Forum › Heebee discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Heebee just released these short strips https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=66204129 about WataMote, I would love to know what they say

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

It basically says as follows.

The first page says "One click," but it's just a panel from the third page re-purposed as a cover page.
The second page says, in correct Japanese reading order: "Those ears suit you, Kuroki-san," "Ha ha ha...," "Gross gross gross gross gross gross." Second Panel, "Which should we ride first?" "Whichever is fine."
The third page says: Title: Manga about Yuri and Moko having too much fun with nicknames. "What can I call you?" "Yuri," "Um... Then call me 'Tomo,'" "!" "You can call me Ucchi, Tomo," "Owow!? Owowowow!?" "What's that for!?"
The fourth page says: Title: Meeting Yuri-chan. "What are you doing?" "Eh? Ba.. Bathroom...?" "Shall we go together?" "......" "Why!? What's she angry about!?" "Come on, we can't do it together if you don't squeeze in," "It would be impossible even if I did squeeze in!!" "Like I said, that was a joke," "That wasn't even a pun!!" "Yuri seems fun."
And that's the gist of it, though I ignored everything outside of the speech bubbles.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Wuaah! thank you very much!!!
Emoticon girl is such an interesting character, she reminds me of Hana from Prison School with her love/hate with the main character... Strangely her hair is similar too.

I wonder if Heebee is working on another series after Majyo to Houki to Kurobuchi Megane, because that was very fun to read.

To reply you must either login or sign up.