Forum › Posts by ducktheduck

ducktheduck
joined Aug 22, 2023

does anyone else love weird yuri? I'm obsessed with Kaguhara's fetish notebook and I think this is gonna be so good

ducktheduck
joined Aug 22, 2023

I love robot yuri but this one broke my heart, I'm just happy the robot didn't die atleast

ducktheduck
joined Aug 22, 2023

UGGGH it's so nice to see more MariYuu (≧▽≦)
I think this chapter showed us more insight into their relationship and its really cute to see Mari getting some of that reciprocated love

also....that "ghost" kiss. Do you think that represents like even though we saw Yuu giving her 100% it still shows Mari's passion is stronger?....or is this just a representation of Yuu's desires?
or did I completely misinterpret that and Mari /actually/ kissed her?

I feel like she actually kissed her? They call it "a momentary opening." Mari saw an opportunity and kissed her, then plays it coy. She's feeling bold because the sniff made her realize her feelings aren't as one-sided as she thought they were.

She didn't kiss her, it was just Yuu's imagination. We had a big conversation over how to present this so it would be clear but eventually decided it just wasn't clear in the original. We were all confused at first and just had to accept that other people were going to be confused, too. Alas.

lol I feel like Torajiro always makes these things seem ambiguous

ducktheduck
joined Aug 22, 2023

UGGGH it's so nice to see more MariYuu (≧▽≦)
I think this chapter showed us more insight into their relationship and its really cute to see Mari getting some of that reciprocated love

also....that "ghost" kiss. Do you think that represents like even though we saw Yuu giving her 100% it still shows Mari's passion is stronger?....or is this just a representation of Yuu's desires?
or did I completely misinterpret that and Mari /actually/ kissed her?

last edited at Apr 16, 2024 11:57PM

ducktheduck
joined Aug 22, 2023

ngl Mio x Shizuka was at the bottom of my list but seeing them in this light is kinda cute

It's nice to see that their relationship is in a much better place

ducktheduck
joined Aug 22, 2023

ngl Mio x Shizuka was at the bottom of my list but seeing them in this light is kinda cute

It's nice to see that their relationship is in a much better place

ducktheduck
joined Aug 22, 2023

Wait so if Nononon ans Yumimi kissed and there was no spark, that makes it a real kiss right?
RIGHT!?!?
(ง ื▿ ื)ว

ducktheduck
joined Aug 22, 2023

Airi and Michiru T^T They're so cute. In the beginning, it seems obvious that Michiru liked Airi but now it feels one-sided for Airi (Atleast for now, smh slow burn). I can't tell if they're a couple yet or not ∑d(°∀°d)