Forum › Posts by Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start

Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start
joined Nov 3, 2023

What's with the titles?
I get that this is called "Tsumetakute Yawaraka" which means "Cold and Soft" in English.
But what does Pinky Candy Kiss has to do with anything?
Unless they meant Pink Candy Kiss, not Pinky, and it's a reference to the strawberry candy in the flashbacks?

joined Nov 3, 2023

You know, the more I read what the commenters have to say about Koto, the more I understand why Erika fans want her to find somebody else. Shit, girl has issues, deeper than I thought.

joined Nov 3, 2023

You find a lot (in comics or films or tv shows) characters who have been hurt or bullied when they were kids and still carry the scars as adults, and everyone tells them "What, you're still sore about that? You pathetic loser. It was just children's games. Get over it. Grow up." It makes me so mad.

Lol I confess I have a weak spot for characters who were victimized as children and later, when they grow up and have the power and strength they lacked as kids, look for their harassers and exact a horrible revenge.

Too bad they're always the villain of the story. :P

last edited at Feb 25, 2024 1:26PM

joined Nov 3, 2023

That credit page rocks.

Explain it to me?

joined Nov 3, 2023

Oh, the artist is also making that fishing manga in the space
See confy but we need know the character age

From what i see, Liza is 16 and Ellen is 10

The perfect ages for yuri sex.

joined Nov 3, 2023

I read in someone's blog that the cliffhanger in the final page of this chapter is the first in a series of cliffhangers that will end every chapter from now on. One chapter's end will make you anguished, another will make you furious, another will make you pull your hair in exasperation, and so on and so forth.
I was wondering cause I can't remember, is it something Kodama likes to do a lot?

Ah, yes. The good ol' Kodama Naoko experience.

It is something she does a lot then! Thx for the answer. :)

joined Nov 3, 2023

I read in someone's blog that the cliffhanger in the final page of this chapter is the first in a series of cliffhangers that will end every chapter from now on. One chapter's end will make you anguished, another will make you furious, another will make you pull your hair in exasperation, and so on and so forth.
I was wondering cause I can't remember, is it something Kodama likes to do a lot?

joined Nov 3, 2023

Ouch. This is not a conversation you want to have with your rival in love who won and got the girl you wanted!

You don't know... maybe she wants to say that very soon she's going to blow town without saying her goodbyes - and that she'll leave Xiaoen for Yunduo to catch on the rebound?

joined Nov 3, 2023

Koi no Zetsubou Koushinkyoku is by the same lady who authored Idol Oneechan in the 'Musunde, Tsumuide' anthology. You really can tell it's the same artist.