Forum › #Wasurete Shimau Watashitachi discussion

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

I really like this. I wish the ending had been just a little stronger. Like one or two more pages of content. It was a little abrupt.

To be honest, I don't understand idol, streamer, vtuber, etc. culture in the slightest. Precisely because, it feels too fake. A love of a character transposed onto a real person, the selling and consumption of both real and exaggerated qualities.

But what did resonate a lot about this story was the cycle of fervor and then forgetting, on both sides even. The rant was both beautifully written and beautifully translated. When I saw the walls of text in the bubbles, I immediately thought "this is going to be good". Her bitterness is raw, and to cap it off, we never learn her actual name. She's just LPE-chan the whole time. But it seems like that's what she wants. To be remembered and genuinely loved to some extent no matter what character is needed for that purpose.

It makes me wonder if I have been guilty at least once of that offense she mentions. Probably at least a little...

But yeah, good story.

Also if someone's suicidal and in imminent threat of attempting to kill themselves, don't ride an hour to reach their residence while their means of killing themselves is right there, call the police lmao.

To reply you must either login or sign up.