ForumNews Old events (now current!)

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Last actual series releases from us. Thanks to those in Payapaya for helping us finish these off.
Sisterism 11
Read Online | Direct Download

Sisterism 12

Sisterism 13

http://www.payapaya-scans.com/dynasty to see what'a up.
- MakiMaki has been said to continue SK after the couple of releases by Payapaya, as stated by the PP post above.
- Most of the rest of the stuff are currently pining for the fjords.
- Waxie, translator and editor of DDMS and Kemeko, has not called it quits on those two series. We will assist him with getting those two series released when he has time (college work is bogging him down for the next month or two).
- Yuri Project, an imageboard-based scanlation platform in similar vein of Voile.
- Caught up on more releases.

Last updated Jan 15, 2012 12:45 A.M. EST

last edited at Jan 12, 2012 7:17AM

joined Nov 11, 2010

Finishing off with one of my favourite series. Awesome, lol. I will savour each chapter as best I can.

joined Oct 11, 2010

First thanks again! Second I love this series along with most of Akihito Yoshitomi's works. Third thanks again again!

joined Nov 30, 2011

Its jz a suggestion.. but u guys shud list all the series u guys did that you passed down to anor scans group.. Jz like wut tsundere scans used to do..

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

a person wrote

Its jz a suggestion.. but u guys shud list all the series u guys did that you passed down to anor scans group.. Jz like wut tsundere scans used to do..

That's just the thing, I can't list what's been passed down when no one's told us they claimed it. So either stuff is being worked on without them telling us to tell you guys, or it's just not being worked on at all. The first post will be updated as we learn more.

joined Nov 30, 2011

MrEngenious wrote

[quote=a person]Its jz a suggestion.. but u guys shud list all the series u guys did that you passed down to anor scans group.. Jz like wut tsundere scans used to do..

That's just the thing, I can't list what's been passed down when no one's told us they claimed it. So either stuff is being worked on without them telling us to tell you guys, or it's just not being worked on at all. The first post will be updated as we learn more.[/quote]

hurm.. alright!
thanks nway for the reply :)

Payapaya Scans
joined Nov 14, 2010

a person wrote

I was the one that made the Tsundere list and I did it after everything was sorted (nearly 2 months later for the finished list you see there now) not right away.

Since Payapaya is working with former Dynasty members, Maki Maki, Lililicious as well as independent editors to finish up projects and decide where ongoing series/one shots are going you will need to have a bit of patience.

Below is a list of series and chapters that are being worked. Ongoing series are noticed meaning that we will continue doing them once we catch up on what is behind.

Payapaya:
Pixy Gale 12 & 13 – END
Sisterism 14-19 (ongoing)
Sasameki Koto 39-40 (Maki Maki will do the rest)
Wife & Wife 8-10 (ongoing)
Yuru Yuri 23-26 (and others) WE WILL NOT BE CONTINUING PAST THE CHAPTERS WE HAVE SCRIPTS FOR THIS SERIES UNLESS WE FIND A DEDICATED EDITOR FOR IT.

Maki Maki:
Sasameki Koto 41-53 - END

Tranquil Spring:
Tsubomi one-shots

This list is not final, this is only what is confirmed and actively being worked on.

joined Dec 11, 2011

AudioErotica wrote

Yuru Yuri 23-26 (and others) WE WILL NOT BE CONTINUING PAST THE CHAPTERS WE HAVE SCRIPTS FOR THIS SERIES UNLESS WE FIND A DEDICATED EDITOR FOR IT.

Sent you a PM regarding Yuru Yuri.

To reply you must either login or sign up.