Forum › Posts by BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
805c1c64bb5274b89b2d72a2e53180dc
joined Feb 18, 2024
Ohio

I started playing this game last Sunday, and for the past two days, I’ve been reading the "People A People" side story.
I was completely captivated, but I realized it was just a story—with nothing to unlock or anything like that—so I looked into it a bit and found out it was one of those events frequently used in games of this genre.
That’s why I wanted to ask: do these kinds of events repeat? And if so, how often do they come back?

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
805c1c64bb5274b89b2d72a2e53180dc
joined Feb 18, 2024
59506755_p0

i REALLY love TojiFuto.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
805c1c64bb5274b89b2d72a2e53180dc
joined Feb 18, 2024
Helpme

I think Yorihime is becoming my fav toha, and i don't know why.

last edited at Aug 10, 2026 8:11AM

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
805c1c64bb5274b89b2d72a2e53180dc
joined Feb 18, 2024
Hnb1umubsaaao6n-orig

^Same

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
805c1c64bb5274b89b2d72a2e53180dc
joined Feb 18, 2024
Hmukipzbmaawopf-orig

^It's one of those that wants to abandon the physical format, so I guess it's a bit modern?

last edited at Jul 3, 2026 11:09PM

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
805c1c64bb5274b89b2d72a2e53180dc
joined Feb 18, 2024
146308830_p0

not-so-direct hints~ ;D

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
805c1c64bb5274b89b2d72a2e53180dc
joined Feb 18, 2024
Lovelobten_1917886581538754742

^Jajajaja, I think the fact that they are very similar conveys the message better. Although"te daría hasta pa' llevar" it would be a good choice too.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
805c1c64bb5274b89b2d72a2e53180dc
joined Feb 18, 2024
Lovelobten_1917886581538754742

I think "te amo" was better than "te quiero".

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
805c1c64bb5274b89b2d72a2e53180dc
joined Feb 18, 2024

Peak

Very peak

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
805c1c64bb5274b89b2d72a2e53180dc
joined Feb 18, 2024
Hhnqjqqauaabi_4-orig

Nice~

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
805c1c64bb5274b89b2d72a2e53180dc
joined Feb 18, 2024
115848579_p0

^hahaha true

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
805c1c64bb5274b89b2d72a2e53180dc
joined Feb 18, 2024
138944114_p0

Beautiful

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
805c1c64bb5274b89b2d72a2e53180dc
joined Feb 18, 2024

Is it just me, or do these latest works of Mozukuzu seem slightly connected?

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
805c1c64bb5274b89b2d72a2e53180dc
joined Feb 18, 2024
G6lclrlbwaiea3q-orig

^Thanks for the information; I should delve deeper into Japanese folklore because I feel like I'm missing a lot of context.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
805c1c64bb5274b89b2d72a2e53180dc
joined Feb 18, 2024
G6lclrlbwaiea3q-orig

I always had a strange fascination with the Oni trio

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
805c1c64bb5274b89b2d72a2e53180dc
joined Feb 18, 2024

At this rate I feel like I'm going to die from too much ReiMari in my blood

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
805c1c64bb5274b89b2d72a2e53180dc
joined Feb 18, 2024

At last, the Romance tag!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
805c1c64bb5274b89b2d72a2e53180dc
joined Feb 18, 2024
Hua88331_1952005949616771443

^I thought I was having some sort of déjà vu, but it turns out you mentioned the same thing on danbooru.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
805c1c64bb5274b89b2d72a2e53180dc
joined Feb 18, 2024
1907884676410421497

Que excelente forma de usar su habilidad.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
805c1c64bb5274b89b2d72a2e53180dc
joined Feb 18, 2024
Tsukira_kira_131410197_p0

Temptations~

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
805c1c64bb5274b89b2d72a2e53180dc
joined Feb 18, 2024
130506532_p0

Yeah, RemiFlan.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
805c1c64bb5274b89b2d72a2e53180dc
joined Feb 18, 2024
17062642_p0

This image reminded me of ferrus and fulgrim.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
805c1c64bb5274b89b2d72a2e53180dc
joined Feb 18, 2024

^ completely agree

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
805c1c64bb5274b89b2d72a2e53180dc
joined Feb 18, 2024

Okuu in a maid outfit is glorious.