After I bought the manga was when I noticed this xD
AT LEAST I'M SUPPORTING!

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

FAK!

Urashi C. Pin
Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

finally bought the manga i don't know why it took me so long to get it, Morinaga milk is da best yay!

YeShallBeAsGods
Untitled
joined Sep 10, 2015

We all goin' to Touhou High.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I'm confused with "This Love From I Can't Remember When." Is there a sequel to this? Is Mizuki going out with another girl? Does she actually love her? What is up with that look when she was asked that by Chisato? I have so many questions.

The end makes it clear that the possibility never even occurred to Mizuki that Chisato could have any interest in her at all, until Chisato accidentally revealed her love in the nurses office. And so I have to assume that Mizuki was straight and going out with a boy whom she truly loved. My take on it from the first time I read it.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Looking back on when I read this months ago, I remember getting the impression that Mizuki was going out with a girl? Did the translations say it was a boy, a girl, or was it not specified?

I don't believe it was specified. It was just my own impression.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

The translations differ:
scanlation = Mizuki: “I’m seeing a different person now.”
official: “But I’m going out with a different guy now.”

But in both cases Suzuki asks a version of “Do you love him?/Do you like your boyfriend?” and Mizuki answers “I think so/I guess so.”

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

The translations differ:
scanlation = Mizuki: “I’m seeing a different person now.”
official: “But I’m going out with a different guy now.”

But in both cases Suzuki asks a version of “Do you love him?/Do you like your boyfriend?” and Mizuki answers “I think so/I guess so.”

Thanks!

You’re right that the story is kind of ambiguous about Mizuki’s responses—her half-hearted agreement that she likes her boyfriend and her pensive facial expression at the end suggest that she’s feeling something for Suzuki, but it’s not entirely clear what.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

This list is from Nevri:

Volume 1
Even if We're Not Friends (Main Couple)
The Summer Closest to Heaven (One-shot)
A Kiss, Love, and a Prince (MC of this one-shot appears as friend of one of girls from Main Couple)
This Love From I Can't Remember When (One-shot)
If I Kiss Her Ring Finger (Main Couple)
Chocolate Kiss Kiss (Main Couple) [Unlike Wishing on the Moon, this one isn't mentioned in Related on Mangadex page]
Wishing on the Moon (Main Couple)

Volume 2
Secret Girlfriends (Main Couple)
Classmates (Main Couple)
Before the Storm (Main Couple)
Running Away... For Real (Main Couple)
Our Story (Main Couple)
Cherries For Your Lips (One-shot)
Real Love (One-shot)

To reply you must either login or sign up.