Forum › Posts by fragmenter

fragmenter
joined Aug 30, 2023

But I feel like the story is more about Erika and Koto resolving their personal issues, rather than it is about Aya finding her way. She is honestly doing fine and is the more adult of the three...

I don't know if I would call Aya "more adult" than Erika, but she's certainly been doing better coping with her problems than Koto with her issues.

joined Aug 30, 2023

So awkward, so cute.

None of that. I've seen this exact situation happen before, in a Chinese or Korean manga. A girl confessed to her best friend at school, between classes, and gave her a little kiss. Her friend looked at her blankly, turned around and walked away without a word. The first girl, confused, followed her. They went back to class. The day went by and, when school was over, they returned to their respective homes. Never did the best friend utter a word in answer to the confession or the kiss.

The next day the first girl found that her bestie (now ex-bestie) had told everyone that she was a disgusting lesbo and everything was over between them. And the whole school started looking at her with loathing and avoiding her.

I expect Hinoka to be thinking by now that her future looks just like this story.

fragmenter
joined Aug 30, 2023

Awwwww yeahhhhh that's the angst I'm here for mmmmm delicious

When Koto asks Erika to go out with her and Erika has not choice but to reject her because it just ain't right, my angstmeter exploded.

this drama is thick and juicy can't stop slurping it up

We're all hos for a good drama.

Erika is best girl, ever since chapter 1.

That's right. Koto is an idiot for not realizing it.

Oh my god Erika, I want you instead.

No! You can't have my Erika! I'll fight you for her!

fragmenter
joined Aug 30, 2023

Bonus gay trivia: spaghetti westerns are called macaroni westerns in Japanese.

There's a gay manga, with a Far West setting, named Macaroni!
I still think to this day Sheriff Sydney Rush is one of the top coolest guys in BL ever. ♡

joined Aug 30, 2023

No don't think straight, think GAY!

fragmenter
joined Aug 30, 2023

You make this place so unfun—honestly I think I'm just going to drop DR and migrate elsewhere to express my enthusiasm.

Buh-bye. Don't let the door bump you on your way out.

I also reacted negatively to being called names and to having my mental state questioned by third parties, and should have known better than to engage with those persons.

This is a forum, you dumdum, there are no third parties. Everyone can and will comment about everything you write.
If you want to bully a new member without anyone calling you out for your negative attitude, do it by private message.

last edited at Dec 12, 2023 10:05AM

joined Aug 30, 2023

This mangaka really focuses more on relationships and writes from a pretty aroace perspective

Aroace, hm?
I wish I had been warned before. When ch1 was uploaded for example.
I would have dropped this and it would have saved me some time.

fragmenter
joined Aug 30, 2023

While we know from elsewhere that Ao-chan eventually does build a happy life for herself, one can't help but wonder

Care to elaborate? What "elsewhere" is this?

joined Aug 30, 2023

Chinese escape room ain't nothin' to fuck wit', holy shit.

It's not an escape room, it's an escape Chinese residential mansion with main buildings, secondary buildings, courtyards, wells, everything! Holy shit alright.

The suspense of last chapter's cliffhanger was eating at me!

I wonder if it's normal that I'm finding this plot (a game where they must solve the mystery of a cursed mansion, like in a horror movie) much more thrilling and interesting than the usual romantic shenanigans of yuri manga? Lol at me.

Also, I'd like to know what happens in a game like this one when a ghost or monster catches one of the players. They lose and must leave the house? But Xiayou should have been caught and she seems alright...