Forum › Posts by Yuukino_chuan

Yuukino_chuan
Screenshot%202023-08-04%20162924
joined May 3, 2013

I would argue that sometimes a simplistic story is probably one of the better ways to tell this kind of narrative. Why does it need to have a crazy twist to get the important points across? Sometimes, you just want something that is able to get across the raw emotions of the characters without overcomplicating things. It's refreshing that a manga is able to delve so deeply into a subject that is otherwise almost non-existent in, not just Japan, but a lot of other countries as well.

At first I was skeptical at the beginning with the cross dressing cafe, that it was just some manga that didn't care about the characters but I see I was wrong. And I'm glad that I gave this manga a chance. People can have different opinions but at the end of the day, it's personally nice to see a manga so focused on different aspects of the LGBT experience, an issue that isn't touched on often and with characters I actually enjoy.

I hope to continue this one until the end and that it gains the traction it deserves. :)

joined May 3, 2013

Shucks,too bad it wasn't longer!!

Yuukino_chuan
joined May 3, 2013

Gasp,Ika Musume on page 17!!! :D