ForumNews Oops. (Marathon Day 5)

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

Very short release today, thanks to me messing up the upload order and whatnot. Should have something bigger tomorrow.

Divine Intervention
Read Online | Direct Download

last edited at Apr 18, 2013 4:03PM

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

DAY 5!!! I MUST NOW THANK MICHAN-SAMA, KYRA, MrE, AND ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS HELPED WITH THE MARATHON! (not that it's over yet)

... I really thought it wasn't gonna happen, but you've surprised me Dynasty. If this lasts until the 24th calling you "Michan-sama" will totally be worth it! (Not that I'm not ecstatic you've lasted this long, the 24th is just my birthday)

last edited at Apr 18, 2013 4:04PM

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

I was at first disappointed that it was a doujin for a fandom I don't participate in, but it was super cute anyway. And really colorful.

Great job! Can't be picky about a marathon. This is such a treat!

joined Apr 9, 2013

really cute even if short, thanks! and thanks to all other groups too, this has been a great yuri month!

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Short or not I very much enjoyed it ^-^

joined Apr 15, 2013

Short but sweet. I love that pairing.

1184162286_invisableanimegirl
joined Apr 15, 2013

I really enjoy this marathon... you'll never know what exactly you'll get but one thing for damn sure...its worth the read =)
Thanks to all who contributed to this marathon in any way!!! And a special shoutout to Michan who started this (if you still feel suicidal after this just eat a klondyke =P)

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

what would you DOOOooOOOoo for a klondike bar :|

joined Jan 24, 2013

now only missing happy jets

To reply you must either login or sign up.