Forum › Fluttering Feelings Fans unite! Hang in there, Ssamba! [1st post updated! Again! XD]

joined Feb 12, 2017

Hello, Ssamba ^^

I just hope that you get well soon... I mean I do know that FF is on an indefinite hiatus and all that jazz but I just really do hope that you would get better. Honestly, I did not sign up for this website. That is not until I found out that I have to in order to reach you.

Not that I am bragging or anything but I was one of the first people who adored your manhwa. I loved it and I still do. I may have or have not reread FF for about more or less 10 times. I may have been called crazy when I just laugh and smile at my phone while reading but I did not care. I love what Ssamba made and that is what's important!

I just found this in YouTube. I do not know if you have seen this but it is just too adorable not to share so here is the link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOw0TBAkuhs I think it expresses FF and now it reminds me of it. I hope it somehow makes you feel better.

I hope you do not feel pressured from it. That was not my intention if that is so... I am sorry if it did.

Please get well soon, Ssamba...

joined Mar 10, 2017

hi my name fasai from thailandfan i hope you get well soon i love soel-a and norae i want you come back i love fluttering feelling i can wait you 1year 2year 10year i can wait you therefore i wish you get well soon

see ya

love you ssamba
soel-a
norae

from fasai thailand
thaifan

joined Feb 21, 2017

SSAMBA:
Hello,

I have fallen in love with the story and want to thank you so much for everything. The characters and art are all so beautiful and I can't wait for the next release. I truly hope you recover well and again want to thank you for sharing your great talent and story with the world.

Thank you,

Lynette
USA - March 11, 2017

joined Aug 4, 2020

I miss you Ssamba

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

I miss you Ssamba

I miss her too

To reply you must either login or sign up.