Forum › Nanoha ViVid

Standalone%20kurarin
joined Dec 1, 2010

After Solelo turned into Ghostyuri, and even before that, it didn't seem ViVid was really going to be a lasting project for Winterbraid.
That as it is, another group, ViVid Translations (as well as various others for various chapters), has also translated it.
My question is, will Dynasty be following these other groups and updating their library with current ViVid chapters (up to 20 as of this post, with 17 on the reader), or was it abandoned when Wings of Yuri stopped releasing it?

Edit:
I somehow completely forgot that Payapaya had picked it up from Solelo... actually, I kind of completely forgot Payapaya even existed... Eh heh.
That aside, their (Payapaya's) progress has been... sparse of late, with their last ViVid release on Jan. 28th, 2011.
In light of this, I'll rephrase my question: If other groups pull ahead in releasing, will Dynasty wait for Payapaya to continue for the sake of consistency, or use the releases of the group that is moving along (assuming they give permission to use their translated chapters, since I do know Dynasty is nothing if not polite)?

I ask because using the Dynasty reader is a lot more convenient then even having it on my harddrive... and because I was interested to see if Dynasty knew about other groups moving forward with the series.

last edited at May 20, 2011 12:34PM

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

We will continue for consistency and politeness.
If, and only if, the group(s) who are working on the series have been noticeably inactive as a whole for a considerable amount of time, then we will consider asking permission from other groups.

Standalone%20kurarin
joined Dec 1, 2010

I see, so it was like that...
As expected of Dynasty: very proper.
Thank you for taking the time to answer my question.

To reply you must either login or sign up.