Forum › Moondrops discussion

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013

Korean dramas are popular among old ladys in japan.

joined Jul 11, 2015

wow, no wonder taamo sounds familiar.. it turns out she is one of the author of het manga i used to buy!! it's surprising she turns out making yuri too (and im glad, THANK GOD)

I hope she'll continue making yuri and move on forever from het manga (like me)

HAHAHAHAHA YURI FTW!!

last edited at Jun 21, 2017 12:53PM

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013

I was all set to watch that and mount a spirited, tongue-in-cheek defence of the platonic friendship nature of whatever it was and rant about the kind of people who devalue close friendship by e.g. claiming Frodo and Sam are gay and so on . . .

Amusing trivia: Ian McKellen, who played Gandalf and who is gay if you weren't aware, is largely responsible for the scene in Fellowship of the Ring where Frodo has been taken ill or has been injured or something, and wakes up in bed in Rivendell. When he wakes up, Sam rushes over to him, says something about how happy he is to see Mr. Frodo, and clasps Frodo's hand in both of his own.

McKellen recommended to Elijah Wood and Sean Astin that they play the scene like that to show how deep their friendship was.

And then a year or so later he ponied up and admitted (with a twinkle in his eye) that he was actually trying to inject a little homoerotica into the scene.

well that kind of hetero friendship was the norm in america during WW1

joined Dec 24, 2019

ah this is adorable

also first time im seein phonetically transcribed accents without any in-story explanation. its neat! flows real well once you get used to it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.