Forum › Rosa Gigantea Party discussion

joined Nov 11, 2010

Oh man. These are actually some of my absolute favourite doujins in existence. I remember being absolutely thrilled when I first stumbled across them back then. I freely confess, I am just as obsessed with Shimako as this mangaka was/is. The Everyone x Shimako tag here is gloriously appropriate, although in the end, I have to confess, my OTP for her will always be with Noriko.

In any case, although Marimite has been over for quite some time now, one of my probably lifelong dreams is to get my hands on a collection of old Marimite doujinshi. The prospect is just too tempting--ever since I saw that label for "Marimicho 12" on the first doujin, I've wondered about the contents of all of the rest of the series. It basically reminds me of Hakka-ya, except this artist's work came out before the yuri community was developed to the point that we could have managed to catch and translate all those doujins. But I'm sure they are/were just as enjoyable.

Since I came into yuri/Marimite relatively late, I never got to follow the series while it was the anime was still airing/it was big in the community, etc. Because of that, my fandom/passionate desire to see more of the characters is really still nowhere near satisfied. Being able to access more Marimite material is thus one of my primary driving reasons for studying Japanese. Who knows, maybe one day I'll even be able to scanlate more of the Rosa Gigantea Party series.

joined Nov 11, 2013

This seems like School Rumble, but I forget. Could be the "Strike" images.

To reply you must either login or sign up.