Forum › Scarlet Devil discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

You know, I think this is the first story I've ever read that gives a background to Meiling. Usually the stories focus on what the SDM looked like when Sakuya arrived, so she was already a fixture. Nice to see someone thinks about that stuff.

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

You know, I think this is the first story I've ever read that gives a background to Meiling. Usually the stories focus on what the SDM looked like when Sakuya arrived, so she was already a fixture. Nice to see someone thinks about that stuff.

Yeah. And since this has gone too long, I am creating a poor fanfic about Meiling with her being so cool.
LOL'ed at the credits. Reminded of me of that fucking Depressing as Fuck creation (at least for me), Happiness.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yeah. And since this has gone too long, I am creating a poor fanfic about Meiling with her being so cool.
LOL'ed at the credits. Reminded of me of that fucking Depressing as Fuck creation (at least for me), Happiness.

Hah! Me too! Yuri, of course, but a slightly cracky pairing and I've got Meiling being a different sort of youkai than dragon since that's just too easy.

I much prefer Meiling when she's cool or at least not being continually crapped on.

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Hah! Me too! Yuri, of course, but a slightly cracky pairing and I've got Meiling being a different sort of youkai than dragon since that's just too easy.

I much prefer Meiling when she's cool or at least not being continually crapped on.

Well, what I have in mind is Meiling being a dragon. A playthrough in her Lunatic stage convinced me that she is... what convinced me is the comments about her but... yeah...

Since dragons are basically gods in Gensokyo, I think it'd be awesome if she is one... Now... Creating a back-story on that one is a pain. I've done a fair research anyways so I think it's good enough.

Sometimes, I just feel sorry for Meiling since her personality in the fandom is depicted mostly as either a lazy gatekeeper or a childish individual which is the target for knives, in the case of the former personality. I just want to see Meiling's breaking point.

Well, there is one that is a fanfic about her breaking people. Wanna know?

Young Blasarius
F1f9580760e2f010c7d05e82a45c2fa9fa60836f7c2cbd4dff4ad54834c9eeab-min
joined Aug 26, 2020
14th%20volume
joined Oct 31, 2023

Well, what I have in mind is Meiling being a dragon. A playthrough in her Lunatic stage convinced me that she is... what convinced me is the comments about her but... yeah...

Since dragons are basically gods in Gensokyo, I think it'd be awesome if she is one... Now... Creating a back-story on that one is a pain. I've done a fair research anyways so I think it's good enough.

Sometimes, I just feel sorry for Meiling since her personality in the fandom is depicted mostly as either a lazy gatekeeper or a childish individual which is the target for knives, in the case of the former personality. I just want to see Meiling's breaking point.

i do want to know, but it's not like someone would comeback 11 years just to reply to this

14th%20volume
joined Oct 31, 2023

i do want to know, but it's not like someone who's gone for 11 years would come back just to reply to this

To reply you must either login or sign up.