Forum › How to “favorite” or “add to lists” on mobile?

joined Oct 19, 2020

For whatever I can’t figure out how add favorites. I made an account solely for this reason. Lol Any help is appreciated.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

When you're on manga's main page or chapter you need to click on icon next to login button, that now is your username and you can select to read, read, favorites and subscribed from it. Favoriting main page favorites entire series, favoriting chapter only favorites that particular chapter. One-shots works like chapters. You can mange those in Lists.

last edited at Oct 21, 2020 3:48PM

joined Oct 19, 2020

When you're on manga's main page or chapter you need to click on icon next to login button, that now is your username and you can select to read, read, favorites and subscribed from it. Favoriting main page favorites entire series, favoriting chapter only favorites that particular chapter. One-shots works like chapters. You can mange those in Lists.

Yes! Thank you so much. I kept having to make a notepad to keep track of manga. This is so much easier!

20210105_172145
joined Jan 30, 2013

Thank you! I was losing my mind

joined Jan 18, 2022

Thanks!

last edited at Jan 18, 2022 6:47AM

Manga001
joined Feb 21, 2022

When you're on manga's this page or chapter you need to click on icon next to login button, that now is your username and you can select to read, read, favorites and subscribed from it. Favoriting main page favorites entire series, favoriting chapter only favorites that particular chapter. One-shots works like chapters. You can mange those in Lists.

Thanks! I didn't even think it was that easy, I saved a lot of time although I tried different ways nothing worked.

last edited at Mar 15, 2022 7:58AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.