Forum › Blossoming into a Rainbow Flower discussion

I don't think it's Precure, since Miku and Hibiki are characters in Symphogear… So yeah.

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

Symphogear Doujin! I think my heart burst from joy...but it's a sad one. I almost cried at that part... :<
Also...wouldn't this count as a spoiler for those who haven't watched the anime yet?

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Symphogear Doujin! I think my heart burst from joy...but it's a sad one. I almost cried at that part... :<
Also...wouldn't this count as a spoiler for those who haven't watched the anime yet?

yeah, it is.

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Oooookay~

I didn't get it...
But it made a serious impact... I guess imma go watch it right now...

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Oooookay~

I didn't get it...
But it made a serious impact... I guess imma go watch it right now...

If you watch the episode you will get it.

Psmix_2016-03-11-23-34-17
joined Mar 3, 2013

Man I remember following this anime when it first came out, then stopping 3 months after. Now that I read this I learn that some crazy shit apparently happens :O when da fuq did Miku become a symphogear?!?! What the fuq is happening? I don't know! But i still ship this!

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Man I remember following this anime when it first came out, then stopping 3 months after. Now that I read this I learn that some crazy shit apparently happens :O when da fuq did Miku become a symphogear?!?! What the fuq is happening? I don't know! But i still ship this!

Symphogears can be powered by strong emotions like love and/or hate (and something called LiNKER) . Miku was able to power hers because of her deep love for Hibiki

last edited at Sep 12, 2013 1:47AM

Psmix_2016-03-11-23-34-17
joined Mar 3, 2013

Symphogears can be powered by strong emotions like love and/or hate. Miku was able to power hers because of her deep love for Hibiki

Ah! Thanks :3 I forgot a few things here and there. I should really catch up with this anime ._.
I'm now truly convinced that Miku and Hibiki are canon.

Yandere%20eve
joined Mar 27, 2018

Reading this after watching the final season, stings because now Hibiki has lost Miku and is saying the exact same thing in the anime. I hope Hibiki rescues Miku.

To reply you must either login or sign up.