Forum › Posts by Angry Birds

Clip-art-shin-chan-561472
joined May 5, 2013

Long time ago, I never tought that there’s a manga for (Sorry) Lesbian genre until I found one call “Blue Friends”. That was my very first yuri manga. I read it every single word, even it just “shivering”, “trembling”, “cough” and another shit words. But that shitty words make my eyes sparkling and my heart beating like crazy.
(Damn, I felt so melancholy when I write this.. LOLs”
I search and search for another one, and one day I finally met a house for me. That white and blue house named “DYNASTY READER”. My God…. I still can remember what I feel that day. I could hear my heart singin Viva La Vida – Coldplay and I could just die from happiness..
Thank you Casuby-sama for make a place for me without a task. You even told us to give it to the charity, such a big heart. Thank you for all the staf for your hard work, Especially MrEngenious who always respond to our fuckin’ comment (I wonder if you start to hate me ). Thank you for the editor and translator; Seravi-sama, Kyra-san, Sailor Avalon, Physis, Procyon, and everybody else who work so hard to allowed us to read that kanji. Without you all it just a peace of paper for me.
Well, that’s all I want to tell you. I have to stop my “Drama-queen” mode right away. Thank you very much. We love you.

Angry Birds
Suck Way discussion 06 May 00:32
joined May 5, 2013

dont try this at home kids

I don't have a subway in my house.

Sorry to hear that. Must have been a boring childhood.
Bhahaha.. then you must be have a tough childhood. I wonder if you homeless.... :p JK

joined May 5, 2013

It seems as if the reader is turning into a whole LGBTQ deal.

I like it! But I bet yuri will still outnumber the rest.

Well, i do like Yaoi manga. But it will be better if its not a crossdressing.