Forum › Posts by Zrayph

Zrayph
Fumi
joined Apr 22, 2013

Wow, nice catch. Artist mentions it as a parody of Aoi Hana in the post on Pixiv, so I went ahead and added the "Parody" tag.

I contributed to something ! o/

Zrayph
Fumi
joined Apr 22, 2013

That's... a part from Aoi Hana.

Edit : More exactly Volume 6, Chapter 34 - page 14 and Chapter 33 - pages 21-24.

last edited at Aug 8, 2013 3:01PM

Zrayph
Fumi
joined Apr 22, 2013

After the last few chapters, it was, indeed.
I'm really glad it ended on a good note.

Now all I need is for KAZE to complete its translation/publishing of Aoi Hana so I can be at peace knowing that the books are quietly resting on my shelf.

Oh yeah, almost forgot about that, sorry : thank you all guys for the translation of course!

last edited at Aug 5, 2013 5:07AM

Fumi
joined Apr 22, 2013

Fragrant sake.
Most exquisite.
Quite.

Zrayph
Fumi
joined Apr 22, 2013

Sigh.

Aoi Hana made me reconcile with manga after ten years and I know if it ends on a sad note I'm just going to be mad about two fictionals characters' relationship for weeks.
I really wish it could end well, I had hope for a moment after reading chapter 51, then you guys come in like "sup, next chapter is in july, oh, it's also the last. ever." and somehow I doubt ~30 pages will be enough to cover the whole "I love you! wait no i don't. wait i'm not sure" thing.

I'm so going to disinherit Takako Shimura next month.
Meanwhile I'm just going to lay down on the floor for a few hours and possibly find time to think about how retardedly disproportionate my reaction to the whole situation is.

last edited at Jun 4, 2013 10:52PM

Fumi
joined Apr 22, 2013

I am not arguing, and I just assumed he understood what I said and simply added more in the form of "I was wondering why the lollipop seemingly disappeared at first then noticed going back to pages 7-8".

You seem a little tense. :-|

last edited at May 8, 2013 6:15PM

Fumi
joined Apr 22, 2013

You're quoting the guy quoting me, who was thus referencing to my post about how the lollipop disappeared on page 8.

This whole lollipop thing is getting a bit out of hand.

Fumi
joined Apr 22, 2013

More like the power of gravity.

not a difficult riddle

We're talking about the lollipop itself, I know you can see the stick falling later but the candy part is actually consumed (at least it appears so) as soon as page 8 despite the lollipop still being whole on page 7.

Fumi
joined Apr 22, 2013

She... she just ate a whole lollipop during the transition from page 7 to page 8... What is this wizardry ?

Fumi
joined Apr 22, 2013

ITT: Individuals who've never had spontaneous sex.

What is this "sex" you speak of ?