have anything to do with it.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Eh? The point was to make them pissed 'cuz she was being a hardass, the boyfriend didn't seem to have anything to do with it.

I mean the conclusion. They went from "aww she's nice" to "let's kick her ass".

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

Her best friend already knew about it though. If it was a conversation with her best friend at this point in time, I'd just account it to more acting.

joined Sep 29, 2014

This was great, but why even bother having the boyfriend (who hadn't even appeared until that moment) in there? Especially since she could have had almost exactly the same conversation with her best friend, it seems like a strange decision.

The way you share things with a significant other differs from how you share with your friends. So although her boyfriend doesn't appear until the end of the story, there's no way she's behave that way to her friend, and there's no need for her to explain herself either (friend knows what's going on, boyfriend doesn't).

last edited at Sep 29, 2014 1:06PM

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

ended better than i thought it would

To reply you must either login or sign up.